Logo
  Saturday, May 27, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

US attacking democratic country of Pak...   
President George W. Bush secretly approved orders in July that for the first time allow U.S. special forces to carry out ground assaults inside Pakistan without the approval of the Pakistani government.

This just happen, after only two weeks of US official gov. frenzy about Russian attack on Georgian troops. This is prime example of the double standards.

Post Response 
Jason
09/17/2008
06:59:13 PM
What a spin!
It's funny. I don't really come here to read what is going on in Russia. I just come to get the crazy spin that your media puts on world news. I understand all media is spun and the U.S. is the inventor of it, but this is just too funny.

What's even more funny is that when your press spun the Lehman Brothers/Merrill/AIG crisis in America as one of doom and gloom and the whole world is in trouble. You have reaped what you have sown. Your markets are panicked and you have to halt them in order to maintain stability. What will happen when they open again? Are you waiting for the U.S. to have a good day. Will that be the day the markets open again?

albert999
09/19/2008
12:46:21 PM

What I can't believe, is the total lack of humour the Russians have, go to topix . com, Americans are funny, they know how to laugh, you Russians are dullards. Are things that boring in your country?

albert999
09/23/2008
11:42:30 AM

And why are we bailing out all these failed companies? Is that not communism?

albert999
09/23/2008
11:44:59 AM

Well It looks like Joseph finally established his dream, welcome to the new communist country of the USA!!!!

Russian
10/01/2008
11:01:44 PM
To Jason
Jason,

You media, your president, your congress said that Russia must respect borders of a democratic country such as Georgia and that it is a violation of international law that Russia crossed that border. How about USA crossing a border of democratic country such as Pakistan. Same thing exactly, you have your own interest in the region and you will not give a shit about integrety of the border with Pakistan, why should Russia?

Comrade Col. Joseph (euromelero)
10/08/2008
06:39:25 AM

thank you Jesus!!!! America is communist!!!! America is communist!!!!

Hunter
11/02/2008
03:06:51 AM
False America
Who told about democracy inside America? No and is't was here any democracy,only fashism from FBI. WHOcan say its to eyes police in usa? I am spiking just a free,and many police gangsters know me. It's FBI international terrorists USA. FASHISTS.

Hunter
11/02/2008
03:10:27 AM
False America
Who told about democracy inside America? No and isn't was here any democracy,only fashism from FBI. WHO can say its to eyes police in usa? I am spiking just a free,and many police gangsters know me. It's FBI international terrorists USA. FASHISTS.

Comrade Col. Joseph (euromelero)
11/19/2008
04:12:01 AM
welcome to Communist America
Dear Comrade Hunter... i understand your in siberia... we share a common interest me and you.... i would like to have conversation.. also reema999 is a friend...

kind regards

Comrade col Joseph (euromelero)

1  |
Related Forums   
Bye Russian Friends
Some one else has posted this under military: K 05/20/2010 05:42:09 AM Russian lesson We should learn from ...
time time time is on my side.. yes it is.....
Arise, Awake - True Russia History
Dear Admin, If you start a forum and (or) a blog where true history of Russia is discussed,it will boost the ...
Here is another Georgia Video
Please look at this Video on youtube.com http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8XI2Chc6uQ This is very much true!!!
Indians & Russians have common origin - See Wiki
See:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out_of_India_theory
russia, the united states and psychology
My thinking is, if you put aside political ideology, The United State and Russia are not evil. What it all boils down ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*