Logo
  Wednesday, July 26, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Israel bombing civilians and US Media is silent   
Israel is bombing civilians and killing them in hundreds while US Media is totally silent on that. When Russia bombed military targets and two three civilian houses were bombed by mistake it was frenzy among all sorts of Media in the USA. Everybody was accusing Russia of disproportional use of force. However, when US ally Israel bombs most populous region in the world called Gaza, no one give the f...k about civilian casualties. Western Hypocrisy at its best... US people are totally brainwashed since no one is even doubting Israel actions with so many kids and women being killed.

Post Response 
Aquil Abdur rahim
01/05/2009
11:40:21 AM
100% agreeable
I admire much about Russia's Contribution to the world, i admire how Russia speaks out against oppression and injustice. i must say i admire how powerful an empire such as Russia does not intend to invade and cause evil to the world. i admire how Russia reversion to islam is on their own choice and not by force or pressure. The truth can only be one, and i pray to allaah (creator/ god almighty) the god of Abraham, moses and jesus that That the empire of Russia will remain true to their ways and concept to a world peace and stay away from the free mason cult (devil worshippers) that is bringing this new world order to conquer and control all of humanity to make room for the anti-christ. i think Russia should talk to all arab leaders in opening a way to unite together to eradicate the western policies and their evil and become the most powerful nation to notion peace to the world. it's all about paradise and the hellfire please Russia please your lord god and help stop this injustice by the western countries, especially the usa.

Aquil Abdur rahim
01/05/2009
11:51:23 AM
100% agreeable
I admire much about Russia's Contribution to the world, i admire how Russia speaks out against oppression and injustice. i must say i admire how powerful an empire such as Russia does not intend to invade and cause evil to the world. i admire how Russia reversion to islam is on their own choice and not by force or pressure. The truth can only be one, and i pray to allaah (creator/ god almighty) the god of Abraham, moses and jesus that That the empire of Russia will remain true to their ways and concept to a world peace and stay away from the free mason cult (devil worshippers) that is bringing this new world order to conquer and control all of humanity to make room for the anti-christ. i think Russia should talk to all arab leaders in opening a way to unite together to eradicate the western policies and their evil and become the most powerful nation to notion peace to the world. it's all about paradise and the hellfire please Russia please your lord god and help stop this injustice by the western countries, especially the usa.

1  |
Related Forums   
Indians & Russians have common origin - See Wiki
See:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out_of_India_theory
am a very good girl looking for real love
am a very good girl looking for real love
russian website
What happened to this website? It's completely dead. I have been gone for three months and find there is nothing new.
Bush is shooting himself in the foot
President Bush on Friday chided Russia for Cold War-style behavior, saying, "Bullying and intimidation are not ...
What really happened in South Ossetia?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/newsnight/7695956.stm
U.S. and Russia relations
Biden wants to repair relationship between Russia and U.S. which is a good sign that unpopular policies of Bush are ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*