Logo
  Wednesday, July 26, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

What the real America looks like   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WiLsxbq8Vs Just type in "Grippe Avaire " at you tube.

Post Response 
Comrade Col. Joseph (euromelero)
09/27/2008
09:39:58 PM
to hell with America
you dont have to look in youtube i can tell you right here.. American have become a country of homosexuals and political prostitutes.. this ugly dark skin man Osama or Obama wants war with pakistan, does america really need another war besides Irak afganistan and its econimic trouble.. does america really need a candidate (Obama) that is talking about attacking pakistan??

Eric
10/23/2008
12:03:47 AM
From A AMERICAN
NO on the homosexuals they are fighting for rights they will NOT get.There are more homos in europe than anywhere look at history.I agree about the politicans,if we the people stuck by our constitution the govt would not have gotten this far out of control.There only interest is money!They are the problem with our economy.But the U>S> is STILL the best country to live in in the world!We dont raid our brother states or live just for fighting!Dont see Russia flowing with people wanting to live there!Hell we take your women as brides also with ours.why do your women want to come here so bad?

ivan
10/29/2008
05:54:33 AM
communism alive and well in ruskie land
Pravda got your mind poluted? I think so. Ever visited USA? Oh, that's right, you can't get a visa. Lay off the koolaid, commrade and eat your heart out for freedom we have here.

reema999
10/31/2008
05:07:42 PM
America.
Maybe most of the United States is nice to live in. But I live in California. The crime rate is high, there are hardly any white people. And the blacks terrorize our communities.

Reema 999
10/31/2008
05:18:29 PM
United States
And the trouble with the homosexuals, and the Jews, is that they are all liberals.The left wing Jews that run Hollywood and the Media, and that is a fact, promote their multi-cultural philosophy. Which means white women are marrying black men in droves.

reema999
10/31/2008
05:20:09 PM

Many people see this as a good thing, I don't. I love my white race.At least the Russians still look white.

Hunter
11/05/2008
06:29:36 PM
dear reema999
Hi, you are said.-you live in a california ? if not secret?

11/19/2008
04:05:26 AM

Comrade hunter i live in california too not so far from Comrade reema999 she told me once that she lives with homosexuals she should be executed without delay...

11/19/2008
04:07:04 AM
Reema & Hunter we should execute eric and ivan
eric and ivan are booth homos in America maybe they will marry too

kalidescopemind
01/16/2009
12:07:25 AM
California?
I'm in Sacramento, California, right mow. Yes there are homos, so what? As long as they don't hit on me, so what? Russian women want to come here because Russian men are spoiled, just like American women! We need campaign finance reform, corporations have been buying our elections, and putting idiots like Bush in. Obama raised $300m, mostly on the internet from small donors. There is hope! Obama is a great man, watch and see. Israel has way too much influence. Jewish americans are all for this Gaza business, but the rest of us don't like giving so much free money to a bunch of jerks. If Pakistan harbors terrorist, they will pay. We don't want war with anyone. Only fat white women marry blacks, unless they are rich. May you all have peace and properity.

1  |
Related Forums   
About Russian Indologists
See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Russian_Indologists to know about Russian Indologists
US will build Radar in Czech Republic.
US said "We will continue to have a dialogue with the Russians" I will paraphrase this and say "We will bury you"... ...
Takes days to get help for Ike people
It takes days to get water to Ike affected area, it took only one day, 5 NAVY ships and 26 airplane landings to get ...
Takes days to get help for Ike people
It takes days to get water to Ike affected area, it took only one day, 5 NAVY ships and 26 airplane landings to get ...
Israel bombing civilians and US Media is silent
Israel is bombing civilians and killing them in hundreds while US Media is totally silent on that. When Russia bombed ...
Some one else has posted under K
Some one else has posted under K. Those below are his/her posts: Hindu Religion in Russia Hindu is the most ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*