Logo
  Saturday, May 27, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Russian provincial towns   
Hello friends,
I bet you often see Moscow or St.Pete on TV. But what about the rest of the country, the towns and villages, which are not included into the schedules of the the mass tourists' destinations?
I am invite you to my photo-travel blog (http://marysrussiaguide.blogspot.com/) to have a look at authentic Russia.
What was your experience in travelling to Russia?
BR
Maria

Post Response 
olga
11/28/2012
04:22:27 AM
Russia is not just Moscow
There are a lot of place, which you can visite in Russia, but the most people don't know anything about it. thats why trere are a lot of myths about people in Russia. we can change this oppinion. look site about Karelia and learn Russian as well as you wish.
olga

Mary246
12/01/2012
02:14:00 PM
to olga Reply to olga's post dated 11/28/2012 4:22:27 AM
People tend to keep to their stereotypes. It is easier to live this way. Besides, they have no time even for themselves nowadays.

So, to tell the truth, it is nothing that could be done to improve the situation, even information/enlightenment/education. Call it as you like. At least till present generation alive, and may be next one as well.

But there are exceptions, for sure...
And I keep my blog for them :-)

BR
Maria

1  |
Related Forums   
maslenitsa
Hi, doing a high school project. Anyone has any personal stories about maslenitsa?How do Russians feel about restarting ...
Russian new foreign policy
Where Russia is going now?
Help for translation
PrivEt to everybody. I know I probably should exploit this forum, but I need some help. A friend of mine, russian ...
Visa for russians
?
My Experiences with Russian Siberia
Siberia is very cold as many people may guess but really very friendly place to visit. If you like to discover Russia ...
Russian Troops Make Start uncomfortable
tes
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*