Logo
  Friday, March 24, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Sukhoi T-50 if fifth generation fighter   
Russia tested its first 5th generation fighter plane called Sukhoi T-50. It is better than western planes in terms of cost and will be very profitable if sold around the world.

Post Response 
Comrade Col. Joseph
02/17/2010
07:34:14 AM

i say its about time....

Russian
02/19/2010
01:01:12 PM
Figure skating is f..d
READ THIS ARTICLE AND YOU SEE WHY EVERYBODY KISSES UP TO USA

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/vancouver/figure_skating/news?slug=es-thoughts021810

Toobio
03/04/2010
11:33:48 PM
lol
It is better in terms of cost. Awesome, but it would end up being much more costly if ever used in a war, because of the numbers of t50s that would be shot down by f-22s. Russia still hasn't finished this design, it's taken them years, and it won't be worth it to them anyways.

Because: Besides the fact that the f22 is better, the US Airforce will soon have robot controlled fighters, so Russia loses no matter what.

pitbull
06/18/2010
08:25:42 PM
t50 jet Reply to Toobio's post dated 3/4/2010 11:33:48 PM
I think you are so wrong and I think it will be in production with two years

1  |
Related Forums   

Former soviet Republic verged in a full scale war!!! Georgian president launched a cowardly act of aggression while ...
I THINK VLADAMIR zhirvovnskyone!
dear monkeys kurds i,know certain things
Soviet era weapons
our Russian defense systems are a skeletron of the soviet era... we need to make the military first.... russia should ...
More Afghan civilians killed when Georgians
Scores of Afghan civilians who had gathered in a small village for the memorial ceremony of a militia commander were ...
This is what Swedes think about Russia, statitics.
Question: What do you think about the misile defense in Poland I dont like or support it at all. 70 % (20858) ...
russia weakened
My personal thinking is that the US and China are now the 1-2 punch of the new cold war. I think Russia has been ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*