Logo
  Monday, June 26, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

where to find informations about UK visa?   
Hi,

i am new in here.. I am looking for an accurate informations about UK visa on how to apply and obtain it. Me and my family are planning to tour on UK and perhaps my spouse will live there. I need specific informations regarding it, specially from a filipino like me that needs UK visa to go in the country. If you have any experience and would help me a lot then that will be great. although i have read post and some informations about my concern, still i am looking forward on your response. thanks a lot in advance.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Russian capitals with criminal background
A fraud of international scale took place in Russia. A group of Russian swindlers gained control over a real estate ...
Gastronom
Hi there International food eaters! I'd like to introduce you to the coolest idea. Have you heard of a supermarket ...
Hindu Religion in Russia
See: wwww.belurmath.org and click Russian Version
Vedic Russia
See www.vedicrussa.wordpress.com
Mc Donalds.. and fat people that live in America
can someone tell me what the hell.... Mc Donalds is the the reason why Americans are so Fat!! yes i said fat.. its like ...
Any proposed changes to the RTS?
Hi! Can anyone tell me of any current or proposed changes to the RTS? I hear that it may start trading in gold, is this ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*