Logo
  Saturday, May 27, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Sukhoi T-50 if fifth generation fighter   
Russia tested its first 5th generation fighter plane called Sukhoi T-50. It is better than western planes in terms of cost and will be very profitable if sold around the world.

Post Response 
Comrade Col. Joseph
02/17/2010
07:34:14 AM

i say its about time....

Russian
02/19/2010
01:01:12 PM
Figure skating is f..d
READ THIS ARTICLE AND YOU SEE WHY EVERYBODY KISSES UP TO USA

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/vancouver/figure_skating/news?slug=es-thoughts021810

Toobio
03/04/2010
11:33:48 PM
lol
It is better in terms of cost. Awesome, but it would end up being much more costly if ever used in a war, because of the numbers of t50s that would be shot down by f-22s. Russia still hasn't finished this design, it's taken them years, and it won't be worth it to them anyways.

Because: Besides the fact that the f22 is better, the US Airforce will soon have robot controlled fighters, so Russia loses no matter what.

pitbull
06/18/2010
08:25:42 PM
t50 jet Reply to Toobio's post dated 3/4/2010 11:33:48 PM
I think you are so wrong and I think it will be in production with two years

1  |
Related Forums   
I THINK VLADAMIR zhirvovnskyone!
dear monkeys kurds i,know certain things
Soviet era weapons
our Russian defense systems are a skeletron of the soviet era... we need to make the military first.... russia should ...
Stupid Russia!
Privet perestrojka Noone is impressed by your weapons, noones affraid of you either only your less democratic ...

Former soviet Republic verged in a full scale war!!! Georgian president launched a cowardly act of aggression while ...
Contribution??
Russian should think of contribution to mankind, not just taking advantage from other nations. 1 Chinese invented ...
Russia and its leader Putin
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*