Logo
  Monday, May 29, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

russia weakened   
There's no doubt about it that Russia has been weakened for deliberate purposes by the United States and Israel. Over the past decade Jewish Oligarches have looted billions of dollars worth of natural resources away from the Russian population (money from oil, natural gas, and nickle) Putin cracked down on them hardcore, he froze their assets, one of the Oligarches was thrown in prison, the others are in exile in Israel, Britain, and the United States.GO PUTIN!!!!!!! CAN YOU TAKE SOME OF OUR JEWS AND THROW THEM IN YOUR PRISONS TOO?

Post Response 

10/31/2008
05:50:24 PM

AND STOP SENDING RUSSIAN JEWS TO THE UNITED STATES, WE HAVE ENOUGH OF THEM.

tatyana
10/31/2008
06:38:11 PM
answer about jew
you without name as always all jews who left russia very happy in usa and proude to be therei hate russia , hate you, i know you scary of us and very jealous of our live, i drime of america , but i cannot reach.

Hunter
11/05/2008
02:45:37 PM
dear joseph {euromelern}
Hi joseph- I see,you are from Russia, what city where you live? I Know Russia, I from Cyberia. If you can give me answer right now.

Reema 999
11/08/2008
12:05:45 AM

Joseph and me live in the RUSSian city of California. You know us Americans, we have to offer our opinions on everything.You just can't shut us up.

Comrade Col. Joseph (euromelero)
11/19/2008
03:56:49 AM
Dear Hunter
Dear Hunter in response to your posting dated 11/05/2008
im not Russian im American i was born in the American state of Utah..

Kind regards,

Joseph

Comrade Col. Joseph (euromelero)
11/19/2008
03:58:23 AM
ha ha reema
Comrade Hunter lets get together and kill reema999 lol lol

reema9
11/21/2008
03:40:11 PM
russia
That's why I'm here, to learn more about Russia, I'm of polish descent, a slavic race which is very close to the same race. I respect and care about the Russian people, and want the best for them. But at the same time, I'm American and also love my country. And yes we have many problems, but that is mostly all the jews and blacks peoples faults.The russian and german and other europeans in this country are great people.

reema9
11/21/2008
03:42:54 PM

Who do you think all the corrupt people are in my country? Who do you think owns all the banking institutions? That's right the Jews. All the crime, that is commited by the blacks, not whites.

adriano
12/01/2008
05:14:38 AM
for reema
You're not polish, polish people aren't so stupid. You're American idiot.

rich
12/14/2008
02:37:58 AM

It is funnny how may Russians imigrate to the U.S. Compared to Americans imigrating to Russia. Who would want to live there? I don't blame people who want to leave Russia. Russia is hates the U.S. because they have been trying to catch up to them but can't. Russians are jelous of the American life style.

12/24/2008
05:18:12 AM
ass holder
Rich your an ass holder... your just talking smack you dont know

1  |
Related Forums   
What really happened in South Ossetia?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/newsnight/7695956.stm
U.S. and Russia relations
Biden wants to repair relationship between Russia and U.S. which is a good sign that unpopular policies of Bush are ...
American Presidential race 08
please let me start by telling that I don’t like any of them... we are screwed anyhow... First we have a black ...
RUSSIA go away hands from GRUSIA !!!
RUSSIA is a not civilized country !!!
US will build Radar in Czech Republic.
US said "We will continue to have a dialogue with the Russians" I will paraphrase this and say "We will bury you"... ...
Long Live Russia
Most of Russia lies in Asia. The people of India and Russia have common ancestry. Deal with Westerners as equals. ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*