Logo
  Wednesday, July 26, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Russian Currency   
Russia is about to prop up its ruble and very soon it will become as much recognized currency as Dollar or Euro. The more Russia price its resources in Roubles the more Ruble will be accepted as a world wide currency. Dollar must go down in history and new regional currency should rule local as well as global markets.

Post Response 
adam
07/19/2009
08:59:08 PM

hi i need girl my number +20109507900

naeem
07/31/2009
03:32:13 PM
for god life partner
i am from paksitan wanna change so i liek to marry in abroad. so i need beautiful and educated girls from 23 years aged to 30 years old......my email illiumcepa2005@yahoo.com/ +923325824210 / my jib in dubai +971-55-694-6859.i am muslim db 1976.02april

naeem
07/31/2009
03:34:04 PM
for goood life partner
i have posted ago

mohamed ali
08/28/2009
08:47:33 AM
i am looking russian bride for marriage -i am indian registerd in this web at Romance

Hello there
I am indian muslim age 36 years , kind loving caring nature , now i am in kuwait working as tech pharmacsit

ministry of health , language Urdu, Arabic ,English, Tamil , Hindi ,

indeed looking for marraige and family life
if so pls replay , must come to kuwait , and must live in islam and islamic dress , also come to india too
must come to kuwait so i am now working in kuwait , must ready to live in islam and islamic dress also come to india too , must be bride good looking know good inglish some educated , willing to live with honest and hormoney
raise more kids
pls replay
kadersha35@hotmail.com
please no play no scam
i am seriously looking

pls replay
md ali

DollarKing
04/15/2010
05:56:36 PM
Dollar will Rally
Ruble is no match for the dollar

1  |
Related Forums   
edsgsdg
We the people of the Syrian Arab call for your help ,we want you Russian people to stand in the face of your government ...
Any proposed changes to the RTS?
Hi! Can anyone tell me of any current or proposed changes to the RTS? I hear that it may start trading in gold, is this ...
Insurance and Investment in Austria
Hi! I am an independent insurance agent in Vienna/Austria. I work at the largest insurance group in central and ...
Websites by Indologists
See: www.stephen-knapp.com, ...
lookin man share life with
26 y.o lady lookin kind, smart man share life with +38 096 903 7878
World strides of economy and conspiracy of Dollar
Please review video content of my website www.doddapanenis.net(IE7 browser ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*