Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

totally free dating sites   
find here love romance and marriage

Post Response 
AlexAppleton
01/26/2009
06:45:23 AM
Russian Dating
I would like to go for this site....for love and romance....
http://www.russiamore.com/

benattou mohammed
01/31/2009
07:11:46 AM
finda nice girl
i would like to find a nice girl to make a seriouse relation

khenry
02/05/2009
02:56:25 PM
i need love
Hello
How are you? My name is KESRY ,I just register into this dating site
some days back after my horrible past years and i have had trust issues
which made me stay away from everyone including my friends for the passed
8years.I am done with the trust thing and wants to start life all over
again, i am willing and ready to trust 100% with my heart,i need a very
decent, faithful and mature woman to trust my heart with, someone that will
Trust and love me as much as i love and trust her.I am not after physical
beauty but am after the beauty of the heart.I was impressed when I search
and got to your profile,you look so cute,mature,responsible in appearance
and above all my heart has never remained the same ever since i read and saw
your pics and profile i have been looking at it for over an hour now.. just
to make sure its not Lust and now i know it isnt. i just want to know you so
much more just to confirm what my heart tells me and make u feel how i feel
also, my Heart tells me that you are my better half( I Listen to my heart
and not to the Voice in my head).Even though we are distance apart but I can
easily fly to meet you wherever you are.I dont believe that distance and age
can be a barrier to having a smooth and good relationship, I am a young
gentle Man of 28 years old,from ivory coast ,and Lived In Africa.
I am a construction engineer,I am faithful in love,am caring,You can
add me on yahoo for easy chat at :khenry@rocketmail.com:
I will be very glad to hear from you soon...
Warmest Regards
kesry

rita
03/07/2009
09:22:56 AM
hell
Hello Dear
my name is Mis Rita kumazi,i am an african girl,i read your profile at it was so good to me.i feel you are the only one missing in my entered life so i desided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to be a friend first.i also believe that coming to you will be a probabilty of meeting that very thing that has been lacking in my entered life.please contact me at amy email address (Ritakumazi@ymail.com) i am a girl with respect and responsible,i respect people also and believe if you contact me,i will give you a full introduction of my self okay. i hope to hear from you soon. Remember, all the darkness in the world, can-not put out the light of a single candle as long as the light of love shines bright in your heart,and Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love mattmers alot in life yours Rita

rocketmanx
04/20/2009
01:08:52 PM
ParadiseFoundDating.com 100% FREE Online Dating, Personals and Matchmaking Site
ParadiseFoundDating.com the 100% FREE dating, personals and matchmaking site connecting single men and single women seeking friendship, dating, romance, relationships, marriage, penpals and more. Memberships are FREE. Everything is 100% completely FREE. Photo profiles, video and audio chat, IM (instant messenger) email and more. This is a serious dating site for people that want to find a real partner for the real world. Invite your friends too. Find That Special Someone! Get Started Now. http://www.paradisefounddating.com

05/08/2009
12:46:07 AM
hello
Hello,
How are you doing today,hope all is well with you and your beloved family over there?

I saw your profile and i am really wanna know you more as a friend.

I'm very warm, thoughtful, romantic, sweet, affectionate, love humor, cuddle, sweet heart, genuinely nice guy with fun attitude I’m very fun lover, easy-going, creative, silly, greet sense of humor, very goofy at times, animal-lover. I love movies, music, museums and travel. I have a million things I enjoy doing but I don't mean nearly as much to me without a companion to share them with. I'm looking for one woman who appreciates the man with whom she is involved, who loves being treated the way a woman should be treated. I like an honest and a giving woman that I can trust and who is willing to honor and respect our relationship.

I need someone like you very closed to me,make me forget the past and make me move on as my grand mum used to says.

I will be glad to hear from you on my E-mail address:- phelan_donald@yahoo.com

Thanks Phelan Donald

Stacy84
05/18/2009
08:31:08 PM
100% new free NY dating site.
Heres a new totally free New York dating site that is giving away free lifetime memberships http://www.HookingUpNY.com

gloria
06/12/2009
07:19:50 AM
lhello
gloria for love am her to met people

tina
08/25/2009
09:48:51 PM
i'm honest
I'M EASY WAY GOING WOMAN

veronica
09/18/2009
09:18:04 AM
looking for true deep of love
i am a nice woman and i need a man of honest

jui
09/20/2009
05:18:50 PM
uu
jj

Kentry
10/03/2009
11:30:33 AM
I'm very nice and cool person
I need a good girl for friends alagar_new2007@yahoo.com

Bel
10/30/2009
11:33:30 AM
Hi
Hello ladies, Iam a nice kindhearted man as per my riends.
you can E-mail me at: bul66@hotmail.com

ishmael
11/26/2009
07:46:39 AM
i need love.
i need any lady who is reedy for a long time relationship that will lead to a serious marriage.you can check me on this E-mail me at ishkwaso@ Yahoo.com thank you and waiting.

keyle
12/01/2009
08:55:07 PM
I NEED A MAN IN MY LIFE
Well i am new to online dating sire and don't know what to say right now but will like to drop my email address for and body who is serious and search,am 28 yrs old and from USA(MI)keylebe@yahoo.com

cleopatra webb
12/12/2009
06:44:06 AM
i want to love again
contact me on cleopatrawebb@yahoo.com. i will tell you everything about me if u only intrested. you better take care Mr. right

ishmael
01/04/2010
10:06:20 AM
dieing of lonelyness
i need a serious lady for a serious relationship

jackson
06/22/2010
11:14:34 AM
hello Reply to keyle's post dated 12/1/2009 8:55:07 PM
hello are how you doing today my name is jackson i was searching when i saw your profile am a young man gentle i don`t have much to say about my self now but i need a serious lady for a serious relationship u can rite me through my direct email jackson.stan73@yahoo.com hope to hear from you soon..

stan
06/22/2010
11:35:40 AM
hello Reply to veronica's post dated 9/18/2009 9:18:04 AM
my name is jackson i need a serious lady for a serious relationship i am gentle and funny guy i like music watching movies and reading u can reach me through my email jackson.stan73@yahoo.com...

sarah
07/06/2010
09:32:30 PM
hello
Hi How are you doing today? ,well my dear i will say that, I'm very warm, romantic, flexible, young woman with a passionate soul...I am Honest, Faithful, Respectful, Trustful, Caring and Loving,am single and have a good love to share .,Swimming,Cooking,Dancing,Jogging are my Hobbies,.I am looking for Mr. Right who is to be Honest, Faithful, Respectful, Trustful and who can love me as i am., ...i will like u to add me On Honest.lady2010@yahoo.com or Honest_lady2010@hotmail.com any way am Online just add me and no more about...me thanks

Andrea Phillips
07/10/2010
02:31:15 AM
FooterChat for your website
Hi,

I just visited your website and noticed that you don't
have a one-on-one footer chat bar for your users.

I would like to introduce you to CometChat - a Facebook style floating
chat bar. CometChat includes some great features such as video chat and
2-player games. It also integrates seamlessly with your website.

I can assure you that your users will spend more time on your website once
you get CometChat. Do have a look at our website for more information:

http://www.cometchat.com/?ref=CCS4

Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any queries whatsoever.

Warm Regards,

Andrea Phillips
CometChat Sales

jeremiah nkrumah
07/16/2010
07:03:40 PM
i love u Reply to cleopatra webb's post dated 12/12/2009 6:44:06 AM
i want someone to make friend or married.am jeremiah,am 24yers old,am from Ghana.i want u to understand me to married.my phonenumber:00233247863949

bakry
07/23/2010
06:18:40 PM
king Reply to AlexAppleton's post dated 1/26/2009 6:45:23 AM
bakriking@yahoo.com

perttyface
08/10/2010
01:03:08 AM
I NEED A GOD FEARING MAN
Hi my name is pressy i dont really have much to say juas that i need a man who can take me out of this urgly situation an cool pretty, love to carry poeple alone and a well understanding type any intersted person should e-mail me at wendyprecious98@yahoo.com and you can also add me in your yahoo chat for easy chatting

rose
08/12/2010
01:35:20 PM
hello Reply to bakry's post dated 7/23/2010 6:18:40 PM
khenry@rocketmail.com, Ritakumazi@ymail.com, phelan_donald@yahoo.com, alagar_new2007@yahoo.com, bul66@hotmail.com, keylebe@yahoo.com, cleopatrawebb@yahoo.com., jackson.stan73@yahoo.com, jackson.stan73@yahoo.com..., Honest.lady2010@yahoo.com, Honest_lady2010@hotmail.com, bakriking@yahoo.com, wendyprecious98@yahoo.com

miss rosemary
08/12/2010
04:35:14 PM
love man Reply to ishmael's post dated 11/26/2009 7:46:39 AM
i need a man who can take care of me cometact me @ rosemary4love5@gmail.com

Habeeb
09/11/2010
09:21:06 AM
LOOKING FOR MY LIFE PARTNER
I am a professional educated and business man looking for my life partner who ever interested please contact me i am really serious in marriage if any one interested only call me. I am honest, sincere and helpful to others. Life is short so we have to enjoy our life in proper way I am looking for good heart not out look if the heart is good everything will be fine. If any one willing to contact me no need to hessitae here is my emails messageforme2@yahoo.com or qualitycontactme@yahoo.com Thanks for reading I do not want to waste others time and my time time is very valuable for creative people that is why I am a interior desinger as well as marketting. Thanks for reading

Habeeb
09/11/2010
09:22:20 AM
Looking for marriage Reply to veronica's post dated 9/18/2009 9:18:04 AM
Heere is my emails messageforme2@yahoo.com or qualitycontactme@yahoo.com

Habeeb
09/11/2010
09:23:41 AM
Looking for marriage Reply to sarah's post dated 7/6/2010 9:32:30 PM
I am a professional educated and business man looking for my life partner who ever interested please contact me i am really serious in marriage if any one interested only call me. I am honest, sincere and helpful to others. Life is short so we have to enjoy our life in proper way I am looking for good heart not out look if the heart is good everything will be fine. If any one willing to contact me no need to hessitae here is my emails messageforme2@yahoo.com or qualitycontactme@yahoo.com Thanks for reading I do not want to waste others time and my time time is very valuable for creative people that is why I am a interior desinger as well as marketting. Thanks for reading

Habeeb
09/11/2010
09:24:16 AM
LOOKING FOR MY LIFE PARTNER Reply to gloria's post dated 6/12/2009 7:19:50 AM

Habeeb
09/11/2010
09:24:46 AM
Looking for marriage Reply to veronica's post dated 9/18/2009 9:18:04 AM

Habeeb
09/11/2010
09:28:12 AM
Looking for marriage Reply to keyle's post dated 12/1/2009 8:55:07 PM

Habeeb
09/11/2010
09:28:14 AM
Looking for marriage Reply to keyle's post dated 12/1/2009 8:55:07 PM

habeeb
09/11/2010
09:29:35 AM
LOOKING FOR MY LIFE PARTNER Reply to sarah's post dated 7/6/2010 9:32:30 PM

Habeeb
09/11/2010
09:30:55 AM
Looking for marriage Reply to miss rosemary's post dated 8/12/2010 4:35:14 PM

vera desmond
09/28/2010
04:27:10 PM
hello Reply to khenry's post dated 2/5/2009 2:56:25 PM

veradesmond27@gmail.com

Am Vera by name, am 27 years of age,am simple minded person,easy going
person,submissive,loyal,honest,caring,lovely,understandable,faithful,sincere,trustworthy.
I really want a man who will care and love me,a man who will always tell me the truth from his heart. a man who will be my brother my best friends and if the nature permit it my husband,But if marriage is out of it, I will not
mind but as long we got along together with real love I will definitely be satisfied.I read your profile i develop interest, which i want to start a relationship with you,with the content of your profile,you fit the kind of man that i need in my life,you can contact me with this address,(veradesmond27@gmail.com) so
that i Thanks and i await your replycan tell u more about myself,and we can start from there and not only that i have something important to tell you.
Vera

omar
10/10/2010
12:26:32 PM
looking for marriage Reply to veronica's post dated 9/18/2009 9:18:04 AM
salam
i am looking for serious woman muslim for marriage.
i have 46 years old ,i can give love ,tenderness and care to my wife.
i want to establish my family and live with my wife forever ,i accept her
with any mood as long as she is living with me except the deception and
cheating with another man.
i don't want a woman who drinks wine ,smokes and drugs her self.
i value the woman who is steadfast,loyal,faithful,considerate,decent,modest,
full of love ,tenderness and femininity.
aldoperos@gmail.com

Sandy
10/22/2010
05:38:02 PM
hello l am sandy and l am single with no kids and l am here looking for serious man In my life and to have my family too and l will be happy to fine a true love for here and l will be happy If You can add me to Your email so we can chat for sometime okay..sandylove1270@yahoo.com

Sandy
10/22/2010
05:39:24 PM
hello l am sandy and l am single with no kids and l am here looking for serious man In my life and to have my family too and l will be happy to fine a true love for here and l will be happy If You can add me to Your email so we can chat for sometime okay..sandylove1270@yahoo.com

fidel
10/27/2010
06:23:49 PM
hi Reply to AlexAppleton's post dated 1/26/2009 6:45:23 AM

Hello
My name is miss Fidel soumah, i saw your profile today and become interested to know more about you for a serious platonic relationship with you. I will like you to send mail to my email address so that i will send my picture to you and tell you more about myself. My email address is(fidelsoumah@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you very soon. Thanks Fidelsoumah

1  | 2  |
Related Forums   
Alesia Vazmitsel on Britan's Got Talent
Hi All, I am from Belarus and living in London. I will be on in the semifinals of Britain's Got Talent and ...
Casting Call for Feature Film
Stockholm PIctures is looking for Russian speaking actors for its feature film "Pulse of the Indigo". This movie will ...
Help for translation
PrivEt to everybody. I know I probably should exploit this forum, but I need some help. A friend of mine, russian ...
Russian Military
??????, ??????? ?????? ? ??????? ? ?????????????? ?????? ???????????? ???????? "strastoterptsy.ru" ????? ???? ...
Russian Dancers Wanted
Are you a dance lover? Do you want to devote your life to dancing? Do you hope to dance in other country? Here is the ...
Do mail order bride really exist?
Do mail order bride really exist? The answer is Yes, and No, it really depends on your definition of mail order ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*