Logo
  Monday, May 29, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

U.S. orchestrated Georgian war   
It is election in the USA. This war in Georgia is a repeat of the movie "Wag the Dog" 100% same situation, 100% same context. US sponsored this war. Make war to cover up mess in Iraq and then become a president. American public is taking for a ride.

Post Response 
Russian
08/28/2008
11:34:10 PM
From Wikipedia
Wag the Dog is a 1997 film starring Robert De Niro, about a Washington spin doctor who distracts the electorate from a U.S. presidential sex scandal by hiring a Hollywood producer, played by Dustin Hoffman, to construct a fake war with Albania. The scheme enlists the musician Willie Nelson (who creates a theme song for the 'war'). Hoffman's character was based directly upon Robert Evans; Hoffman emulated Evans' work habits, mannerisms, quirks, clothing style, hairstyle, and his large square-framed eyeglasses; the real Evans is said to have declared, "I'm magnificent in this film!"

Russian
08/28/2008
11:36:51 PM
The difference
The only difference it's actual war that is engineered to distract the electorate from failures of Repulican parties in Economy, Iraq and every there else... US Public is fooled once more... remeber what Bush said: "Fool me once, shame on me, Fool me twice and you will never fool me again" :) I guess US public is being fooled way too many times...

reema999
08/29/2008
09:56:11 PM

what? who cares what george bush says? hes the king of fools.are you saying mcain is going to win?

reema999
08/29/2008
09:58:32 PM

Your tripping, we are all watching the elections.

Sarath Muthumla
08/30/2008
05:34:38 AM
US orchestrated the georgian war
Mr Putin is very correct in his pronouncement that the Georgian war is the brain child of USA.This will not end there USA will engineer more and more plots to destabilize Russia.We are confident that Russia will take messurs to thawrt such plans.

reema999
08/30/2008
12:25:50 PM

I doubt that, bush doesnt have a brain.Your giving him way too much credit.How would a war with some tiny country destabalize russia? More then likely the georgian president acted on his own. I dont understand how this war benefited the usa.

Duntov
08/30/2008
03:11:45 PM
Putin
Putin and his followers are paranoid. He thinks all his problems are because of the USA. Both Russia and the USA should stop using little countries as pawns in a game of chess!

reema999
08/30/2008
04:05:58 PM

Maybe the simplest explanation is the best. ossentia is not a country, it is part of Georgia. The georgian president didnt want to loose ossentia, he tried to reclaim it, maybe thinking russia would not respond.

reema999
09/01/2008
12:59:07 PM

And we deserve something better then obama and mcain.

09/01/2008
03:13:56 PM
euro
Forget your communist cause, we need soldiers to fight the coming race wars.

Neo2012
09/05/2008
09:12:45 AM
Attention: Commonsense...or lack there of.
Commonsense....you need to change your name to "Lack of Commonsense". It always gives me a chuckle to see morons like you post about things you know absolutely nothing about....somewhat like the dog that barks just to hear his own voice. !st of all Putin is one of the greatest leaders this planet has known in many, many years. By the way, people in Russia are prospering, not losing jobs & homes due to bad decisions of an inept war mongering facist Nazi pig like George Bush. Get your facts straight before posting and showing your low level of intelligence.

fubar74
09/05/2008
12:09:31 PM
DUM DUm DUMdumdummDum DUmmMM( South park any1)
People, People, the elite are all playing you like a fine tuned fiddle. Do some readiing about the Illumanti, learn about the New World Order. These are all the typical games all governements use, to create a form of unity. Its all Crap. Dont want to believe me, well, look at the ingredients in your processed foods you are eating, look at the pills yous are taking, Wait, that isn't killing us? It's so beyond this topic, that I need a a few days just to spit it all out. The NWO wants 500,000 million people on this earth and thats all. Tobaco, isn't illegal, but it kills??? Makes no sense, Aspartame, causes birth defects etc , but it's still legal..Etc , execrate , Execrate .... Wake up guys, the only way we can stop all of this, is to be self depend on your own, stop depending on governement, grow your own food etc. :) Thanks for hearing me out. All in good intensions always.

Comrade colonel Joseph (euromelero)
10/10/2008
04:23:49 AM

i agree we need soldier to fight the comming race wars.. we should put all dark skin people in mass graves and we can get rid of the homosexuals by pitting them in a homosexual concentration camp

1  |
Related Forums   
US support of Pakistan is in question
Double standards - this is often associated expression when it comes to USA policy. US was extremly critical when Putin ...
American Presidential race 08
please let me start by telling that I don’t like any of them... we are screwed anyhow... First we have a black ...
US will build Radar in Czech Republic.
US said "We will continue to have a dialogue with the Russians" I will paraphrase this and say "We will bury you"... ...
Radovan Karadzic, the former Bosnian Serb leader
From all over Serbia, Bosnia and the all over the world… supporters for former Bosnian Serb leader Radovan Karadzic are ...
Long Live Russia
Most of Russia lies in Asia. The people of India and Russia have common ancestry. Deal with Westerners as equals. ...
Ancient Vishnu idol found in Russian town
From: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1046928.cms Ancient Vishnu idol found in Russian town PTI, 4 ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*