Dear Beloved In Christ Russia   
Russia is the great contry

Post Response 
Don Love
03/17/2009
09:17:44 AM
Peace In The Lord
Mariam,

I thank God for peace,knowing that "...absent from the body present in the Lord." My hope is that you will find the person that will perform your wish, and be assured that with your gift to a charity fund, that your works will follow you to Heaven.

Bro. in Christ
Don

emma
04/01/2009
06:19:49 AM
may be u people ura scammers
if it is true what your saying God will do amiracle 4 u be blessed my mail is naisa2008@gmail.com

dwight
04/26/2009
06:25:03 AM
Stay away! These are rogues trying to steal personal data!!!!
These are rogue spams enticing gullible people, trying to steal personal details by saying they are parting with their personal wealth. I get tons of these mails on my e mail ID in one or the other format and just junk them.

Anonimo
03/07/2010
02:23:27 PM
Engaño
Hola a todos los lectores,

No se dejen engañar por este tipo de personas que dicen ser viudas y que tienen dinero y moriran... supuestamente quieren donarlo para la gente pobre.. .Es una total estafa.. no den informacion personal..

Malditos LADRONES..... ojala se mueran de un maldito cancer en el ojo del culo... que se lo coman los mimes................... hijos del diablo.

04/16/2010
10:39:12 AM
Believe in Christ
I belive in god no matter what other people say.

1  |
Related Forums   
Gastronom
Hi there International food eaters! I'd like to introduce you to the coolest idea. Have you heard of a supermarket ...
Freelance consultant Paris/France
Hello, I'm a freelance consultant. I live in Paris. I offer my services to foreign companies and individuals. ...
World strides of economy and conspiracy of Dollar
Please review video content of my website www.doddapanenis.net(IE7 browser ...
Hello , everyone looking for russian newspapers
Looking for the list of russian newspapers?
the conspiracy of the dollar
I cant be certain, but I have a sneaking suspicion that the U.S dollar is being manipulated for purposes unknown. Go to ...
Welcome to check !
GPS related articles on articles.gpsfaq.com
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*