Logo
  Friday, March 24, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Russian capitals with criminal background   
A fraud of international scale took place in Russia. A group of Russian swindlers gained control over a real estate developer “RTM” and made it bankrupt (http://peopleinvestigator.us/conflicts/188-accomplished-villains.html). The shareholders were deprived of all the money they had invested in the project. Besides a number of banks (commercial and state) lent great sums of money and never saw it back. The total loss is appraised at $0.5 billion. Where do you think the crooks are? In jail? No way! Free and happy, living in France and the USA.
Let’s get to know the heroes. Mr. Andrey Muraviev and Mr. Andrey Kirikov and some others playing minor roles. Here is their success story step by step.
Step 1. Control. Muraviev and Kirikov got control of the board of directors of “RTM” and started to manipulate the assets of the company and its affiliates.
Step 2. Striping the assets. “RTM” transferred all its assets to the filial companies which later sold everything to offshore companies. Underestimated price were commonplace as you may guess.
Step 3. Credits. Before selling the buildings under construction and other assets to the offshore companies Muraviev and Kirikov had time to pledge them to a number of bank that offered them lines of credit. This way they managed to extort millions of dollars which moved to the same offshore companies.
Results. The shareholders are bankrupt. The banks are hurt. The buildings are still “in scaffolding”. The total loss is about $0.5 billion. A fraud of a great scale even for Russia to get away with it. Nevertheless they say our heroes left Russia. Muraviev is in the USA and Kirikov is in France.
Well the Russian police is surprisingly not interested in this crooks, as well as the banks seem to have forgotten about their money. There are many strange things in Russia… But does America really need those wicked capitals from them?

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Hello , everyone looking for russian newspapers
Looking for the list of russian newspapers?
Russian Spy Ring busted
How about Spies in 21st century. P2P networks, encryption and other gadgetry works for modern day spy ;)
Websites by Indologists
See: www.stephen-knapp.com, ...
Need Investmant
Hi , I started a small injection moulding and toolroom facility and will do anything to keep it going.I have fantastic ...
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Dear Friends & Colleagues, I am contacting you on the behalf of the Institute for Cultural Diplomacy, to bring to ...
the conspiracy of the dollar
I cant be certain, but I have a sneaking suspicion that the U.S dollar is being manipulated for purposes unknown. Go to ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*