Logo
  Monday, July 6, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

PURE SSD Chemical for defaced Notes +27735257866   
We sell SSD Chemical Solution used to clean all type of blackened,tainted and defaced bank notes.Our technicians are highly qualified and are always ready to handle the cleaning perfectly.Also available are .S. S. D. Automatic Solution, Castro X Oxide, A5., Activation Powder, Vectrol Paste 003, Tebi-Matonic, Ttz Universal Solution, Zuta S4, Ks Solution, Ogl Magic.We have available SSD Universal solution to clean all your defaced bank notes and bring them back to their original form .We also offer machines to do the large cleaning and delivery of products to buyers destinations after a consultation fee. We have technician in Countries like: SPAIN,CHINA,Zambia,TURKEY,ITALY,CANADA, ALGERIA, USA,UK AND UAE. Kindly contact us through Email sheikhmbuga5@gmail.com OR Call & Whatsapp Chat : +27735257866

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Medical FACE MASKS ,Surgical Mask
Medical FACE MASKS Flu Virus Protect, High Filter Earloop,Surgical Mask Disposable 3-Layer Masks, Anti Dust ...
Russian Currency
Russia is about to prop up its ruble and very soon it will become as much recognized currency as Dollar or Euro. The ...
Jual Blue Wizard Di Bali | 0811-2642-476 COD
Jual Blue Wizard Bali Jual Blue Wizard Bali | Agen Resmi Obat Perangsang Wanita Cair Di Bali Selamat Datang Di Toko ...
Mc Donalds.. and fat people that live in America
can someone tell me what the hell.... Mc Donalds is the the reason why Americans are so Fat!! yes i said fat.. its like ...
Minyak Lintah Hitam Papua Pembesar Penis Asli
Minyak Lintah Hitam Papua Pembesar Penis Asli Minyak Lintah Hitam Adalah Pembesar penis asli yang dapat mengatasi ...
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Dear Friends & Colleagues, I am contacting you on the behalf of the Institute for Cultural Diplomacy, to bring to ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*