Logo
  Friday, July 28, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Black widow bombings   
There seems to be a lot of interest around "black widow" or women who blew themselves up in Moscow subway today. I wanted to explain who they are and why they did that.

Black widow is a wife to a dead Chechen or any other Muslim Terrorist who died while fighting Russian forces. Wives in such situations loose their social status and cannot easily remarry other men. They understand that and become very bitter and disappointed in themselves and people around them. All this bitterns is directed with the help of Islam radicals towards Russians who are being faulted in their husband's deaths. So, as you can see it is easy to brain wash someone who has not future and bitter about personal loss.

Black widow comes from the black clothing that they have to wear sometime for the rest of their lives morning dead husbands.

Terrorist basically prey on on suffering of women and direct them to blow themselves up knowing that Russians are very lienent towards women and would never check them as much as they would check suspicouse men. So one side is playing on the weakness of another at the expense of black widow lifes and lives of innocent people they kill.

Post Response 
sam
05/05/2010
05:10:30 PM
want to met you
give ur conact no at samit00123@gmail to meet u and fix an appointment

1  |
Related Forums   
Where can I read russian forums
Russian news forums
What US cares about?!?!
I watch US TV and what is the main news of the day?!?!: "Edwards affair". It's not war in South Osetia where Georgians ...
US Media is f....ed
I just saw an image of the city in South Osetia totaly in ruins and I read the following message next to it: "Gutted ...
Russian Army bombed Georgia
Russian army is finally involved saving lives of innocent people...
Western media is finally getting it...
Read this article, it is really good: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/07/world/europe/07georgia.html This article is ...
Attack on Chechen parliament
This news is just in.. about three to four terrorists attacked Chech praliament killing security guards of the Chechen ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*