Logo
  Saturday, May 27, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

where to find informations about UK visa?   
Hi,

i am new in here.. I am looking for an accurate informations about UK visa on how to apply and obtain it. Me and my family are planning to tour on UK and perhaps my spouse will live there. I need specific informations regarding it, specially from a filipino like me that needs UK visa to go in the country. If you have any experience and would help me a lot then that will be great. although i have read post and some informations about my concern, still i am looking forward on your response. thanks a lot in advance.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Legal and Affordable Loan offer at 2%
Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial stress or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do ...
World strides of economy and conspiracy of Dollar
Please review video content of my website www.doddapanenis.net(IE7 browser ...
Freelance consultant Paris/France
Hello, I'm a freelance consultant. I live in Paris. I offer my services to foreign companies and individuals. ...
Insurance and Investment in Austria
Hi! I am an independent insurance agent in Vienna/Austria. I work at the largest insurance group in central and ...
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Dear Friends & Colleagues, I am contacting you on the behalf of the Institute for Cultural Diplomacy, to bring to ...
Any proposed changes to the RTS?
Hi! Can anyone tell me of any current or proposed changes to the RTS? I hear that it may start trading in gold, is this ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*