Logo
  Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

hi   
My dear
how are you,
i hope that all is ok, as is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile at (netzwerk.armenien.am) which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me ,
here is my email (hellenzi@yahoo.com) as i will be waiting to hear from you, yours
Hellen.

Post Response 
moscowboy
05/02/2009
06:36:30 PM
Website
Can I recomend a good Russian bride site

kelin.sonia
01/11/2010
03:49:55 AM
Filmaka launch new pitch contest 'DRG'
Digital Rights Group (DRG), a leading distributor of content in the UK, has signed a development deal for the television comedy series Blowout with Filmaka members Michael Kinney and Max Herholz. They were discovered through Filmaka's Hard Times competition, which DRG sponsored. Now, fresh from that success, DRG is pleased to offer another opportunity for Filmaka members to have their ideas heard. They are partnering with Canadian Broadcasting Company (CBC), Canada's national public broadcaster. This time, the competition is . . . to invent a competition.

Send us a pitch for a reality or game show you think might be the next international craze - the next Deal or No Deal, Dancing With the Stars, or The Weakest Link. We'll fund five of them to be turned into pilots, and those pilots will be considered by professional television development executives. If they think you've got what it takes, they may approach you about further development. If not, you'll all be voted off the island.
Go To... http://www.filmaka.com/gameshow/
Regards
kelin

04/16/2010
10:39:04 AM
rita_arona@yahoo.com
Whos is Rita arona

1  |
Related Forums   
Mc Donalds.. and fat people that live in America
can someone tell me what the hell.... Mc Donalds is the the reason why Americans are so Fat!! yes i said fat.. its like ...
consumr finance
Hi anyone who has any info on the russian market
Welcome to check !
GPS related articles on articles.gpsfaq.com
Dear Beloved In Christ Russia
Russia is the great contry
edsgsdg
We the people of the Syrian Arab call for your help ,we want you Russian people to stand in the face of your government ...
Russian Art for sale (custom made)
We are English speaking technicians we have all types of atm skimmer for sale please visit our website or email below ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*