Logo
  Wednesday, November 22, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

must read   
Hi, I m a student of MS Politics & International Relations. I m studying Russia since Jan-2010. Almost one and a half year passed, I am studying Russian Politics, Geo-Strategic,Economy, Society and more but being a researcher, I need a close study of Russia. I m requesting Russian officials to give me a visit of only three months to Russia. I will also give some basic information which will beneficial in policy-making.
Regards

Post Response 
Mike Ceee
04/26/2011
08:16:53 PM
travel
Send a letter to the counsel on travel and tourism at the Russian Embassy in Washington. You will get a visa ok, you have to pay your own way, the phone number is 1-202-232-5988. Good luck

1  |
Related Forums   
U.S. orchestrated Georgian war
It is election in the USA. This war in Georgia is a repeat of the movie "Wag the Dog" 100% same situation, 100% same ...
U.S. will send more than $1 billion to Georgia
U.S. is sending to a country of limited importance $1 billion while many poor Americans loose jobs, houses, food ...
Russian political system after Putin
One of my research students asked me about future of Russia after Putin and to be honset for me it is as gray as when ...
RUSSIA go away hands from GRUSIA !!!
RUSSIA is a not civilized country !!!
Takes days to get help for Ike people
It takes days to get water to Ike affected area, it took only one day, 5 NAVY ships and 26 airplane landings to get ...
Deception and cover-up in massive Indian cult
For those interested in the topic of massive deception and cover-up, one may look at pictures of people killed in the ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*