Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

US Russia arms control   
I think its a good idea....

Post Response 
marty J
08/18/2009
07:19:03 AM
kripo hat beauftragt,ich war da.
ich wollte sagen,wie lange soll noch rusisher frauen,noch als protistiert arbeiten,die diese shicksal deutsher kripo für rusisher frauen geshrieben haben.......ich war da als das geplant wurde bei kripo hamburg im1993.......der plan=sowitonion vernichtung--rusisher frauen deutsher fiken.=plan 1993.wie deutsher spur los weiter gehen.

polish power
09/01/2009
05:07:54 PM
empty russia
russia dickhead empty rubish people.Polish country all time best.

neha
12/27/2009
04:04:36 AM
salam
hi how r u

bertbrooks
01/24/2010
12:30:49 PM
Russia / USA Political News
http://www.uaff.info
Find out what is really going on.......

Comrade Col. Joseph
02/17/2010
07:39:41 AM
Arms control my ass
to hell with the stupid arms control treaty.. everyone knows that Russia and America still have enought weapons to destroy themselfs over many times again... this arms control crap its all symbolic.. its meningless...

how can america prech to north korea and Iran and the rest of the world about having nuclear weapons is America is the number one agressor and the country with the most nuclear missiles...
i think its not the nuclear weapon that will destroy i America, america will crumble into itself.. americans will slowly detroy their country borrowing money from China and in useless spending..

1  |
Related Forums   
The traitors should be executed without delay..
Kosovo is Serbia!!! we have to come together and show the whole world that we do not acknowledge the creation of a ...

Former soviet Republic verged in a full scale war!!! Georgian president launched a cowardly act of aggression while ...
This is what Swedes think about Russia, statitics.
Question: What do you think about the misile defense in Poland I dont like or support it at all. 70 % (20858) ...
Contribution??
Russian should think of contribution to mankind, not just taking advantage from other nations. 1 Chinese invented ...
Georgia at war with South Ossetia
Georgia is now in all out war with South Ossetia.
Soviet era weapons
our Russian defense systems are a skeletron of the soviet era... we need to make the military first.... russia should ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*