Logo
  Monday, September 25, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

edsgsdg   
We the people of the Syrian Arab call for your help ,we want you Russian people to stand in the face of your government and stand beside us
your government is killing us and destroy our country , your duty as Russian people to stand beside your brothers in Syria
We had been killed thousands , our homes and offices and places and our work destroied

ALASD kill our children and women
and young people and you are you still silent, why?

If you did not support us you are partners in crime , damned on your government criminal ,

you are partners in the largest crime and got massacre in history

We warn you will revenge If you will not support us will take our revenge,

please go to the Internet and search for crimes by bashar alasa army.

We demand the intervention of an external please support us in order to get external interference Please support

You can support us by spreading this message to all of you know do not make the message you have to stop children kelling and women and old people murdering

For the country was completely destroyed at the hands of criminals
Syrian people want external interference

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Mc Donalds.. and fat people that live in America
can someone tell me what the hell.... Mc Donalds is the the reason why Americans are so Fat!! yes i said fat.. its like ...
Vedic Russia
See www.vedicrussa.wordpress.com
Russian companies on NASDAQ?
I am researching a list of companies whose stocks are traded on NASDAQ stock market. If you know of any, please post ...
Dear Beloved In Christ Russia
Russia is the great contry
Russian Spy Ring busted
How about Spies in 21st century. P2P networks, encryption and other gadgetry works for modern day spy ;)
Hindu Religion in Russia
See: wwww.belurmath.org and click Russian Version
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*