Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

totally free dating sites   
find here love romance and marriage

Post Response 
rose
08/12/2010
01:35:20 PM
hello Reply to bakry's post dated 7/23/2010 6:18:40 PM
khenry@rocketmail.com, Ritakumazi@ymail.com, phelan_donald@yahoo.com, alagar_new2007@yahoo.com, bul66@hotmail.com, keylebe@yahoo.com, cleopatrawebb@yahoo.com., jackson.stan73@yahoo.com, jackson.stan73@yahoo.com..., Honest.lady2010@yahoo.com, Honest_lady2010@hotmail.com, bakriking@yahoo.com, wendyprecious98@yahoo.com

miss rosemary
08/12/2010
04:35:14 PM
love man Reply to ishmael's post dated 11/26/2009 7:46:39 AM
i need a man who can take care of me cometact me @ rosemary4love5@gmail.com

Habeeb
09/11/2010
09:21:06 AM
LOOKING FOR MY LIFE PARTNER
I am a professional educated and business man looking for my life partner who ever interested please contact me i am really serious in marriage if any one interested only call me. I am honest, sincere and helpful to others. Life is short so we have to enjoy our life in proper way I am looking for good heart not out look if the heart is good everything will be fine. If any one willing to contact me no need to hessitae here is my emails messageforme2@yahoo.com or qualitycontactme@yahoo.com Thanks for reading I do not want to waste others time and my time time is very valuable for creative people that is why I am a interior desinger as well as marketting. Thanks for reading

Habeeb
09/11/2010
09:22:20 AM
Looking for marriage Reply to veronica's post dated 9/18/2009 9:18:04 AM
Heere is my emails messageforme2@yahoo.com or qualitycontactme@yahoo.com

Habeeb
09/11/2010
09:23:41 AM
Looking for marriage Reply to sarah's post dated 7/6/2010 9:32:30 PM
I am a professional educated and business man looking for my life partner who ever interested please contact me i am really serious in marriage if any one interested only call me. I am honest, sincere and helpful to others. Life is short so we have to enjoy our life in proper way I am looking for good heart not out look if the heart is good everything will be fine. If any one willing to contact me no need to hessitae here is my emails messageforme2@yahoo.com or qualitycontactme@yahoo.com Thanks for reading I do not want to waste others time and my time time is very valuable for creative people that is why I am a interior desinger as well as marketting. Thanks for reading

Habeeb
09/11/2010
09:24:16 AM
LOOKING FOR MY LIFE PARTNER Reply to gloria's post dated 6/12/2009 7:19:50 AM

Habeeb
09/11/2010
09:24:46 AM
Looking for marriage Reply to veronica's post dated 9/18/2009 9:18:04 AM

Habeeb
09/11/2010
09:28:12 AM
Looking for marriage Reply to keyle's post dated 12/1/2009 8:55:07 PM

Habeeb
09/11/2010
09:28:14 AM
Looking for marriage Reply to keyle's post dated 12/1/2009 8:55:07 PM

habeeb
09/11/2010
09:29:35 AM
LOOKING FOR MY LIFE PARTNER Reply to sarah's post dated 7/6/2010 9:32:30 PM

Habeeb
09/11/2010
09:30:55 AM
Looking for marriage Reply to miss rosemary's post dated 8/12/2010 4:35:14 PM

vera desmond
09/28/2010
04:27:10 PM
hello Reply to khenry's post dated 2/5/2009 2:56:25 PM

veradesmond27@gmail.com

Am Vera by name, am 27 years of age,am simple minded person,easy going
person,submissive,loyal,honest,caring,lovely,understandable,faithful,sincere,trustworthy.
I really want a man who will care and love me,a man who will always tell me the truth from his heart. a man who will be my brother my best friends and if the nature permit it my husband,But if marriage is out of it, I will not
mind but as long we got along together with real love I will definitely be satisfied.I read your profile i develop interest, which i want to start a relationship with you,with the content of your profile,you fit the kind of man that i need in my life,you can contact me with this address,(veradesmond27@gmail.com) so
that i Thanks and i await your replycan tell u more about myself,and we can start from there and not only that i have something important to tell you.
Vera

omar
10/10/2010
12:26:32 PM
looking for marriage Reply to veronica's post dated 9/18/2009 9:18:04 AM
salam
i am looking for serious woman muslim for marriage.
i have 46 years old ,i can give love ,tenderness and care to my wife.
i want to establish my family and live with my wife forever ,i accept her
with any mood as long as she is living with me except the deception and
cheating with another man.
i don't want a woman who drinks wine ,smokes and drugs her self.
i value the woman who is steadfast,loyal,faithful,considerate,decent,modest,
full of love ,tenderness and femininity.
aldoperos@gmail.com

Sandy
10/22/2010
05:38:02 PM
hello Reply to keyle's post dated 12/1/2009 8:55:07 PM
hello l am sandy and l am single with no kids and l am here looking for serious man In my life and to have my family too and l will be happy to fine a true love for here and l will be happy If You can add me to Your email so we can chat for sometime okay..sandylove1270@yahoo.com

Sandy
10/22/2010
05:39:24 PM
hello Reply to keyle's post dated 12/1/2009 8:55:07 PM
hello l am sandy and l am single with no kids and l am here looking for serious man In my life and to have my family too and l will be happy to fine a true love for here and l will be happy If You can add me to Your email so we can chat for sometime okay..sandylove1270@yahoo.com

fidel
10/27/2010
06:23:49 PM
hi Reply to AlexAppleton's post dated 1/26/2009 6:45:23 AM

Hello
My name is miss Fidel soumah, i saw your profile today and become interested to know more about you for a serious platonic relationship with you. I will like you to send mail to my email address so that i will send my picture to you and tell you more about myself. My email address is(fidelsoumah@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you very soon. Thanks Fidelsoumah

florence
11/08/2010
08:56:58 AM
hi Reply to Habeeb's post dated 9/11/2010 9:23:41 AM
pls contact me. i think we can match +722866161

12/23/2010
12:11:04 PM
?????
??? ???? ???? ???? ???????? ??????? ??????????? ??? ???? ?? ?? 20??? 42??? ?????? ???????? ??????? ???? ????? ?????????? ??????)raaed_bk2000@yahoo.com

12/23/2010
12:12:51 PM
hello
I am a resident of a leading Egyptian port of Hurghada tourism and Aodaltaref a woman from the age of 20 to 42 years of acquaintance, friendship and fun and this my email to connect) raaed_bk2000@yahoo.com
????????????? ????? ???????

??????? - ??? ??????? ????????????? ?? Google ??:?????? ?????????? ????????????? ????????????????????????????????????? ?? ??????? ?? Google????? ??????? ?????????????????????
©2010????? ????????????? ????? ?????????????? ?? ??????? ?? Google?????????????????????

12/23/2010
12:13:25 PM
hello
I am a resident of a leading Egyptian port of Hurghada tourism and Aodaltaref a woman from the age of 20 to 42 years of acquaintance, friendship and fun and this my email to connect) raaed_bk2000@yahoo.com

Mikel
01/02/2011
09:29:38 AM
HELLO CUTTY PIE Reply to perttyface's post dated 8/10/2010 1:03:08 AM
I am 25 and i will really like to be your friend and maybe closer to you with time.my email is mikeljones22@yahoo.com

AndrewC1
01/09/2011
08:12:07 PM
want my wife to be an Orthodox Christian!
Hi! Hello everyone. My name is Andrew, i am a 26 year old man who is a college student and salesman. I am of Jewish, Irish and German ancestry. I was raised Roman Catholic, and although i will always love the RCC, i have recently completed a life long faith journey and come to my rightful home in the Orthodox Christian Church. With Orthodox Christians making up less than one percent of the American population, it is obviously not going to be easy for me to find the right woman. I have been through alot of hard times and have been strengthened by my faith that God will deliver the woman that is right for me. I am a very handsome guy and want it to be clear that i am searching for a woman from Eastern Europe because of my faith and NOT because i can't find a girl here. If you are a young lady between the ages of 18 and 26 who is a practicing Orthodox Christian, who is open to love and wishes to meet a man who seeks to work towards marriage and family, then please contact me at herbst1@fuse.net. May Christ bless you and bring you all the happiness that being a daughter of the most high entitles you to.

claybrooks
01/20/2011
07:06:20 PM
Reply to tina's post dated 8/25/2009 9:48:51 PM
am also claybrooks looking honest women too

manoj
03/22/2011
10:33:54 AM
hi Reply to veronica's post dated 9/18/2009 9:18:04 AM
hi, i am a men 32 years my cell no is 9313991456.u can call me any time.

Donna G.
04/15/2011
05:23:31 PM
Hello Kesry Reply to khenry's post dated 2/5/2009 2:56:25 PM
I see you are trolling facebook using this same message! All I had to do was google it lol. I had a feeling Matt Edward was NOT your real name. The picture of a white man with the broken english didn't add up.

Happiness
11/27/2011
07:29:24 PM
Iam still searching
Iam a very good looking girl.i need a man i could call my own

rasheed
12/03/2011
09:43:31 AM
Reply to Sandy's post dated 10/22/2010 5:39:24 PM
hi contact me
junaidjani18@yahoo.com

osaro
12/14/2011
01:24:55 PM
hi Reply to 's post dated 5/8/2009 12:46:07 AM
osaro4cool@yahoo.com

Tofayel
03/04/2012
12:44:08 PM
True Love
Find a girl for dating or as life partner is not difficult, but true love is really rare in this commercial world.

benedicter.nyawira@yahoo.com
03/09/2012
10:07:11 AM
Ready to settledown Reply to Habeeb's post dated 9/11/2010 9:21:06 AM
Hi my name is benadicter am single and ready to selledown as soon as possible thanX

binta42
06/23/2013
11:10:50 AM
hello Reply to Bel's post dated 10/30/2009 11:33:30 AM
my name is miss binta

i will like to have you as a friend,i just saw your profile and will like to know you more

contact me back so we can talk

guru0378@gmail.com
09/07/2013
05:35:03 AM
hi Reply to binta42's post dated 6/23/2013 11:10:50 AM
need friend

01/06/2014
10:31:30 AM
Reply to gloria's post dated 6/12/2009 7:19:50 AM

joerkendery
05/31/2014
09:42:25 PM
Buy Quality US,UK,EU Passport ,Driver's License with VISA ,IDs
PURCHASE VISA ,PASSPORT, DRIVERS LICENSES, ID CARDS, BIRTH CERTS & UNIVERSITIES DIPLOMA FOR ALL COUNTRIES

We have the best HOLOGRAMS AND DUPLICATING MACHINES With over 3million of out documents circulating over the world.

Contact us at ..... customer1985service @yahoo.com

Contact us at ..... customer1985service@yahoo. com
This list is not Full

High Quality (United States) Passport,Driver's License with VISA
High Quality Australian Passport,Driver's License with VISA
High Quality Belgium Passport,Driver's License with VISA
High Quality Brazilian (Brazil) Passport,Driver's License with VISA
High Quality Canadian (Canada) Passport,Driver's License with VISA
High Quality Finnish (Finland) Passport,Driver's License with VISA
High Quality French (France) Passport,Driver's License with VISA
High Quality German (Germany) Passport,Driver's License with VISA
High Quality Dutch (Netherlands/Holland) Passport,Driver's License with VISA
High Quality United Kingdom Passport,Driver's License with VISA
High Quality Spanish (Spain) Passport,Driver's License with VISA
High Quality Mexican and real (Mexico) Passport,Driver's License with VISA
High Quality Dubai,(United Arab Emirates) Passport,Driver's License with VISA
High Quality Kuwaiti (Kuwait) Passport,Driver's License with VISA
High Quality Danish Passport,Driver's License with VISA
High Quality Swiss Passport,Driver's License with VISA
High Quality Norwegian Passport,Driver's License with VISA
High Quality Irish Passport,Driver's License with VISA
High Quality Austrian Passport,Driver's License with VISA
High Quality Icelandic Passport,Driver's License with VISA
High Quality Turkish Passport,Driver's License with VISA

To get the additional information and place your order, just Contact:// Customer1985service@yahoo.com //

ANNLOVE
10/17/2014
03:19:46 PM
HI Reply to Andrea Phillips's post dated 7/10/2010 2:31:15 AM
Hello,
I am happy to meet you, i want us to be friend, My name is ann, You can
write me through my e mail here ANNBRENT25@hotmail.com I wait to hear
from
you soon.Kiss

kisty ahmed
08/20/2015
11:19:25 AM
"As-Salaam-Alaikum,
"As-Salaam-Alaikum,
Am krisy Ahmed employment manager from air canada center hotel our new hotel in Toronto looking for 5 to 50 workers skilled and non skilled workers ,hotel will pay for visa fees and airticket.if intersted send your cv Resume to this email id ; aircanadahoteljobs/@/gm/com

11/03/2015
05:22:06 PM

11/03/2015
05:22:07 PM

mostak
01/06/2016
02:46:47 PM

i need a serious lady for a serious relationship.I doing a government job in Bangladesh. I'm not a rich men too.I not want anything without true love for lifetime. My email Id is ( mistake.bad.7@gmail.com )

mostak
01/06/2016
02:48:20 PM

i need a serious lady for a serious relationship.I doing a government job in Bangladesh. I'm not a rich men too.I not want anything without true love for lifetime. My email Id is ( mistake.bad.7@gmail.com )

1  | 2  |
Related Forums   
Russian Military
??????, ??????? ?????? ? ??????? ? ?????????????? ?????? ???????????? ???????? "strastoterptsy.ru" ????? ???? ...
Help for translation
PrivEt to everybody. I know I probably should exploit this forum, but I need some help. A friend of mine, russian ...
Casting Call for Feature Film
Stockholm PIctures is looking for Russian speaking actors for its feature film "Pulse of the Indigo". This movie will ...
Do mail order bride really exist?
Do mail order bride really exist? The answer is Yes, and No, it really depends on your definition of mail order ...
Alesia Vazmitsel on Britan's Got Talent
Hi All, I am from Belarus and living in London. I will be on in the semifinals of Britain's Got Talent and ...
Russian Dancers Wanted
Are you a dance lover? Do you want to devote your life to dancing? Do you hope to dance in other country? Here is the ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*