Logo
  Wednesday, November 22, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Russian Solider Rap   
I just saw this clip and it is really funny. You have to know Russian though in order to unerstand what this Russian Solider is rapping about.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7645252.stm

Post Response 
Reema999
10/31/2008
05:11:06 PM
Russia
The last thing the Russians should be doing is learning Rap. GO ahead and start taking our blacks. They have ruined our great country. And if you don't believe me, I can back that statement up with the crime statistics.If you want Russia strong, you better keep it white.

Loaded1mbimage
11/07/2008
10:59:11 AM
Dont you have a military?
Shoot them if they come inside Russias border damnit ..

soria
06/13/2013
06:38:26 AM
sdgdsg
We the people of the Syrian Arab call for your help ,we want you Russian people to stand in the face of your government and stand beside us
your government is killing us and destroy our country , your duty as Russian people to stand beside your brothers in Syria
We had been killed thousands , our homes and offices and places and our work destroied

ALASD kill our children and women
and young people and you are you still silent, why?

If you did not support us you are partners in crime , damned on your government criminal ,

you are partners in the largest crime and got massacre in history

We warn you will revenge If you will not support us will take our revenge,

please go to the Internet and search for crimes by bashar alasa army.

We demand the intervention of an external please support us in order to get external interference Please support

You can support us by spreading this message to all of you know do not make the message you have to stop children kelling and women and old people murdering

For the country was completely destroyed at the hands of criminals
Syrian people want external interference

1  |
Related Forums   
Russian military industry
Russian basic design of aircraft and other military hardware is proven to be one of the most reliable during combat. It ...
Russia and its leader Putin
USA is preparing CIA agents for Russia
I was checking my email today and saw this email :) What is USA military up to these days? Is there another Cold War ...
russia weakened
My personal thinking is that the US and China are now the 1-2 punch of the new cold war. I think Russia has been ...
Georgia at war with South Ossetia
Georgia is now in all out war with South Ossetia.
Stupid Russia!
Privet perestrojka Noone is impressed by your weapons, noones affraid of you either only your less democratic ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*