Logo
  Monday, May 29, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Have you ever heard of "Planned Obsolescence"?   
Have you ever heard of "Planned Obsolescence"? Before 1920s many products were made with the intent to last over time. The problem encountered by companies was the lack of return customers.In the 1920s and 1930s companies began adopting the process of "Planned Obsolescence" many products are designed by companies to have a limited lifecycle and after a predetermined time limit to break or not to be more functioning, though not afford to repair the product because the repair would be too expensive and more convenient to buy a new one... http://www.minimalistgeneration.com

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
hi
My dear how are you, i hope that all is ok, as is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile at ...
Russian Currency
Russia is about to prop up its ruble and very soon it will become as much recognized currency as Dollar or Euro. The ...
Freelance consultant Paris/France
Hello, I'm a freelance consultant. I live in Paris. I offer my services to foreign companies and individuals. ...
edsgsdg
We the people of the Syrian Arab call for your help ,we want you Russian people to stand in the face of your government ...
Hello , everyone looking for russian newspapers
Looking for the list of russian newspapers?
where to find informations about UK visa?
Hi, i am new in here.. I am looking for an accurate informations about UK visa on how to apply and obtain it. Me and ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*