Logo
  Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Stupid Russia!   
Privet perestrojka

Noone is impressed by your weapons, noones affraid of you either only your less democratic system. What possibly could be something to be affraid of, is if some maniac take power in Russia and feel like playing a nuclear war with whoever.

Youre too militaristic, you have too strong national feelings thats whats dangerous, here in Sweden we aint even a bit like you in that way. Ive noticed some Russian news papers try to make NATO look like, a threat to Russia. Thats pathetic, NATO isnt made to attack Russia that will never happen we have no interest in taking your land or make you our slaves or is that the common russian belif?.

Stop claiming to be a super power, if EU + USA wanted Russia gone from the world map you would allready be. Every played CIV4? We are now in the situation where we place our frontline between us instead of against others in the long term we will both be the loosers in this situation and fall behind the rest of the world.

If Russia where to agree to the rules to entering Nato that every other Nato member have agreed on, im pretty sure they would even let Russia in. Nato is stability, there will not be any more wars between us europeans within Nato.

I belive or at least have this feeling, that if Putin wanted a war he could just say, Hey there fellow Russians i want a war! And Russia would go to war the next day. This scenario would never work in NATO, you have 27 diffrent countries with diffrent geographic locations, lenguages, diffrent views of things. To get Nato to attack another country like Russia would just not happen.

If Russia had a more democratic system and less corruption lesser national feelings europe wouldnt need a Missile shield. Russia can place nuclear weapons in kalingrad just a few miles from sweden any time you want, why cant Nato place missiles in Ukraina, Poland or whatever then?

And it will happen sooner or later and Russia wont be able to do anything but then to accept it. Stop seeing Europe as a threat and if you have to expand, expand south or east there, I couldnt care less.

Only in Russians newspapers you can find the forum section Military and power, you maniacs semm to love weapons even more then the cowboys.

And finaly, Putin seems like a nice guy but like all the other russians. He care about too much about his own country, too strong national feelings. Too much looing back in history.

Bye Russian friends =)

Post Response 

08/28/2008
06:39:38 PM

I agree,coulnt of said it better, GO SWEDEN, MY HUSBANDS DANISH, HES SO GOOD LOOKING, WITH LONG FLOWING HAIR.

Russian
08/28/2008
11:03:21 PM
Shortsighted Sweden
NATO does not need to agree on anything in order to attack. If one country decides to invade and will declare a war then entire NATO would not have any choice but support this country. Imagine for one second that Georgia is a NATO member and it attacked South Ossetia as it did... first it killed Russian peacekeepers and second it killed innocent people. Russia retaliated in order to stop bloodshed. In the event when Georgia is a NATO member, NATO will have to be involved and fight along side Georgia... This is in NATO agreement.. This is the main reason Georgia wanted to be part of NATO, so that it can attack South Ossetia and be protected by Europeans and USA troops in anything they do.

Russia does not care about Europe; you however care a lot about Russia. The main reason is because you buy natural resources from Russia, so while you are spitting on Russia, you are making a dinner for yourself on Russian Natural Gas... and as we say in Russia: "Don't spit against the wind blowing your way"

loaded1mbimage
08/29/2008
01:42:32 AM
Well ..
If Georgia WAS a Nato member, they are not a member. And if they attacked another country they would be expelled from Nato. And they wont even get a membership unless they settle their disputes first wich means they have to let go of all terretorial claims on Ossetia or nato most likley wont let them in, same as with Serbia/kosovo.

Georgias attack was really stupid their president have to be a crazy man.

However, IF Georgia was a Nato member and Russia was the agressor Nato would ofcourse go to war. But Russia wont therefore noone have anything to worry about, thats a big difference there are rules to follow for Nato members.

Do you really think one Nato country can suddenly attack another country and everyone else will just follow? how stupid.

Theres in no other Nato members interest to start a war. Id say its you who dont see the picutre rather then me being shortsighted. In Russia one man might be enough to start a war, in Nato no. Americas democracy aint very good, but the Russian one is even worse.

Im not very familiar what kind of trade we conduct with russia I know Germany import gas, but the most likley export something as well. Ofc you care about europe everything else is a lie to your self. Im not spitting on Russia only you claim that.

And im not making my dinner on gas from Russia if you belive that, youre wrong again.

Its not like youre giving others gas for free is it? Youre most likley getting something in return youre unable to produce your self its a trade not a gift.

loaded1mbimage
08/29/2008
01:48:31 AM
Dont spit against the blowing wind
In Sweden we say, Dont piss against the blowing wind it has the same meaning i guess =)

loaded1mbimage
08/29/2008
01:58:09 AM
to make it easy for you to understand...
Basicly no country will be able to join Nato if they have war on their agenda. This might be why Georgia havent been allowed to join Nato yet.

However theres one thing I dont understand, the people in Ossetia aint even russians. They where just given russian pass so Russia would get a reason to "protect its citizens". Thats at least the picutre our media shows us.
Is it true? That would be like USA giving out free pass to everyone in Tjetjenien ( do you call it Tjetjenien? ) And then move in their army to protect them. This is more or less the same thing for me.

loaded1mbimage
08/29/2008
02:18:26 AM
dreams
"If one country decides to invade and will declare a war then entire NATO would not have any choice but support this country"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This will only be true in your wierd world domination mind. Its nothing but fantasies.

Russian
08/29/2008
02:18:28 AM
Ossetians were killed
Ossetians were butchered during 1992 War with Georgia... they are not Russians but they remember how Georgians killed them without regard for women, children, it was a genocide no doubts about that. As a result, they don't want to have Gerogian citizenship, but they don't have thier own country either. In other word, they are people without passports and hence cannot travel abroad. Russia provided them with Passports so that they can go abroad and visit relatives who in most part escaped into Russia during first 1992 war.

There are too much hard feelings that is very difficult to overcome between two peoples. Russia was pushing Ossetians to reconcile with Georgians and in a long run it might have happened, but Georgian President and Parlament went into War because they could not wait that long. Remeber, Georgians were trained by Americans, they used American weapons. Think about it, USA a memeber of NATO was arming a country that has two conflicts over teritories. This is against all normal rules of any western democracy that make it a rule not to give weapons to countries who have conflicts. Despite this rule USA was arming Georgia and trained it to kill and killing they did.... women, children, elderly... I have seen your Western Media... it keep you all miss-informed and you do nothing to raise a questions, may be your media is not what the reality is... NO you belive in your media so much, Russians did not belive its Media even during Soviet times... You media is f..ed big time... I am not saying that Russian media is all fine now... but I talk to anyone in the West and I see how brainwashed you people are...

You are making so many assumptions without even spending 5 min. trying to understand the situation in the region and blame on Russian Bear who is ready to rip apart innocent Georgians... your mind is cluttered my friend.

Russian
08/29/2008
02:21:45 AM
NATO
I don't have fantasies, only facts, otherwise I would not open my mouth like yourself. Just like I said, read, research before you open your mouth. That is what I do...

NATO Charter - Article 5
The Parties agree that an armed attack against one or more of them in Europe or North America shall be considered an attack against them all and consequently they agree that, if such an armed attack occurs, each of them, in exercise of the right of individual or collective self-defence recognised by Article 51 of the Charter of the United Nations, will assist the Party or Parties so attacked by taking forthwith, individually and in concert with the other Parties, such action as it deems necessary, including the use of armed force, to restore and maintain the security of the North Atlantic area.

http://www.nato.int/docu/basictxt/treaty.htm

loaded1mbimage
08/29/2008
02:36:59 AM
america
The americans have some kind of agenda in Georgia it dossent smell good somethings dirty.

I cant speak for other contries but in Sweden we dont eat everything the media feeds us with. Ofcourse theres alot of bullshit in the news like everywhere and I personaly didnt think Russia did anything wrong. Georgia was the agressor they picked up the weapons first theres no doubt about that, they only have them self to blame.

By our western media you mean? Every country have their own media.

Anyway Nato is not a threat to Russia, and Nato are here to stay we can do nothing but to coexsist.

loaded1mbimage
08/29/2008
02:38:53 AM
nato
NATO Charter - Article 5 is a defensive pact, not an offensive.

Russian
08/29/2008
02:42:21 AM
Georgia did not attack
Everything is relative. Georgia said that it did not attack Ossetians, Ossetians attacked them and Russia attack them with Ossetians... how would you know who attacked who... your NATO member is at war... you have to fullfill your agreement to help... catch 21.. NATO is f...ed up alliance.

loaded1mbimage
08/29/2008
02:45:47 AM
article 5
As it says, if someone attack a Nato country all Nato members will help that Nato country.

It dossent say, that if one Nato country attacks another country.. all Nato countries will join up. For example if Georgia WAS a member of Nato, and they attacked Russia they will have no help to recive from any Nato country.

Russia
08/29/2008
02:50:53 AM
Georgia did not attack Russia
Georgia claims that Russia attacked them... this is exactly what Western media is saying in USA... this is exactly what every brainwashed westerner belive in. Georgia got into this war because it was defending itself from Russia. Just watch CNN and interviews Georgian president provides almost every 2 hours... NATO has to jump in and USA will jump in... and your Swedish army will follow USA. You are all pappets of USA and UK. They are the real driving force behind NATO. They pay majority of NATO expense, you are just taking a ride at this point...

loaded1mbimage
08/29/2008
02:55:03 AM
Georgia did not attack
Well its easy to see whos army is standing in whos country with sattelite pictures. If there should be such a situation comon sense would be to solve it peacefully with diplimacy, to make everyone withdraw.

If everyone withdraw, there is no huge problem the rest can be solved with words not guns, it would take time for Nato forces to arive a counterattack from Nato wouldnt come the next day so theres allways room for diplomacy, Nato wouldnt go into a war without knowing what happent. Would Russia if someone attacked their ally,(China) ? I dont think so do Russia would gather information about what happent first you.

But if one dossent withdraw well, then you have an agressor. Beside you dont even have to know the facts to understand that Georgia wassnt attacked by Ossetians. That would just be silly how many are they in Ossetia, 250.000? Do they even have an army?

Russian
08/29/2008
03:00:24 AM
USA and Europe
Everyone else in your country and western world is saying that Russia is an agressor. Do you want me to post all the clippings from news site here... belive me it will be a very long list of clippings. Russia attacked Georgia. This is the conlusion that all western countries came to... and if Georgia would be a NATO memeber this same conclusion will be used to justify attack on Russia.

Same shit happen to Iraq... Iraq did not have weapons of mass distraction, but it was attacked anyway. What kind of justice you are talking about, what kind of common sense... it's all bull shit. This is the reason, Russia should arms itself to the teeth, and point every missile to every single city in Europe and keep you all under stress, so you don't make stupid mistakes and always aware of retribution.

loaded1mbimage
08/29/2008
03:03:56 AM
Nato
Georgian president dossent seem very trustworthy, havent watched cnn. There seem to be alot of confusion about what really happent and the news allways repport whatever story that would sell. Its buissnies for them after all they are only doing it for the cash and more viewers.

News for you, we dont have an army we have a few wierdos with guns who belive they are the army. Noone expect them to ever fight a real war they just play with the taxpayers money.

Sweden isnt a member of Nato, so we dont have to do anything.

Russian
08/29/2008
03:07:43 AM
Great
Sweden and Russia had a lot of history of fighting each other :) Let's hope it will never happen again.

loaded1mbimage
08/29/2008
03:22:36 AM
agressors
Well you use weapons, but I dont belive you actually STARTED the war, and I cant be alone to think that. Not anyone I know think that either.

But its half true isnt it, Russia did attack Georgia how else could your army be standing in their land. Georgia didnt declare war on Russia only at Ossetia, Russia attacked Georgia to protect to protect Ossetia. Who hates you for that?

That war is more or less over now and the Georgians will suffer for some time now, if I heard it correctly Georgia was a poor country and many Georgians used to work in Russia before this war.

Ugh im too tierd, ive been up whole night playing Quake one on an American server and its lunch here soon. Im off to bed.

loaded1mbimage
08/29/2008
03:32:42 AM
fighting eachother
Whole europe have a history of fighting eachother, England and USA have a history of fighting eachother. Sweden Denmark, Sweden Norway have a huge history of fighting eachother but today we live together in peace.

400 Years ago we really hated denmark they where the evil in this world the crimes they comitted in what we call, Stockholms blood bath should be hard to forgive.

Today we have Nato who holds europe together, whynot join us? Join Nato and be an ally instead would that be so bad? We are far away from there but in 100 years who knows.

reema999
08/30/2008
12:15:18 PM

Yes, I agree, Russia needs to join Nato.

Michael
08/31/2008
08:34:22 PM
Georgia Russia and S Ossetia in Americna News
My name is Michael and I'm a 39 year old American. I would just like to say that this issue has inspired me to read more about this Georgian-Russian conflict. I have been finding many very surprising things. First, I am shocked at how anti-american the Russian media is. It's as if the cold war is still going on. This is really sad. Do the Russian's really believe that the US media is filled with anti-russian rhetoric the way their media is filled with Anti-Americanism? Ever since 1991 Russia has all but fallen off the American agenda in terms of the media. I know for certain that the majority of Americans, particulary young Americans believe strongly that Russia is our friend and ally. Secondly what I find surpising is how many Russians seem to beleive that Americans are told only lies by the media. It seems they are very unaware of the fact that most Americans DO NOT trust major corporate media in this country. Here in the USA we have the daily "garbage" news but because we are such a strong democracy and large economy we also have a very large number of news agencies who DO actually report the truth. Just the other day on MSNBC the speakers were discussing in depth how Georgia first attackced S. Ossetia. Many Americans are well aware of this fact. I have nothing against Russia but on thing is true... they are still very far behnd the west in terms of their freedoms of the press and their attitudes about our world. I don't mean this to insult anyone. I just beleive it is a fact. Russians are slowly doing better and that is GREAT! But it's too bad that they still somewhat keep their people from being truly free. Americans do not hate Russians! That is absurd! We only wish they would get more progressive leaders in Russia to bring their country forward, not backwards.

09/01/2008
01:17:14 PM

feeling supersonic, give me gin and tonic.

MICHEAL1209
09/04/2008
09:14:16 AM
RUSSIAN REBIRTH
NO NEED FOR RUSSIAN TO JOIN NATO. RUSSIA IS BIG EMPIRE ENOUGH TO KEEP AWAY ITS PEOPLE FROM PROVERTY WITH PROPER PLANNING AND AN UNCHALLENGABLE MILITARY MIGHT.
RUSSIA CAN AGAIN BE A SUPERPOWER. NOW , FORUM MEMBERS U ALL WHO THINK RUSSIA SHOULD JOIN NATO ARE ACTUALLY THE ENEMY OF RUSSIA. U WANT RUSSIA TO BECOME A PUPPET OF US ,AN IMPERIALISTIC US, ECONOMIC AND MILITARY SLAVE OF EUROPE.TO CARRY OUT ANF JOIN US'S ILLEGAL WARS AND MAKE WORLD MORE HATEFUL TO LIVE. LISTEN US IS AN EVIL.

Mandy
09/08/2008
11:39:51 AM
Who the F*** Cares
I am from the US, I have lived in the media soaked country all my life, I have a 30 year old Russian Husband. He has been in the US for 7 years. His whole family is here. He Served in the Navy and His father was a Russian Sub Comander. Ever since this stupid Georgia conflict broke out. I have been in argument after argument with him. Its very sad. It seems and this is my point of view but my husband has a lot of RUSSIA IS BETTER THAN THE REST OF THE WORLD. Thats what gets my goat. I love him so I am not saying this to degrade him or his culture. But I have a feeling being raised in that type of enviroment of I AM BETTER THAN YOU Does nothing for foregin Policy. Its like every time we debate he says RUSSIA will destroy everthing that gets in its way. With no notifacation to the rest of the world or others that may suffer or have intrest in the matter. Weird. I always ask him why russia did not spark a metting to the rest of the large countrys and tell them this is what georgia is doing, & this is what we are going to do. Cause now they look like the bad guys. That just feeds all the media leeches after TV ratings!!! I know the media is crazy and that is everywhere, thats the point you know. Media is not there to inform, rather than entertain. ITS CALLED TV RATINGS!!!! If you want information you must do a bit more research. Every American knows this. We are a country of Entertianers Look at Hollywood. Thats why we have people like AP. Associated Press & I must say on every news ticker that runs across those bullsh** news channels they are required to stamp the info comming across as AP. AND ALL REAL INFORMATION all those media companys have to get it from AP!!!! They dont get it them selfs they are not REAL PRESS. They are entertainers with opions Remember that when you talk of media. Which speaks for its self. The whole world has to live togther if you like it or not you are my brother & sister. So rather than fight and poke & push everyone around close your eyes, stop listening to all the shi* they shovel in your mouth and do what is right. What feels right. For the future of Man Kind. Russia & the US where on the way to easeing tensions and working toghter as two ever important partners in the world and this stupid little shi* hole country has turned all that around why? Now Russian news sites and tv speak more about the US involvment in the whole situation than ending the f*cking thing. Or reconstuction, or rebuilding realtionships. Could this mean they are working toward another motive? This the most childish Sh*t I have ever witnessed. I wish people would use there hearts rather than there brians that might work better.

Russian
09/09/2008
01:34:36 AM
Open up your mind
You should read more about Russia if you really want to understand your husband. There is a lot in the history of our country that made us who we are.

Americans have been brainwashed with the images of Russian Bears and Russian Vodka and Russian Drunks... but go to any book store, any music store, and art galery and you will see that over 50% of all the greatest books, music, art was done by Russians, Russians who you call Russian Bears, Russian Drunks and whatever else your Media fed you.

filipino
09/10/2008
01:57:17 AM
ummm....
NATO? first thing first.. why is it created? and why would someone join NATO?(maybe to join in a war that one of it's member started..) if you love war join NATO and if not.. why join an organization that doesnt even have it's purpose other than war?

Filipino
09/10/2008
12:10:48 PM
Why was NATO created?
Answer
On April 4, 1949, the foreign ministers of Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Great Britain, France, Luxembourg, Island, Italy, the Netherlands, Portugal, Norway and the U.S. formally signed the North Atlantic Treaty with the key note #5 stating "an armed attack against one or more of the European signatories or the North American signatories, would be considered an attack against all of them."

The was caused because Berlin blockade proved evidence that in order to stop Soviets from aggression, an alliance was necessary between nations of Western Europe and the U.S.

Its clearly a defensive pact if it was an offensive pact why havent we attacked allready? If Russia would join this defensive pact everything would be solved. And you wouldnt have to fear an attack from USA wich some russians seem to do.

Question: Why would someone join NATO?
Answer: Isnt this obvious?

Its a defensive pact not an offensive. No country within NATO will ever start a war with another NATO member. And we need this in europe where we have many nations in a small area. If we had NATO in 1900 world war would never have happent at least not against other europeans. The world would have looked very diffrent today, africa would most likley have belonged to diffrent european countries for one.

loaded1mbimage
09/10/2008
12:11:58 PM
error404
I wrote the last answer it was ment for filipino. Not writen by filipino.

loaded1mbimage
09/10/2008
12:21:58 PM
MICHEAL1209
As Albert Einstein said.

"The nation building is the humanitys child disease"

Einstein would most likley have ignored you like most people ignore flies flying over a pile of shit. Nationalism isnt good for much today let go of it.

I have heard of the roman empire the brittish empire but never the russian empire. If Russia ever been an empire that time is long gone.

You talk about military might, what are you planing to do with your military might? And at the same time you talk about USA making the world more hateful. What do you want to do with your not so evil military superpower might? Please answer.

loaded1mbimage
09/10/2008
12:49:04 PM
Russian
Are you saying that Russias history have made you who you are today? Will it also decide who you are tomorrow? Do you have your own will and thoughts or are you just a puppet of history?

Maybe 50% of the greatest books ect in RUSSIA are russian. I dont know even one good book from russia, the only music i heard from russia is those 2 lesbian girls whatever their name was again, tutu? tato? tutao? tatuu? Youre culture or mustic is not really interesting at all sorry about that.

But if you like your own culture, great good for you. That part about drunk russians. I dont know anything about that but sure I belive that drunk russians is a problem but only for youre self.

Theres an old folk song that goes something like this: The bear sleeps, the bear sleeps in its silent nest. Its not dangerous, if youre careful, as long as it sleeps. The bear sleeps, the bear sleeps in its silent nest. (its a very bad translation but you get the point)

When we call you the russian bear its related to this, you never know when he will awaken. (and do something stupid).

Its not really strange if european countries would see you as a threat, first of all youre larger then most european countries second youre very militaristic, nationalistic and have no real potential threats east or south of russia.

But a question, do you think Russia would gain anything by going to war with NATO? No I didnt think so, but why do we need all these weapons then if we aint gonna use them?

Join NATO stop the hostility and point them against someone else. Take north korea before USA do it they wouldnt stop you! Or are you affraid of a few small koreans. =)

loaded1mbimage
09/10/2008
03:19:12 PM
Russian
"Russian Drunks and whatever else your Media fed you."

That russian guy Uchov even competed drunk in the olympics. Thats a false media repport as well? =)

Russian
09/10/2008
07:43:44 PM
NATO is defensive only on paper
Tell me please, why NATO bobmed Serbia? Was any country attacked by Serbs in your "defensive" NATO alliance? This is all B.S. If you need to take offensive action, you will take even if it is against your treaty... so you are lying to yourself, look into facts..

filipino
09/10/2008
10:41:33 PM
BULLY!!
There is no more Soviet Union so whats the use of NATO? to defend them from a single country?? Im a filipino most of the things I heard is pure pro-US but doesnt really believe anything i see only half of it..

why join NATO? defense urself to who?? to the members that dont want to join? isn't that bullying?

albert999
09/13/2008
12:55:14 PM
russian
Not true, right now on topix. com white people in america are posting fedor emelianinko vs zulu on you tube all over the internet. As white people we admire the russians. They are a credit to my race. We just have different political ideas.

loaded1mbimage
09/13/2008
08:08:51 PM
NATO bombing serbs
I think that was a big mistake they should have bombed the muslilms instead. In any case NATO didnt take their land or exploited their natural resources. Same as Russia with Georgia they tried to stop a nasty war thats my picture anyway.

After world war 2 most europe countries are very sensitive when it comes to genocide and racism. The people in Europe feels a threat if theres a war in countries nearby, in the end its for the stability of europe. Even if im on the Serbs side in this case, what would have happent if NATO didnt get involveld. Most likley something worse then in Georgia / Ossetia.

Nato took a decision to do something about a conflict inside europe, they did not make an armed assault to take over another country.

However theres very possible theres an ugly secondary objective.
A nation or a defensive pact grows stronger in wartimes. Its very likley NATO needed a practice war to keep a strong bond between the NATO countries. And used this opportunity for that but I doubt that was the primary target.

But the short answer to your question has to be, to prevent a complete genocide. One can only speculate about their other motives if there are any.

loaded1mbimage
09/13/2008
08:27:16 PM
filipino
Even if there are no Sovjet Union there is kalingrad, 15000 nucelar warheads, 50000 tanks, 64000 anti tanks, 5000 aircrafts, a people with nationalistic feelings and somewhat would I would call it, military history propaganda from your leaders to heat it all up.

NATO might not be a defence pact against Russia today, its true that it started as a defensive pact against Russia because no country alone could stand a chanse against your army. But things changes, what if putin suddenly feelt like he wanted to take Finland tomorrow and make it russian, maybe kexhollm wassnt enough? =)

Russia attacking a small country like Finland is Bullying!!! =)
Seriously if NATO was an offensive pact against Russia they would allready have attacked, but this isnt the case.

If you dont wanna join you dont have to but its better to have friends then enemies at least if they are your nieghbour.

A defensive pact where the members cant start a war with eachother whenever they feel like isnt that a good thing?

Tomorrows super power is China anyway lucky enough we dont have them next beside Europe.

kotlomoy
09/23/2008
04:15:51 PM
join NATO?
When you say "NATO" I hear "USA". When you say "join NATO" I hear "be a US's puppet".
Do I want be a US's puppet? No, thanks a lot. I want to decide for myself

Comrade Col. Joseph (euromelero)
10/10/2008
06:08:44 AM
Can someone tell me what the hell
The only reasons why America is defending the tiny country of Georgia is because Georgia has a oil pipeline running true its country and because Georgia has committed the third largest number of combat troops in Iraq after the US and Britain... America doesn’t give a Sam dam about Georgia or its people... the Georgian president was in celebration when Russian troops pushed back the Georgian troops.. When the Georgian troops were being sladered by the Russians, the Georgian president was celebrating to what he thought was a victory over South Ossettia.... And the American government openly agrees/admits that the only reason they are defending the tiny country of Georgia is because of the oil pipeline, I mean ask any American to point were this tiny country is in the world map and they wont even know it exists.. The Americans will think you are talking about Atlanta Georgia... I say to hell with America, they need to stop playing their war games in the east... To the citizens of Georgia I say: join me, we can be like brothers.. We can make a modern strong soviet union to were all our former soviet countries will share to everything equally...... I think it will be the most beautiful story, two mortal enemies comming together uniting to form one entity, one equal entity :-)

01/26/2009
05:19:47 PM
i dislike russia
russians are stubborn idoits

01/26/2009
05:32:44 PM
What is so bad?
If a part of your country (in example), if a part of country wanted to leave what would you do? THINK ABOUT IT!would u let it leave,and let join someone elses country. GO father russia

1  | 2  |
Related Forums   
US Russia arms control
I think its a good idea....
Russian Solider Rap
I just saw this clip and it is really funny. You have to know Russian though in order to unerstand what this Russian ...
russia weakened
My personal thinking is that the US and China are now the 1-2 punch of the new cold war. I think Russia has been ...
Missiles
Missiles of Russia
to hell with america
To hell with the Americans and their missile defence system... i have a few ideas of what place they can put their ...
Russia allows US arms shipments to Afghanistan
Let's not forget that Russia is helping USA in its fight against Afghanistan. My only wish is that USA reciprocates in ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*