Logo
  Tuesday, August 16, 2022
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Takes days to get help for Ike people   
It takes days to get water to Ike affected area, it took only one day, 5 NAVY ships and 26 airplane landings to get help to Georgians in South of Russia. People, think about your own government and tell them who should the priority be.

Post Response 
albert999
09/18/2008
07:09:02 PM

You need to get some tips from Joseph, nobody is answering your dullard statements. You are soooo booooring!!!!!!!!

1  |
Related Forums   
American Presidential race 08
please let me start by telling that I don’t like any of them... we are screwed anyhow... First we have a black ...
US attacking democratic country of Pak...
President George W. Bush secretly approved orders in July that for the first time allow U.S. special forces to carry ...
US will build Radar in Czech Republic.
US said "We will continue to have a dialogue with the Russians" I will paraphrase this and say "We will bury you"... ...
Russia
i think we need more communism... russia needs to bring back all the former soviet states and streighten its ...
Yahoo part owned by Russian mafia
Whilst trying to help cam girls I met online who turned out to be captive prostitutes, I would sometimes converse with ...
Buy real and fake passports online
Buy real and fake passports online WhatsApp: +14086864759/ timesaverholdings@gmail.com / https://timesaverholdings.com/ ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*