Logo
  Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

This is what Swedes think about Russia, statitics.   
Question: What do you think about the misile defense in Poland

I dont like or support it at all. 70 % (20858)

I support the misile defense program. 15 % (4511)

None of the alternatives. 14 % (4297)

When you look at these results you have to understand that the only possible country Swedes belive that might invade us by military force is Russia. Still only 15% supporting such a misile defense. If Russians where to vote about a misile defense against Europe I belive the % would be alot higher.

Question: About Russia ...

We are neither friend or foe, we need to cooperate. 86 % (25588)

Should be excluded from the G8-group. 7 % (2222)

Neither of the above. 6 % (1856)

I would say 7% is really low .. what do you think

Source: http://svt.se/

Post Response 
Comrade Col. Joseph (euromelero)
11/19/2008
03:52:02 AM

RUSSIANS WILL KICK ASS... AND NO ONE CAN STOP RUSSIA.. WE ARE A WORLD POWER.. WHO WILL GO UP AGAINST RUSSIA A OIL RICH COUNTRY

Helldarodo
11/23/2008
12:44:47 PM
You arent real smart
Dont you understand that Russia a beautiful country in history and people is trying to flex her muscle after years of not training. The truth is that if anyone wanted to attack Russia then they would and Russia couldnt do anything about it without asking for assistance from other countries. The harsh reality is that although Russia is big it has no power. As far as Russians kicking ass and no one can stop Russia and Russia is a world power. What ever! Russia has failed to be a super power and if you think that Russians kick ass and no one can stop you then you live in a fantasy world and not the real world. I love Russia I only wish she would take her head out of her ass breathe alittle and do more for her people like yourself. Dont cry because the truth hurts.

albert999
01/20/2009
10:10:55 PM
Comrade Joseph
I'm not disagreeing with you, just curious why you choose to live in the United States? Can you speak Russian?

Comrade Col. Joseph
02/17/2010
07:48:58 AM

BATU-KHAN IS A MONKEY... MUST BE RELATED TO OBAMA.... NO ONE CAN TRUST A PERSON WITH THAT NAME...

1  |
Related Forums   
Russia and its leader Putin
US Russia arms control
I think its a good idea....
Soviet era weapons
our Russian defense systems are a skeletron of the soviet era... we need to make the military first.... russia should ...
Russian lesson to Americans in Afganistan
Learn from Russian experiences fighting in Afganistan. ...
to hell with america
To hell with the Americans and their missile defence system... i have a few ideas of what place they can put their ...
Missiles
Missiles of Russia
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*