Logo
  Friday, July 28, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

USA is preparing CIA agents for Russia   
I was checking my email today and saw this email :) What is USA military up to these days? Is there another Cold War brewing in the horizon?

------------------------------------EMAIL BODY------------------------------
I was looking for those Russian how would be able to do an excersize with the military in a military base in Florida, its for about a week starts September 18 to 24 and we pay $270 a day plus all the expenses are paid you do not have to pay for anything we take care of all the expenses we needed more people but now we need only two more guys who would be able to do this job its pretty interesting and good pay job if you are interested or any of your friends please call me or email me at your earliest convenience thank you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did not put from message email address, just to be nice to this person.

Post Response 
Sammy
09/07/2008
12:55:35 PM
Cold War just started
US is sponsoring Georgia in order to balance Russian rise in power. It will be ideal for US to distract Russia from world expansion. This is the lesson Russia must learn and start expansion in Iraq, South America and every there else where US is being resented.

loaded1mbimage
09/10/2008
01:06:19 PM
LOL laughing my ass off =)
Russian girls

Sexy women from Baltic countries ready move to Sweden.

(This is an ad by google on this forum).

and this one

14.000 russian girls

800+ Russian Ladies Video Profiles Sign up & Meet Your Perfect Match!

Im starting to get the picture why Russias economy is growing, youre selling your girls to us. So you can increase your military budget and play with guns instead ;)

heres another one...

Meet Russian Girls

Russian Dating And Personals Site. Browse Photo Profiles. Join Free!

Russian
09/10/2008
07:39:27 PM
This is google
Google provides these ads and it is targeted to people who has histories of browsing for Russian Girls, I guess you are one of them... why don't you check them out.

loaded1mbimage
09/13/2008
07:52:04 PM
hehe
sorry havent looked for russian girls, or girls at all over internet =) so that has to be wrong

guess I got targeted by those adds cuz im male

American
10/23/2008
12:13:35 AM
Russian Women
Haaaaaaaaaa HA sorry sweden the russian girls are all coming to America,but you can have the ugly ones!

The Canadian
01/06/2009
11:31:45 AM
The Canadian - Forget cold-wars and betrayal of your own country - Find a Nice woman !!!!!!!!!!!!
Russian woman forget America come to Canada, leave these people that are talking about cold wars and their readyness to betray their own country. You can wrestle with us in Canada. Haha ;)

HalyconPrime
03/02/2009
07:52:53 PM
What the US Military is up to
As a former military member, let me tell you what the military is up to in the USA.

We are trying to get home alive and stop fighting for bull**it reasons and we just want to beat this recession and spend time with our families.

Nobody wants to die... well maybe a few morons do.

As far as Russian Women online... it is a strange trend, though I never ahve met anyone who has done this.

Comrade Col. Joseph
02/17/2010
07:45:59 AM

HalyconPrime you say you dont want to die and you dont want to fight for bull**... then why do your country men accept it?? why do you do it??? you do have a choice? you can choose not to.. am i not correct?
you Americans will be draged true the gaits of hell and burn...

your stupid NATO shot at me in Kosovo...

your country is a third class country now... America is nothing.. your women dont value a marriage.. your country is full of blacks and homosexuals. you even have a animal for a president...

1  |
Related Forums   
Contribution??
Russian should think of contribution to mankind, not just taking advantage from other nations. 1 Chinese invented ...
This is what Swedes think about Russia, statitics.
Question: What do you think about the misile defense in Poland I dont like or support it at all. 70 % (20858) ...

Former soviet Republic verged in a full scale war!!! Georgian president launched a cowardly act of aggression while ...
More Afghan civilians killed when Georgians
Scores of Afghan civilians who had gathered in a small village for the memorial ceremony of a militia commander were ...
Stupid Russia!
Privet perestrojka Noone is impressed by your weapons, noones affraid of you either only your less democratic ...
Russia allows US arms shipments to Afghanistan
Let's not forget that Russia is helping USA in its fight against Afghanistan. My only wish is that USA reciprocates in ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*