Logo
  Thursday, March 30, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

More Afghan civilians killed when Georgians   
Scores of Afghan civilians who had gathered in a small village for the memorial ceremony of a militia commander were killed when U.S. and Afghan soldiers launched an attack in the middle of the night.

Post Response 
Russian
08/23/2008
06:47:29 PM
Who blames NATO
We should blame NATO as much as Russian if we really care about civilians being killed. But, there is f...ing Western Media. Double standards all over the place. This is why the rest of the world despise West.

NotOverYet
08/24/2008
02:19:38 AM
Definations of Terrorism
When we see NATO troops killing civilians in Afg and Iraq, and then claiming that we killed 400/500/600 Terrorists at this/that village, then we come to a conclusion that NATO especially Americans say terrorist, they mean women men, children and even non born children in the wombs of their mothers, who is Not western or American.

08/24/2008
02:06:48 PM

you russians have nothing to worry about, just wait untill obama becomes president, our country will be handed over to you russians on a silver platter, you will be able to accomplice your grand goals, of invading all of europe, do you think he cares? islamic terrorists will run free bombing our cities, because he doesnt really care about that either. communism? all his former friends are communist, so I guess we will be communist also.All you have to do is wait and see us self destruct.

08/24/2008
02:14:19 PM

the stupid american people are electing somebody that is probably not even an american citizen, wants to abolish our rights to own guns, leaving us all defensless, for this the american must die, stupid people deserve to die. see if i care.

08/24/2008
02:22:06 PM

All I care about is saving my own ass, if he lands up being president, by selling my house and moving to canada were im more safe.

08/24/2008
02:41:14 PM

And the american people keep saying , another 4 years of Bush, well he wasnt my choice, I could see from the begining he was going to be a bad president, he looked dumb as a door nail, and there was just this whiny look on his face, I could tell, how come nobody else could?

08/28/2008
01:20:53 PM

If John McCain wins he'll start an WW3 with Russian for no actually reason other then he backed Georgia's Attack. You people bashing Obama clearly don't READ MUCH. You rather listen to everything people tell you, rather then looking things up on your own. If McCain wins we'll need the right to bear arms in an Organized "militia" (I love how people throw out the Militia Part of it.)
To defend our houses from an Russian Invasion. Since we have no military right now, hell why not start the draft again...

08/28/2008
06:51:12 PM

And I just love the way obama played the race card, making hillary and her husband look like total racists. she was much better qualified to run this country, and everybody knows that. 90 percent of the black vote went behind obama, i call that racist. I love the way obama described white people in his book, greedy white people, walking around the campus like ghostly figures, yeah that makes me want to vote for him.

reema999
08/29/2008
02:48:18 PM

Well now, john mcain just picked virginia palin for his vip pick. Finally some pay back from all us women who supported hillary, we wont forget the treatment she recieved from the unfair media. we certainly wont forget that race card played by that half monkey obama. or should i say abomination.

reema999
08/30/2008
11:58:54 AM

I just cant believe you people saying obama is going to bring us all together. everything about his life is turmoil, absent father, devisive religion, former terrorist friends, hero malcom x. His whole phcological profile disturbs me.

reema999
08/30/2008
12:10:36 PM

Im the kind of person when something seems to good to be true, I take a much closer look. When somebody acts like thier my best friend, when I first meet them I tend to be very wary. And Im usually always right.

reema999
08/30/2008
12:59:05 PM

people crying and fainting at obamas rallys, if you dont see something wrong with that picture, then i dont know what to tell you.

Duntov
08/30/2008
03:49:21 PM
Russia and Afghanistan
I guess you don't remember 1979-1988?

reema999
08/30/2008
04:25:53 PM

Just type in obamas 50 lies in the google search. Hes lied 50 times about his family and beliefs. He is a true candidate for the anti christ.

08/30/2008
04:34:18 PM

yeah, russia lost the war in afghanistan to the taleban,the USA supported the taleban. Whats your point?

reema999
08/31/2008
12:07:06 PM

And that story about mcain dumping his first wife after she was disfigured in a auto accident is disturbing to me. he has character flaws. In my opinion we have two bad choices. There had to be better choices than these two people.

reema999
08/31/2008
12:22:00 PM

And putin, please, major character flaws, i read all about his marriage. even his wife described him as a paranoid tyrant.

reema999
08/31/2008
12:29:59 PM

If my husband refused to eat my ccoking, after I labored all day, he would get that food thrown at him, and the dishes crashed over his head.

09/01/2008
01:08:38 PM

just go back to how you were before, and i promise i will not take any more shots at you.

Russian
09/02/2008
08:35:43 PM
90 civilians died in Afghan
90 civilians died in Afghan raid by US Forces... how much more does it take to say that Afgans are being butchered? The reason behind this numbers is very simple. US Troops does not want to fight Taliban man to man combat.. They loose to much men, so the conclusion is to bomb entire village with its villagers without regard to loss of life (children, women, elderly) US has to man up and fight enemies man to man combat otherwise civialns will be slattered in hundreds.

Russian
09/08/2008
02:42:36 PM
More Killings....
Two videos that appear to show the bodies of at least 10 children and many more adults covered in blankets and white shrouds lend weight to Afghan and U.N. allegations that a U.S.-led raid killed scores of civilians last month.

1  |
Related Forums   
to hell with america
To hell with the Americans and their missile defence system... i have a few ideas of what place they can put their ...
This is what Swedes think about Russia, statitics.
Question: What do you think about the misile defense in Poland I dont like or support it at all. 70 % (20858) ...
Russian Solider Rap
I just saw this clip and it is really funny. You have to know Russian though in order to unerstand what this Russian ...
USA is preparing CIA agents for Russia
I was checking my email today and saw this email :) What is USA military up to these days? Is there another Cold War ...
Missiles
Missiles of Russia
U.S. soldiers executed Iraqi detainees
4 US Soliders addmited to killings of blindfolded detainees in Iraq... I would like to know how many more executions ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*