Logo
  Monday, May 29, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

joseph euromelero plant by usa government   
At first I just regarded Josephs speeches as harmless entertainment,for my amusement, now Im beginning to see some method to his madness. I have two alternate theorys. one, is he is using this website to recruit communists with some wierd plan to change this capitalist government. The abusive language is designed to seek out radical communists willing to fight for change. And my second theory is hes a plant of the usa government itself, to put americans on thier list of enemies of the state.

Post Response 
Comrade Col. Joseph (euromelero)
09/27/2008
09:34:07 PM

all you separist traitor american homosexuals anti communist you should all be executed withouty delay

09/27/2008
09:35:40 PM
burn american burn
America is the worlds number one enemy... irak afganistan pakistan iran north korea russia cuba venesuela and more... america you cannot take us all...

10/07/2008
02:27:43 AM

all you homosexual separist traitors should be executed without delay!!!1

Comrade Col. Joseph
02/17/2010
07:51:21 AM

ALBERT999 I KNOW THAT IT WAS YOU WHO POSTED THIS....
:-)

1  |
Related Forums   
Bye Russian Friends
Some one else has posted this under military: K 05/20/2010 05:42:09 AM Russian lesson We should learn from ...
Israel bombing civilians and US Media is silent
Israel is bombing civilians and killing them in hundreds while US Media is totally silent on that. When Russia bombed ...
russia, the united states and psychology
My thinking is, if you put aside political ideology, The United State and Russia are not evil. What it all boils down ...
What the real America looks like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WiLsxbq8Vs Just type in "Grippe Avaire " at you tube.
PUTIN and MEDVIEDIEV are idiots
P U T I N - H I T L E R
What really happened in South Ossetia?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/newsnight/7695956.stm
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*