Logo
  Tuesday, July 16, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Travel and Tourism!!   
Hello all,

Tourism is my hobby and I love travel around the beautiful and historical places all over the world. I think travel to different country or city it the best way to enjoy vacation and holidays. As travelling is a great source of entertainment as well as it is also source to improve your knowledge about other countries, their cultures, traditions, lifestyles and their people. It is a nice way to enjoy your free time. What about you guys? Share something about your hobby?
Do you like travelling?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
http://www.christophermccandless.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8782

[url=https://blog.advids.co/20-stunning-product-launch-video-examples/]product launch[/url]

Post Response 
lorita312
03/11/2019
07:38:09 AM
Tourism is my hobby
I love traveling. I feel my mind changing as I broaden my horizons and I also like to learn another culture, meet new people, understand their lifestyle. My last trip was just to Russia to St. Petersburg. I bought plane tickets and booked a hotel room in the city center.
For a couple of days I walked around the city on my own, watched the streets, went to bars, etc. Then I decided to see the historical sights and took a private tour https://petersburg.expert/tour/private-sightseeing-by-car/.
Very pleased with the organization! So my vacation for six days was a success)

Kaima 88
04/12/2019
12:36:00 PM
hello
Dearest one
I am writing you this message with tears and sorrow and I know this mail may come to you as a surprise, I am Kaima Nima . The only daughter. My father ( Late Mr.S. Nima )He was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Lome Togo, my father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip.
My mother ( Late Mrs. Aicha Nima ) died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of USD ($9.600, 000.00) Nine million Six Hundred thousand United state dollar, left in fixed / suspense account in one of the international bank here in Togo, he used my name as his only daughter for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund. My late father instructed me to seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or lucretive business.
I am honorably seeking for your assistance in the following ways:

(1) To provide a bank account in which this money would be transferred to .
(2) To serve as my guardian.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education.

Note: I am willing to offer you 30% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this fund to your nominated bank account. Anticipating hearing from you soon

(plz Contact kaimanima13@gmail.com)

Regards
Kaima Nima

Nima Kaima
05/04/2019
08:24:27 PM
Several Other Realistic Orphans Would Appreciate Your Money
There are so many great opportunities, it is hard to choose. If you have ample funds, you could send some to every one of these realistic orphans and feel very generous indeed!
* davidchieji23@yahoo.com
* kaimanima03@yahoo.com
* michelgrace123@yahoo.com
* miss_james@yahoo.com
* mohsinrazaskt@yahoo.com
* ncee06@yahoo.com
* rhaji10haid@gmail.com
* stephenie_mashl@yahoo.com

Go ahead, send money. You will be sure to experience emotions afterward.

Wise
05/11/2019
08:30:38 PM
Traveling
I like traveling, also. Moscow and St. Petersburg are most interesting destinations. It would be interesting to see Ukraine or Georgia, also.

Twal the wall
05/13/2019
07:59:09 PM
Yo
Did you guys rig the election

Twal the wall
05/13/2019
08:00:28 PM
Yo Kaima Reply to Kaima 88's post dated 4/12/2019 12:36:00 PM
You rigged the election didn’t you

1  |
Related Forums   
maslenitsa
Hi, doing a high school project. Anyone has any personal stories about maslenitsa?How do Russians feel about restarting ...
My Experiences with Russian Siberia
Siberia is very cold as many people may guess but really very friendly place to visit. If you like to discover Russia ...
Visa for russians
?
Dating russian Men
My blog talk about my experience of moscow. russia. https://ohboytravel.blogspot.com/?m=1
Help for translation
PrivEt to everybody. I know I probably should exploit this forum, but I need some help. A friend of mine, russian ...
Rolls Royce Phantom
i hired a rolls royce phantom with a chauffeur from platinumsquare dubai.if you want to site see or require a luxury ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*