Logo
  Thursday, September 20, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

must read   
Hi, I m a student of MS Politics & International Relations. I m studying Russia since Jan-2010. Almost one and a half year passed, I am studying Russian Politics, Geo-Strategic,Economy, Society and more but being a researcher, I need a close study of Russia. I m requesting Russian officials to give me a visit of only three months to Russia. I will also give some basic information which will beneficial in policy-making.
Regards

Post Response 
Mike Ceee
04/26/2011
08:16:53 PM
travel
Send a letter to the counsel on travel and tourism at the Russian Embassy in Washington. You will get a visa ok, you have to pay your own way, the phone number is 1-202-232-5988. Good luck

1  |
Related Forums   
am a very good girl looking for real love
am a very good girl looking for real love
McCain Obama debate on Russia
What are these two men said about Russia in thier debate tonight? I missed the debate and wanted to know their ...
russia, the united states and psychology
My thinking is, if you put aside political ideology, The United State and Russia are not evil. What it all boils down ...
Radovan Karadzic, the former Bosnian Serb leader
From all over Serbia, Bosnia and the all over the world… supporters for former Bosnian Serb leader Radovan Karadzic are ...
Gods Sheev & Vizn
Heard from a Russian traveller that Pre-Christian religions of Russia had Gods Sheev or Zeev and Vizn. In India ...
Russia
i think we need more communism... russia needs to bring back all the former soviet states and streighten its ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*