Logo
  Tuesday, July 17, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Stupid Russia!   
Privet perestrojka

Noone is impressed by your weapons, noones affraid of you either only your less democratic system. What possibly could be something to be affraid of, is if some maniac take power in Russia and feel like playing a nuclear war with whoever.

Youre too militaristic, you have too strong national feelings thats whats dangerous, here in Sweden we aint even a bit like you in that way. Ive noticed some Russian news papers try to make NATO look like, a threat to Russia. Thats pathetic, NATO isnt made to attack Russia that will never happen we have no interest in taking your land or make you our slaves or is that the common russian belif?.

Stop claiming to be a super power, if EU + USA wanted Russia gone from the world map you would allready be. Every played CIV4? We are now in the situation where we place our frontline between us instead of against others in the long term we will both be the loosers in this situation and fall behind the rest of the world.

If Russia where to agree to the rules to entering Nato that every other Nato member have agreed on, im pretty sure they would even let Russia in. Nato is stability, there will not be any more wars between us europeans within Nato.

I belive or at least have this feeling, that if Putin wanted a war he could just say, Hey there fellow Russians i want a war! And Russia would go to war the next day. This scenario would never work in NATO, you have 27 diffrent countries with diffrent geographic locations, lenguages, diffrent views of things. To get Nato to attack another country like Russia would just not happen.

If Russia had a more democratic system and less corruption lesser national feelings europe wouldnt need a Missile shield. Russia can place nuclear weapons in kalingrad just a few miles from sweden any time you want, why cant Nato place missiles in Ukraina, Poland or whatever then?

And it will happen sooner or later and Russia wont be able to do anything but then to accept it. Stop seeing Europe as a threat and if you have to expand, expand south or east there, I couldnt care less.

Only in Russians newspapers you can find the forum section Military and power, you maniacs semm to love weapons even more then the cowboys.

And finaly, Putin seems like a nice guy but like all the other russians. He care about too much about his own country, too strong national feelings. Too much looing back in history.

Bye Russian friends =)

Post Response 
Russian
09/09/2008
01:34:36 AM
Open up your mind
You should read more about Russia if you really want to understand your husband. There is a lot in the history of our country that made us who we are.

Americans have been brainwashed with the images of Russian Bears and Russian Vodka and Russian Drunks... but go to any book store, any music store, and art galery and you will see that over 50% of all the greatest books, music, art was done by Russians, Russians who you call Russian Bears, Russian Drunks and whatever else your Media fed you.

filipino
09/10/2008
01:57:17 AM
ummm....
NATO? first thing first.. why is it created? and why would someone join NATO?(maybe to join in a war that one of it's member started..) if you love war join NATO and if not.. why join an organization that doesnt even have it's purpose other than war?

Filipino
09/10/2008
12:10:48 PM
Why was NATO created?
Answer
On April 4, 1949, the foreign ministers of Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Great Britain, France, Luxembourg, Island, Italy, the Netherlands, Portugal, Norway and the U.S. formally signed the North Atlantic Treaty with the key note #5 stating "an armed attack against one or more of the European signatories or the North American signatories, would be considered an attack against all of them."

The was caused because Berlin blockade proved evidence that in order to stop Soviets from aggression, an alliance was necessary between nations of Western Europe and the U.S.

Its clearly a defensive pact if it was an offensive pact why havent we attacked allready? If Russia would join this defensive pact everything would be solved. And you wouldnt have to fear an attack from USA wich some russians seem to do.

Question: Why would someone join NATO?
Answer: Isnt this obvious?

Its a defensive pact not an offensive. No country within NATO will ever start a war with another NATO member. And we need this in europe where we have many nations in a small area. If we had NATO in 1900 world war would never have happent at least not against other europeans. The world would have looked very diffrent today, africa would most likley have belonged to diffrent european countries for one.

loaded1mbimage
09/10/2008
12:11:58 PM
error404
I wrote the last answer it was ment for filipino. Not writen by filipino.

loaded1mbimage
09/10/2008
12:21:58 PM
MICHEAL1209
As Albert Einstein said.

"The nation building is the humanitys child disease"

Einstein would most likley have ignored you like most people ignore flies flying over a pile of shit. Nationalism isnt good for much today let go of it.

I have heard of the roman empire the brittish empire but never the russian empire. If Russia ever been an empire that time is long gone.

You talk about military might, what are you planing to do with your military might? And at the same time you talk about USA making the world more hateful. What do you want to do with your not so evil military superpower might? Please answer.

loaded1mbimage
09/10/2008
12:49:04 PM
Russian
Are you saying that Russias history have made you who you are today? Will it also decide who you are tomorrow? Do you have your own will and thoughts or are you just a puppet of history?

Maybe 50% of the greatest books ect in RUSSIA are russian. I dont know even one good book from russia, the only music i heard from russia is those 2 lesbian girls whatever their name was again, tutu? tato? tutao? tatuu? Youre culture or mustic is not really interesting at all sorry about that.

But if you like your own culture, great good for you. That part about drunk russians. I dont know anything about that but sure I belive that drunk russians is a problem but only for youre self.

Theres an old folk song that goes something like this: The bear sleeps, the bear sleeps in its silent nest. Its not dangerous, if youre careful, as long as it sleeps. The bear sleeps, the bear sleeps in its silent nest. (its a very bad translation but you get the point)

When we call you the russian bear its related to this, you never know when he will awaken. (and do something stupid).

Its not really strange if european countries would see you as a threat, first of all youre larger then most european countries second youre very militaristic, nationalistic and have no real potential threats east or south of russia.

But a question, do you think Russia would gain anything by going to war with NATO? No I didnt think so, but why do we need all these weapons then if we aint gonna use them?

Join NATO stop the hostility and point them against someone else. Take north korea before USA do it they wouldnt stop you! Or are you affraid of a few small koreans. =)

loaded1mbimage
09/10/2008
03:19:12 PM
Russian
"Russian Drunks and whatever else your Media fed you."

That russian guy Uchov even competed drunk in the olympics. Thats a false media repport as well? =)

Russian
09/10/2008
07:43:44 PM
NATO is defensive only on paper
Tell me please, why NATO bobmed Serbia? Was any country attacked by Serbs in your "defensive" NATO alliance? This is all B.S. If you need to take offensive action, you will take even if it is against your treaty... so you are lying to yourself, look into facts..

filipino
09/10/2008
10:41:33 PM
BULLY!!
There is no more Soviet Union so whats the use of NATO? to defend them from a single country?? Im a filipino most of the things I heard is pure pro-US but doesnt really believe anything i see only half of it..

why join NATO? defense urself to who?? to the members that dont want to join? isn't that bullying?

albert999
09/13/2008
12:55:14 PM
russian
Not true, right now on topix. com white people in america are posting fedor emelianinko vs zulu on you tube all over the internet. As white people we admire the russians. They are a credit to my race. We just have different political ideas.

loaded1mbimage
09/13/2008
08:08:51 PM
NATO bombing serbs
I think that was a big mistake they should have bombed the muslilms instead. In any case NATO didnt take their land or exploited their natural resources. Same as Russia with Georgia they tried to stop a nasty war thats my picture anyway.

After world war 2 most europe countries are very sensitive when it comes to genocide and racism. The people in Europe feels a threat if theres a war in countries nearby, in the end its for the stability of europe. Even if im on the Serbs side in this case, what would have happent if NATO didnt get involveld. Most likley something worse then in Georgia / Ossetia.

Nato took a decision to do something about a conflict inside europe, they did not make an armed assault to take over another country.

However theres very possible theres an ugly secondary objective.
A nation or a defensive pact grows stronger in wartimes. Its very likley NATO needed a practice war to keep a strong bond between the NATO countries. And used this opportunity for that but I doubt that was the primary target.

But the short answer to your question has to be, to prevent a complete genocide. One can only speculate about their other motives if there are any.

loaded1mbimage
09/13/2008
08:27:16 PM
filipino
Even if there are no Sovjet Union there is kalingrad, 15000 nucelar warheads, 50000 tanks, 64000 anti tanks, 5000 aircrafts, a people with nationalistic feelings and somewhat would I would call it, military history propaganda from your leaders to heat it all up.

NATO might not be a defence pact against Russia today, its true that it started as a defensive pact against Russia because no country alone could stand a chanse against your army. But things changes, what if putin suddenly feelt like he wanted to take Finland tomorrow and make it russian, maybe kexhollm wassnt enough? =)

Russia attacking a small country like Finland is Bullying!!! =)
Seriously if NATO was an offensive pact against Russia they would allready have attacked, but this isnt the case.

If you dont wanna join you dont have to but its better to have friends then enemies at least if they are your nieghbour.

A defensive pact where the members cant start a war with eachother whenever they feel like isnt that a good thing?

Tomorrows super power is China anyway lucky enough we dont have them next beside Europe.

kotlomoy
09/23/2008
04:15:51 PM
join NATO?
When you say "NATO" I hear "USA". When you say "join NATO" I hear "be a US's puppet".
Do I want be a US's puppet? No, thanks a lot. I want to decide for myself

Comrade Col. Joseph (euromelero)
10/10/2008
06:08:44 AM
Can someone tell me what the hell
The only reasons why America is defending the tiny country of Georgia is because Georgia has a oil pipeline running true its country and because Georgia has committed the third largest number of combat troops in Iraq after the US and Britain... America doesn’t give a Sam dam about Georgia or its people... the Georgian president was in celebration when Russian troops pushed back the Georgian troops.. When the Georgian troops were being sladered by the Russians, the Georgian president was celebrating to what he thought was a victory over South Ossettia.... And the American government openly agrees/admits that the only reason they are defending the tiny country of Georgia is because of the oil pipeline, I mean ask any American to point were this tiny country is in the world map and they wont even know it exists.. The Americans will think you are talking about Atlanta Georgia... I say to hell with America, they need to stop playing their war games in the east... To the citizens of Georgia I say: join me, we can be like brothers.. We can make a modern strong soviet union to were all our former soviet countries will share to everything equally...... I think it will be the most beautiful story, two mortal enemies comming together uniting to form one entity, one equal entity :-)

01/26/2009
05:19:47 PM
i dislike russia
russians are stubborn idoits

01/26/2009
05:32:44 PM
What is so bad?
If a part of your country (in example), if a part of country wanted to leave what would you do? THINK ABOUT IT!would u let it leave,and let join someone elses country. GO father russia

HalyconPrime
03/02/2009
07:57:42 PM

"The americans have some kind of agenda in Georgia it dossent smell good somethings dirty. "

OMG you are such stupid and paranoid people. America could give a rat's ass about Georgia. We just don't like power hungry dumbasses killing innocent civilians on purpose.

HalyconPrime
03/02/2009
07:57:58 PM

"The americans have some kind of agenda in Georgia it dossent smell good somethings dirty. "

OMG you are such stupid and paranoid people. America could give a rat's ass about Georgia. We just don't like power hungry dumbasses killing innocent civilians on purpose.

russian
03/10/2009
11:43:22 AM
Georgia
south ossetia is part of russia therefore they are russians, georgia brutally killed 1145ish russian civilians in south ossetia. That's why russian retaliated, and went to defend it self. Because the american elections were on then, they turned it into that russia is a bad guy and that they are going to do something about it; inorder to get voters on their side. So go f your self, nato or eu cant do anything to russia and they now it, if they could they would of done something already. Because everyone wants part of russian soil, cause it the most resourceful and its area is huge and dont tell me that they dont. All of the wars are about getting russian soil. Ex WW1 WW2...

??????? ?????????
04/07/2009
10:03:28 AM
Americans stupid slate
All americans people stupid!
And big big PIG! becous eat Macdonalds!
yours ass plane!

Russia - Ufa
05/22/2009
04:41:21 PM
Russia don't wont NATO
Russia free country and dont wont have liability.

Sorry for my english/

russian
08/25/2009
04:06:14 PM

do u really think we should join NATO? noone will ever do this!
becouse america i awful...and they have much more strong feelings for their own country....they care only about america! and we don`t need this!

YourMother
10/13/2009
11:11:08 PM
The heck?
You guys suck at spelling.

Bellz
03/01/2010
08:29:52 AM
So...
I see you "like" Russian people very much. Why do you think, that you can speak in such manner about them? I cannot understand that

bimbo
06/30/2010
05:44:08 PM
russian stupidity
How Russian can leave with such corruption and continue their life as nothing is happening?
How they critisize all the other countries while their own country is a piece of crap?

bimbo
06/30/2010
05:47:40 PM
I hate Russia
One hting that have impressed whoever I met that have visited Russia, it is the absolute unpoliteness and agressivity of the Russians.......

F. them!

bimbo
06/30/2010
06:00:18 PM
meaning of Russia Reply to bimbo's post dated 6/30/2010 5:47:40 PM
in the dictionary under the word Russian should be reported:

Razists, curropted, uncomunicative, bureaucracy, unpolite, aggressive, stupid

Someone from Russia
10/31/2010
04:20:11 PM
Pathetic
Don't you people feel a bit patheic for yelling stuff like: 'Kill Russia!' 'I hate Russia' 'F.Russia'. Seriously, get at least some pride and understanding of the situation.
NATO really seems to be intrested in Russia, while Russia doesn't care about it in any way.
So, people, please think before you type something nasty.

eliza
01/15/2011
01:35:39 PM

youre stupid!!litle jude!!im russian!!

thony
02/26/2011
02:07:52 PM
truth is
they are just silly third part of the world and none respect them. balalaikaland

thony
02/26/2011
02:09:48 PM
) Reply to Russian's post dated 8/28/2008 11:03:21 PM
have some pills vania

Queen!
03/25/2011
11:55:15 AM
Reply to 's post dated 1/26/2009 5:19:47 PM
WHY YOU DISLIKE RUSSIA , DEAR?

Queen!
03/25/2011
11:57:55 AM
Reply to Queen!'s post dated 3/25/2011 11:55:15 AM
ITS WONDERFUL COUNTRY, YOU KNOW?
I'M SURE YOU DON'T CARE, BUT RUSSIA IS REALLY GREAT COUNTRY!
EVERYBODY, YOU, MUST COME RUSSIA AND SEE IT YOUSELF!

AlexR
04/29/2011
01:38:54 PM
Do you people just talk or what? Reply to 's post dated 1/26/2009 5:19:47 PM
Firt of all, you cannot call Russians "stubborn idiots" as you did not even spell "idiots" correctly... I believe its not spelt "idoits" as you said. Secondly, NATO was created to protect its members from the USSR not from Russia... Since the USSR collapse there is no need for NATO. Also to the author of this crap, Russia has a such weapons that no defensive shield that is still under construction or is even being developed now can detect or destroy these missiles,rockets etc... I think thats pretty impressive. You people really should listen less to western media and yes all western media is against EASTERN EUROPE in general,especially RUSSIA!!! How do i know this? I have been to many western countries,they all say the same things. For example when Gergia attacked South Ossetia,the news reported THAT RUSSIA ATTACKED GEORGIA!!! They were showing images of destruction in South Ossetia which was done by Georgians and reporting that this is what RUSSIANS DID TO GEORGIA!!! So yes,keep quiet and the author knows nothing.

Shadowplay
11/16/2011
04:27:27 PM

Well it's Kaliningrad not kalingrad. And ther's a missils 'cos it's russia. Every nation has they own missils)) And what's this - "I belive or at least have this feeling, that if Putin wanted a war he could just say, Hey there fellow Russians i want a war! And Russia would go to war the next day" ????? Well it makes me laugh)) You talk about war more then we do. Your text basis on cliche and some stupid articles in a newspapers. And that part is really funny "If Russia where to agree to the rules to entering Nato that every other Nato member have agreed on, im pretty sure they would even let Russia in" Oh god..baby, you really have no idea about geopolitics. How do you read this text anyway?))))

Maxim
02/19/2012
09:44:54 AM
Answer
I don't know what people think about when they say that NATO was build to defend all NATO participants. Bulls***. U got a short memory. After Soviets collapsed all ZATO is doing is making wars against other countries. Lets just remind you. First gulf war, bombardment of Yugoslavia, occupation of Iraq, Afghanistan, Lybia, Now threatening to Syria and Iran. And the list still not over. It will take some time when they come to other countries with their shitocracy. "we are bringing peace" thats what says western leaders. How you can bring peace with weapons and by killing people? Those type of things can say brain washed tv zombies. Stop believing everything that tv shows and says. Use your head because it was given to you not for carrying a cap but to think. I read some of this comments and understand there are still many blind people.

Maxim
02/19/2012
09:57:49 AM
Some Russian guy
I dont have anything against Americans. But your country is like parasite. All this wars of 21 century all this bloody revolutions. You say thats your media not agains Russia etc. Sorry i can't believe in that because i have seen what your media was telling about South Ossetia. And now i see the same thing for example Syria. I have some friends in Syria. Listen to their stories and you will see the difference of what you've been told on media. Make a a deep studying of what is happening in the world. Read foreign newspapers. And you will find just part of the truth.

Konstantin
05/02/2012
11:01:48 AM

Have you even ever been in Russia, all you haters? You better stop judging by TV and internet. From Russia, with love =)

saskrob
11/23/2012
10:25:48 AM
its all f#@$%ed
i try and inform myself well before i form an opinion on political crap and i mostly end up shaking my head in disapointment.. its upsetting to see all the warmongering and worldwide bullshit.

the opinion i currently hold on the issue of war is that it is that its business as usual in the global community. part of the economy. pitiful. the US is a country in where laws are purchased by companies for motives based on making money. wars are for resources that they have interest in.

if the US has any interest in your conflict it will only be because your conflict affects business in some way. and i'm not slamming the US alone. here in canada its quite similar i'm sure. we do what the US want us to do because canada is their bitch. they will soon be pressing us for our oil and water and whatever else they want to steal from us and we will let it happen. what they should be after is our education. its a common belief here that they are stupid and i havent met any to show me otherwise. they on the other hand would have us believe that russians are a bunch of primitive savages. i find that hard to believe. the US population for the most part probably couldnt point out canada on the map much less georgia. they are far to self absorbed and to them they are the world....

if you want to free the world you must first free the world of MONEY and the technology will bloom rather than be surpessed in way of profits. out with the monitary system in with a resource based economy.let science and technology make our world better...

and also we should make more interacial babies so at least in a few generations we can forget about all the racial and religious bullshit conflicts...

I HOPE WE SMARTEN UP SOON........ I HAVE KIDS

n
01/31/2013
08:13:51 PM
n
Heey! People,you're so stupid! Just read the history of Russia and probably your little brains'll understand why russians should be proud of their country. All theese stereotypes about Russia are tales

1  | 2  |
Related Forums   
US pappet is killing civilians
Georgia started all out war with South Osetia. Armed with US weapons it is now "restoring order" in South Osetia by ...
Sukhoi T-50 if fifth generation fighter
Russia tested its first 5th generation fighter plane called Sukhoi T-50. It is better than western planes in terms of ...
Georgia at war with South Ossetia
Georgia is now in all out war with South Ossetia.
Russian strategic bombers Tu-160 in Venezuela
Russian Tu-160 has been landed in Venezuela as a part of military knowledge exchange. This is Russia's assymetrical ...
More Afghan civilians killed when Georgians
Scores of Afghan civilians who had gathered in a small village for the memorial ceremony of a militia commander were ...
Contribution??
Russian should think of contribution to mankind, not just taking advantage from other nations. 1 Chinese invented ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*