Logo
  Monday, May 29, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

must read   
Hi, I m a student of MS Politics & International Relations. I m studying Russia since Jan-2010. Almost one and a half year passed, I am studying Russian Politics, Geo-Strategic,Economy, Society and more but being a researcher, I need a close study of Russia. I m requesting Russian officials to give me a visit of only three months to Russia. I will also give some basic information which will beneficial in policy-making.
Regards

Post Response 
Mike Ceee
04/26/2011
08:16:53 PM
travel
Send a letter to the counsel on travel and tourism at the Russian Embassy in Washington. You will get a visa ok, you have to pay your own way, the phone number is 1-202-232-5988. Good luck

1  |
Related Forums   
Deception and cover-up in massive Indian cult
For those interested in the topic of massive deception and cover-up, one may look at pictures of people killed in the ...
Russia is for Putin
Today's elections proved that majority of Russians are for Putin and if you tell me that elections were rigged, I doubt ...
joseph euromelero plant by usa government
At first I just regarded Josephs speeches as harmless entertainment,for my amusement, now Im beginning to see some ...
McCain adviser paid by Georgian
Here is why McCain is so upset about situation in Georgia ...
time time time is on my side.. yes it is.....
U.S. and Russia relations
Biden wants to repair relationship between Russia and U.S. which is a good sign that unpopular policies of Bush are ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*