Please look at this Video on youtube.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8XI2Chc6uQ

This is very much true!!!

Post Response 
Russian
08/16/2008
01:27:22 AM
This is even better :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bP_DiH6F6E - freedom of speach :) F...k this freedom of speach. Ass kissing all the way.... into the rectum.

Joseph (euromelero)
08/16/2008
04:14:42 AM

are you gorgians on your menstration or something??? georgian military got training from americans on how to run away homos!!!!

comrade agent 5
08/16/2008
06:34:35 AM

Georgian president and american rice are puppets of Bush

Russian guy
08/16/2008
06:43:25 AM
Georgian president is shitting his pants...
i agree with comrade colonel Joseph all you georgians stink like ass and you have ugle fetures all you georgians should be put to sleep like dogs

Platipus
08/16/2008
08:43:40 AM

russians are bobing Atlanta!!!

They shall pay for that with blood of their children and shit of their leaders!

God Bless Peachtree Center!

Joseph
08/17/2008
01:27:06 AM
Georgians are forced to clean the streets of a ossetti
Russian soldiers forced Georgians to clean south ossettian streets the homos are forced to clean up their own mess

Joseph
08/18/2008
01:39:01 AM
come here let me put finger in ur ass Georgian
all u Georgians are poor you deserve finger I'm ur ass

08/18/2008
01:59:12 AM
welcoming world war 3
we need world war 3 for china and Russia to destroy America and Americas side kick Georgia

08/18/2008
02:25:06 AM

we must target nuclear reactors in American power plants first others can target ports in California los angeles and LAX as well as NY and target black churches and Georgian establishment I will destroy America fromthe inside wile Russia and china will bomb and destroy america a from sea air and finally ground when all is over I will be hero

08/18/2008
11:51:32 AM

yeah, and i still remember one of your big mouth leaders saying capitalism would fall before communism. we will bury you, well that didnt come true either, you were buried first.

08/18/2008
12:10:55 PM
u look like big fat black cow
I bet ur fat ass is thinking about fried and burgers right now

08/18/2008
08:29:50 PM

Well , for somebody that doesnt care about this monkey country, you sure do write an awfull lot of articles about it.

08/18/2008
09:04:13 PM

and i dont need you anymore, i have somebody i hate way more, this homo rick guy, hes a homo sex man pleezer, holier than thou asshole. white race traitor. or some fat black french frie eating half monkey.

08/18/2008
09:05:05 PM

OUR MARRIAGE IS OVER.

yk
08/19/2008
02:49:41 AM
innocence - who cares??
though Medvedev is charming, Russia's act has gone too far, which makes people doubt if that is an excuse...
the tourists/citizens in Georgia are the most innocent ones!

Comrade Col. Joseph
08/19/2008
07:05:45 AM
Its over!
i want divorse im taking house car and dog

08/19/2008
11:43:03 AM
YK
I agree, these poor georgians, they fought bravely, the russians made them clean the streets , purposely ran over all thier police cars after the war was over, i just cant imagine the american troops being that vindictive. and if they were, there would be an outcry from the american public.

Comrade Col. Joseph
08/20/2008
05:00:30 AM
the reason for the war
Randon people keep teeling me they dont know why Russia started the war..... The reason is because Georgia attacked South Ossetia and Georgian president did this to regain a territory his country lost in 1992 In the attempt the Georgians made to regain South Ossetia, Georgia bombed and killed Citizens of Russia living in South Ossetia about 2,000+ russians lost their lifes, so Russia had to do something to defend its citizens no matter were they are... Russia responded with overwelming force said America

Comrade Col. Joseph
08/20/2008
05:03:39 AM

The Americans are worce they dont give a dam about anyone only their stupid empirialistic country they are willind to sacrifice their citizens for oil and land...

08/20/2008
10:28:57 AM

hey joseph why are you so grievous on georgians? where are you from?

curtis
08/20/2008
05:15:46 PM
i live in u.s.
I agree the media only shows us what they want! I don't believe all I hear from them. That's why I'm on here. I believe the u.s. government sticks their noses into way more than what they should! Though now I'm sitting here wondering why I hear all of you refering to americans as bad people and what not. Most of us are just like you, we just have the opinions of what we see and here so we can't blame each other, it's our governments. It's a proven fact that anyone in power is corrupt! POWER CORRUPTS, ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY!

08/20/2008
05:20:03 PM

believe it or not, joseph is from california, and i dont think he is russian.and he is pursuing an nursing education, so im pretty sure he doesnt have all day, he writes all his evil posts after he gets of school.and hes not especially grievous against georgians, he hates everybody that is in any way against russia.

reema999
08/20/2008
05:30:29 PM
curtis.
Im an american too, you at least make sense, money corrupts, power corrupts, no matter where you live, but some peoples brains are too small to realize this.People tend to be ruled by emotion rather than logic. And your not going to get the absolute truth here, you have to search for that truth on your own. go to you tube, you will hear the russian side, and the georgian side.you have to decide for yourself.

reema 999
08/20/2008
05:44:51 PM
curtis
I hate to say this, but joseph is right on the post above, georgias president made a bad military desicion, he tried to reclaim ossetia , before his army was fully trained, and no back up from other countrys. I dont know if he thought Russia was not going to retaliate, or maybe he thought the United States would send in troops to help, I dont know what was in his head. The georgians fought a courageous battle, but they had no chance against a huge country like Russia.After research on you tube, this is what i came up with.

08/20/2008
05:47:32 PM

and this is like oprah, boring, need joseph to swear and curse to liven these boring people up.

08/20/2008
05:56:37 PM

what the hell, bitch, you all hoes, american swine must die, america is evil, russian must bury your hoe bitch assas.

08/20/2008
05:57:43 PM

oops, sorry, that was reema999 filling in for Joseph.

08/20/2008
08:20:23 PM

and im also highly intuitive, and physic, heres my description of him, hes around five foot eight or nine, brown eyes, 23 to 26 years old, fairly slender build, moderately good looking, with dark hair, and medium complexion. with a very loud and obnoxious mouth.

Joseph
08/20/2008
10:04:16 PM

Georgian president is facing oposition from his own citizens for the damage he is seen as responsible for his political party has lost popularity and even he himself admited that in the comming months more will tell if he lost popularity or not.. He said there is nothing his country can do now against the Russian military only wait and see... Russian troops have not completely pulled back only thinned out throughout Georgia taking over more provinces...

Comrade Col. Joseph
08/20/2008
10:07:56 PM

I'm calling for the execution without delay of Georgian president he Is responsible for the mess in South Ossetia, Georgia and for the deplyment of Russian troops this little mistake of his caused many lifes to be lost and much needed money that can be used for positive purposes not to mention international instability... He is the monster.. The only way to stop this now is to kill him!!!

Joseph
08/20/2008
10:11:53 PM

this is smelling like shit to me like homosexual I'm begining to think that this was a bush plan to bring Georgia into the homo NATO and so Poland can agree to a missile defense system these separatist must be crushed why you ask??? Because Bush= war and were there is war there is Bush and his pet monkey Rice...

Comrade Col. Joseph
08/20/2008
10:15:47 PM
this is why blacks need a new home in a mass grave
the bitch hoe American swine pet monkey of Bush secretary Rice is doing nothing more but bringing america and the world closer to another world war... This sucks Feet

reema999
08/20/2008
11:37:33 PM
dear platipus
what the hell? what is up with you, you very well know there is no Atlanta in the country of Georgia, and peach tree center is located in the state of georgia,united states. Is this your sense of humour, ok , that was funny. because i sure the hell hope you dont think the russians bombed the state of atlanta, georgia, usa.

Comrade Col. Joseph
08/21/2008
02:08:46 AM
united communist party declairing morning
By the united communist party in America:
In regards to the Spanish airline spaniar, I want to express condolences, sarough and messages of sodority for the family of the victims.. We can't stipulate how much we care for the spaniards and the 4 german nationals that lost their life's.. This was a tragic accident... The plane still took off the runway after reports of problems..

Comrade Col. Joseph
08/21/2008
02:12:13 AM

dear reema999 you should be a government police profiler you profile people acurately or maybe ur stoking me or did research online this is juicy interesting

x
08/21/2008
04:26:30 AM
russian fashists
you baster joseph,you kiss your durty ass,georgians are kristians and god will save us from russian aggression and from idiots like you, wash your durty mouse while you are speaking about georgians.

inocent lilia
08/21/2008
04:39:18 AM
russian fashists
you baster joseph, kiss your durty ass yourself,and dont forget to kiss medvedievs and putins too,wash your mouse while speaking about georgians, about kristians who never fought agains inocent citisents and children, god will safe us from ruusian agressors and from idiots like you.

reema999
08/21/2008
12:58:35 PM
joseph
no, i didnt do any research, i really am pshcic, except for this platipus guy, my mind keeps drawing blanks. Its really starting to bug me. I wish he would talk more, so i could describe him.

08/21/2008
04:25:39 PM

to find something worth dying for...............

08/21/2008
05:41:23 PM

what you seek, you shall never find....................

1  | 2  |
Related Forums   
Russia is for Putin
Today's elections proved that majority of Russians are for Putin and if you tell me that elections were rigged, I doubt ...
Common Ancestry
From: http://www.hindu.com/2000/10/11/stories/05111305.htm a few years ago a Russian orientalist by name Prof. ...
What the real America looks like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WiLsxbq8Vs Just type in "Grippe Avaire " at you tube.
russian website
What happened to this website? It's completely dead. I have been gone for three months and find there is nothing new.
russia weakened
There's no doubt about it that Russia has been weakened for deliberate purposes by the United States and Israel. Over ...
Yahoo part owned by Russian mafia
Whilst trying to help cam girls I met online who turned out to be captive prostitutes, I would sometimes converse with ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*