Logo
  Friday, March 24, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Rolls Royce Phantom   
i hired a rolls royce phantom with a chauffeur from platinumsquare dubai.if you want to site see or require a luxury car,platinum square are the company in dubai! Great service and affordable rates.....very pleased! Contact www.platinumsquaredubai.com they will prvide you with an excellant service

Post Response 
fatima
09/10/2010
07:24:26 PM
fatimadam30@yahoo.com
Hello dear,
My name is Fatima dama.
My hobbies are reading, music, watching of movies and playing of basketball.
I was impressed when i saw your profile and will like to discuss important matter with you and as well as establish a long lasting relationship with you.
please kindly contact me di with my e-mail address:fatimadam30@yahoo.com
With love.
Miss Fatima
fatimadam30@yahoo.com

amad
07/21/2011
05:56:36 PM
karpardazan.paidar@yahoo.com Reply to fatima's post dated 9/10/2010 7:24:26 PM
hi fatima i fram iran weer you fram call

1  |
Related Forums   
Freelance consultant Paris/France
Hello, I'm a freelance consultant. I live in Paris. I offer my services to foreign companies and individuals. ...
Help for translation
PrivEt to everybody. I know I probably should exploit this forum, but I need some help. A friend of mine, russian ...
Russian provincial towns
Hello friends, I bet you often see Moscow or St.Pete on TV. But what about the rest of the country, the towns and ...
maslenitsa
Hi, doing a high school project. Anyone has any personal stories about maslenitsa?How do Russians feel about restarting ...
Mir March from Moscow to St. Petersburg
I remember days in 1980's when I was one of the participants who marched from Moscow to St. Petersburg. It was peac ...
My Experiences with Russian Siberia
Siberia is very cold as many people may guess but really very friendly place to visit. If you like to discover Russia ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*