Logo
  Saturday, May 27, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

U.S. soldiers executed Iraqi detainees   
4 US Soliders addmited to killings of blindfolded detainees in Iraq... I would like to know how many more executions happen without being reported.

Post Response 

08/28/2008
03:45:13 PM

Not many, these soldiers will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

loaded1mbimage
08/28/2008
05:55:47 PM
Iraqi people
As long as they dont come to Sweden I dont care what the americans do with them. But I doubt they are good for much else but to be sadistic toys for the US army.

Russian
08/28/2008
10:52:49 PM
American justice is a joke
The jury took six hours to find Jose Luis Nazario Jr. not guilty of charges that he killed or caused others to kill four unarmed detainees on Nov. 9, 2004, in Fallujah, Iraq, during some of the fiercest fighting of the war.

Russian
08/29/2008
12:05:34 AM
Here is an answer to my question
Not Guilty :) Killing detainees is OK... its OK to kill detainees... :) American Justice at its best.

loaded1mbimage
08/29/2008
02:10:18 AM
war crimes?
How many WAR crimes do you think Russia did when they attacked Germany during worldwar 2? War is dirty, even when americans fight.

Russian
08/29/2008
02:55:03 AM
WW2
"How many WAR crimes do you think Russia did when they attacked Germany during worldwar 2?" - are you saying that Russia attacked Germany? You are not only brainwashed, you are also dumb... Read your history books, even they tell you who attacked who in WW2...

reema999
08/29/2008
02:42:37 PM
russian
What you forgot to mention in the case of nazario, was it was all word of mouth testimony, no physical evidence, no identification of victims. Your twisting the facts to your advantage.

08/29/2008
03:05:15 PM

when ever the american people see the military commit any abuses, we demand that they are prosecuted. we dont want the bad reputation the russians had in germany, raping children, and thier vindictive, cruel treatment of german citizens.

reema999
08/30/2008
05:36:04 PM
russian
We didnt say our justice system was perfect, just look at this other bitch all over our news, we all know she killed her little girl, yet she walks free, because we have no body, circumstantial evidence. I would just like to string her up, torture her cumpulsive lying ass, untill she told us were she buried her little girl.

reema999
08/31/2008
04:44:54 PM
russian
here goes my pshcic feelings again, russian bullshit, this is joseph euro , and a boring version at that.

08/31/2008
04:46:38 PM

I liked you better the other way.

08/31/2008
04:48:33 PM

Trying to get rid of me, well forget it.

08/31/2008
06:52:21 PM

And I wont even mention where I found you on another web site, you havent even meant a word you have said, very dissapointed in you.

Russian
09/03/2008
10:00:51 PM
Found who
Who did you find on the other site Reema?

1  |
Related Forums   
Stupid Russia!
Privet perestrojka Noone is impressed by your weapons, noones affraid of you either only your less democratic ...
Russian strategic bombers Tu-160 in Venezuela
Russian Tu-160 has been landed in Venezuela as a part of military knowledge exchange. This is Russia's assymetrical ...
Soviet era weapons
our Russian defense systems are a skeletron of the soviet era... we need to make the military first.... russia should ...
I THINK VLADAMIR zhirvovnskyone!
dear monkeys kurds i,know certain things
Missiles
Missiles of Russia
More Afghan civilians killed when Georgians
Scores of Afghan civilians who had gathered in a small village for the memorial ceremony of a militia commander were ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*