Logo
  Saturday, April 4, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

must read   
Hi, I m a student of MS Politics & International Relations. I m studying Russia since Jan-2010. Almost one and a half year passed, I am studying Russian Politics, Geo-Strategic,Economy, Society and more but being a researcher, I need a close study of Russia. I m requesting Russian officials to give me a visit of only three months to Russia. I will also give some basic information which will beneficial in policy-making.
Regards

Post Response 
Mike Ceee
04/26/2011
08:16:53 PM
travel
Send a letter to the counsel on travel and tourism at the Russian Embassy in Washington. You will get a visa ok, you have to pay your own way, the phone number is 1-202-232-5988. Good luck

1  |
Related Forums   
Some one else has posted under K
Some one else has posted under K. Those below are his/her posts: Hindu Religion in Russia Hindu is the most ...
russia weakened
There's no doubt about it that Russia has been weakened for deliberate purposes by the United States and Israel. Over ...
Bye Russian Friends
Some one else has posted this under military: K 05/20/2010 05:42:09 AM Russian lesson We should learn from ...
RUSSIA go away hands from GRUSIA !!!
RUSSIA is a not civilized country !!!
US attacking democratic country of Pak...
President George W. Bush secretly approved orders in July that for the first time allow U.S. special forces to carry ...
US will build Radar in Czech Republic.
US said "We will continue to have a dialogue with the Russians" I will paraphrase this and say "We will bury you"... ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*