Logo
  Tuesday, August 22, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

where to find informations about UK visa?   
Hi,

i am new in here.. I am looking for an accurate informations about UK visa on how to apply and obtain it. Me and my family are planning to tour on UK and perhaps my spouse will live there. I need specific informations regarding it, specially from a filipino like me that needs UK visa to go in the country. If you have any experience and would help me a lot then that will be great. although i have read post and some informations about my concern, still i am looking forward on your response. thanks a lot in advance.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Freelance consultant Paris/France
Hello, I'm a freelance consultant. I live in Paris. I offer my services to foreign companies and individuals. ...
Have you ever heard of "Planned Obsolescence"?
Have you ever heard of "Planned Obsolescence"? Before 1920s many products were made with the intent to last over time. ...
Need Investmant
Hi , I started a small injection moulding and toolroom facility and will do anything to keep it going.I have fantastic ...
Welcome to check !
GPS related articles on articles.gpsfaq.com
Legal and Affordable Loan offer at 2%
Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial stress or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do ...
Russian Currency
Russia is about to prop up its ruble and very soon it will become as much recognized currency as Dollar or Euro. The ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*