Logo
  Saturday, November 25, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Want some information   
Hi i am from pakistan and i love russia any body tell some way to russian green card...........plssss

Post Response 
Ilam Khan
04/13/2011
11:50:00 PM
Must Read
Hi, I m a student of MS Politics & International Relations. I m studying Russia since Jan-2010. Almost one and a half year passed, I am studying Russian Politics, Geo-Strategic,Economy, Society and more but being a researcher, I need a close study of Russia. I m requesting Russian officials to give me a visit of only three months to Russia. I will also give some basic information which will beneficial in policy-making.
Regards

servar2
01/15/2013
05:57:24 PM
The Russian-American International School offers elementary and middle school levels.
The Russian-American International School offers elementary and middle school levels.

servar2
01/15/2013
06:00:01 PM

Elementary school:

We are the only K-5 school in California that offers a Russian and English curriculum. Children spend about half of their time in Russian classes and other half in English classes. They become skilled in advanced mathematics, science, social studies, art, music and physical education. After school program includes Art, Chess, Dance, Chinese, and Robotics.

The Russian-American International School’s mission is to provide students with a strong bilingual program that will serve to build a solid academic and personal foundation for children in a multi-lingual and culturally diverse environment. We are very proud of the academic results of our students that include:
1. 98% of kids in Kindergarten read in Russian and English by the end of the year.
2. 100% of children read in both languages by the end of grade 1.
3. By the end of the 3rd grade, kids do math at the 4-5th grade level.
4. Our students score in the top 1% nationally on each of the three different standardized math tests.

Middle School :

We are extremely proud to announce that our school will offer 6th grade in 2013-2014 school year!
That will be the beginning of a new Academy of Math and Science middle school.

All subjects will be held in English, taught by highly professional and experienced English-speaking teachers. Russian will be offered as a foreign language, 4 classes a week.

Sincerely,

Eleonora Nayberg
Principal

Russian-American International School
www.RussianAmericanSchool.org
1250 Quintara Street
San Francisco, CA 94116
Tel.(415) 665-5467

1  |
Related Forums   
Site Minimalist Generation
Minimalist Generation is a Website about lifestyle Minimalist, with articles to awaken to a sober lifestyle living with ...
biological warfare
Does any body ever listen to the Art Bell radio show on 640 am. Its called the Coast to Coast show. They said scienists ...
Russian Military
How many people are in Russian Military?
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*