Logo
  Wednesday, July 26, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

U.S. and Russia relations   
Biden wants to repair relationship between Russia and U.S. which is a good sign that unpopular policies of Bush are gone forever. I think entire Bush presidency was just like nightmare that is gone after you wake-up. Bush did so much damage to all countries around the world sometimes I think he is antichrist.

Post Response 
Comrade col. Joseph (euromelero)
02/25/2009
06:51:21 AM
get out of this website!!!
What the hell are you some kind of bitch or something??? No one wants Russia and America to have good relations we are not supposed to have good relations we are the opposite of each other that’s what is making Russia a beautiful country.. What the hell is wrong with you??

HalyconPrime
03/02/2009
07:48:51 PM
Joseph is a moron.
Sure Joe, let's launch our nukes at eachother. You will be dead, I will be dead, your family will be dead, my family will be dead, and who knows, in about 10,000 years MAYBE Russia will be habitable again.

People that cannot think, FIGHT.

Georgian
04/20/2009
11:56:01 AM
Comrade col. Joseph
I see you are very active defending your country, even if your country does horrible mistakes. War is for IDIOTS and half dead people. If only Russian Government could be civilized I think Russia would be richest and strongest country in the world. also Europeans and Asians will love to have business source with them as USA does. Look at the America. Economically World leader country. If America collapses there will be disaster happening in the world. So what did Russians do after WW2? they Drunk all their VODKA's, Prepared for WW3 and never upgraded their productions. Look at the LADA! Worlds worst car production. Look at ELECTRONIKA THE SOUND SYSTEMS. They sound like in 60's. thats all sucks! Today even Georgians have better Productions and Fabrications even if they are so few.

SO RUSSIAN PATRIOT. IT IS GOOD TO BE PATRIOT BUT KEEP IT FOR YOURSELF AND NEVER OFFEND OTHERS! IF OTHER OFFEND YOU THEN THEY HAVE REASON TO DO SO and IF NOT THEN THEY ARE RUSSIANS TOO.

James Bond
05/01/2009
12:12:21 AM
Can someone advise georgian how to find georgian websites? They are lost and can't figure it out themselves. Help poor little guys from poor-poor Georgia. Guy don't cry- everything will be alright!
SHut up you georgian idiot.
Sit quietly in your little country, and don't kill innocents. And nobody ever will give a shit about you :)
Stupid cockroach competing with elephants...
Did not you read: this topic is about US and Russia. Georgia and others are discussed in their respective georgian- others website.
Why you have to put your nose everywhere where russians go? Keep your business to yourself, don't come to other people's places, don't attack weak, don't be dirty as you are- and God will bless your country. WIthout russians can't you guys live any single day?
And respect to russian patriots, real ones, to people who remember their fathers, who respect their country. And same respect to patriots from other nations as well! Every country has something special and valuable in their history, and there is no one in the world who never committed sins.
As to US- Russia relationship: in politics people always say nice words, but rarely do something nice in reality... I don't believe it.

Face the truth
06/26/2009
04:38:08 PM
Really Poor Russia
I feel really sorry for russians. They think that their country is super-power, however they can only fight with georgians. If something happens and russia dears to provoke the US somehow, it (Russia) will be swept from the earth....

1  |
Related Forums   
About Russian Indologists
See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Russian_Indologists to know about Russian Indologists
Deception and cover-up in massive Indian cult
For those interested in the topic of massive deception and cover-up, one may look at pictures of people killed in the ...
am a very good girl looking for real love
am a very good girl looking for real love
Israel bombing civilians and US Media is silent
Israel is bombing civilians and killing them in hundreds while US Media is totally silent on that. When Russia bombed ...
Bye Russian Friends
Some one else has posted this under military: K 05/20/2010 05:42:09 AM Russian lesson We should learn from ...
The traitors should be executed without delay..
Kosovo is Serbia!!! we have to come together and show the whole world that we do not acknowledge the creation of a ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*