Logo
  Monday, September 25, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

U.S. will send more than $1 billion to Georgia   
U.S. is sending to a country of limited importance $1 billion while many poor Americans loose jobs, houses, food supplies and live in poverty. U.S. is sending this money to arm Georgians while US schools are broken, US Teacher are underpaid and US roads are getting worse and worse...

US Taxpayers wake up please, look at your government full of losers, everyone know Bush is the biggest looser of all, just ask any kid in any country around the world about US President. This is your fool president spending your money for causes that gives you nothing back and does not help you in any way. Hugo Chaves is paying for Gas for your poor workers while your own president waists your money, hard earned money for causes that far from reality and hardship of US citizens.

Call you congressmen and ask them to stop being stupid, ask them to spend your money for your own good, not for some fuck in Georgia, who f..ed his own nation by bombing civilians with the cluster bombs and then asking US to step in after Russians stoped the murder of civilians. Have respect for yourself... stop watching your f..ed TV shows, spend 10 min writing letter and make your own life choices.

Post Response 
Russian
09/09/2008
01:25:59 AM
Sheepish Americans
This post was read by over 100 people, most of them American I believe and not a single response. Why are you so sheepish to talk about your own f...ed up policies and waist your government does to your money. You work hard, there is not doubt about that. Why are you so sheepish about this issue, rise and talk to your screwed up Mr. President...

Tofayel
08/20/2012
12:56:34 PM
US Donation
Without interest nobody donate others.

1  |
Related Forums   
US attacking democratic country of Pak...
President George W. Bush secretly approved orders in July that for the first time allow U.S. special forces to carry ...
time time time is on my side.. yes it is.....
must read
Hi, I m a student of MS Politics & International Relations. I m studying Russia since Jan-2010. Almost one and a half ...
McCain adviser paid by Georgian
Here is why McCain is so upset about situation in Georgia ...
am a very good girl looking for real love
am a very good girl looking for real love
US will build Radar in Czech Republic.
US said "We will continue to have a dialogue with the Russians" I will paraphrase this and say "We will bury you"... ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*