Logo
  Thursday, September 21, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

china uses underage girls   
Its so apparent china is using underage girls in thier gymnastics . they are not judgeing the competitions fairly. they sabotaged our black boxer by purposely shouting things at him and confusing him. Its not blacks peoples fault thier not as intelligent as the chinese. they are cheating with thier dwarf slanted eye ugly ass race.

Post Response 

08/14/2008
07:38:59 PM

oh i meant un fairly

08/15/2008
12:03:02 PM

we no care about this china, we hate putin, we spit on putin, you leeve us cuntry alone you mean horrible russhin peeples.

Joseph
08/16/2008
03:53:50 AM

you Georgians can suck my left nut and the black boxer can work on the right nut

Joseph (euromelero)
08/16/2008
04:18:25 AM
georgia uses little girls too in their military
georgia is a country of cowards, they are all homosexuals.. they gave in like little gurls

Russian guy
08/16/2008
06:37:07 AM
Georgian president is advertizing his boyfriend
Georgian president is putting banners in georgian streets showing us president bush

08/17/2008
01:31:30 AM
Georgians are street sweepers now
Russian soldiers forced Georgian citizens to clean the streets of south ossetti to clean the mess they made and the homo Georgians were seen street sweeping and hauling trash ha ha

Joseph
08/18/2008
01:25:05 AM
I'm willing to post on you tube
I will now wipe the ass with Georgian flag

Joseph
08/18/2008
01:46:11 AM
I'm wiping my ass with Georgian flag
people please place your orders for my video it takes place In my back yard I dug a hole took a shit read newspaper then wiped my with Georgian flag its so cool be one of the first to get ur copy

Joseph
08/18/2008
02:02:48 AM
I will welcome world war 3 like the new year
if we have world war 3 Russia and china can destroy America and Americas shit smelling side kick Georgia

08/18/2008
04:14:05 PM

OH AND AT LEAST POLAND AND GERMANY ARE FREE OF YOUR JEWISH PEOPLE, OWNING ALL THE BANK INSTITUTIONS, IN OTHER PEOPLES COUNTRIES, AND BELIEVE ME THE POLISH PEOPLE WERE HAPPY TO GET RID OF THE JEWS.

08/18/2008
04:22:32 PM

what is the meaning of word racist, we no care about this word, silence, too many words, we spit on your race, your race sucks,

bill
08/18/2008
04:25:47 PM

and we dont want any obama supporters on our web site, which you obviousely are.

rick
08/18/2008
05:27:51 PM

and we have high standards for members of this web site, you have to be russian, german, polish , you know a member of the human species.

Comrade Col. Joseph
08/19/2008
07:12:30 AM

Dear rick me and you we share a common interest i think we should get together and execute reema999

Comrade Col. Joseph
08/20/2008
05:14:38 AM

Dear reema999 ur topid china uses underage girls many people are using underage girls like this guy bill for instance i think its a homo child molester kiddy lover

08/23/2008
12:54:12 PM

yes yes i agree, he is one of those pedofiles i watch on to catch a predator. he definetely is one of those homer sex pleezers, oh and another one of these americans that live in thier all white gated communities, send thier children to all white schools, and sit there and say we are a color blind family. well if you are so color blind, send your children to an all black school.And buy a nice affordable house in compton, lets see how long you last there.

08/23/2008
01:03:45 PM

I went to a high school that had a high percentage of blacks, they picked fights with me just because I was too pretty, when I kicked thier assess in defense, what did they do, they threw me out of the high school for fighting.And thise blacks roam in packs, they cant fight you on a one to one basis. So I would just take my time, follow them home, and wait until i caught them alone, then I would approach them, and say, you want to fight me now bitch, I have never had one of them beat me in a fight, one to one.

08/23/2008
02:18:37 PM

you probably remember that big news story last year right here in long beach, california , about a group of black boys and girls, that went to a white community and beat up a group of white girls, causing one girl to loose her eye sight in one eye, hurling racial hate remarks at them just because they were white. And the lawyer argued that it could not be prosecuted as a hate crime, because only blacks can claim hate crimes against whites. because of all thier former injustices they suffered at the hands of white people. Is this justice?I THINK NOT.

08/23/2008
07:07:07 PM

And this is not an unique example, Ive had over a thousand run ins with these people, enough bad experiences to last me a life time.

Comrade col. Joseph (euromelero)
10/11/2008
05:36:14 AM
a mass grave
Dear reema999 in response to your posting dated 08/23/2008
I agree with everything you say. These ugly dark skin people should be executed without delays.. What we need is another fascist government. We should make a mass grave and throw all the dark skin people in.... just look at this O.J Simpson fellow he’s a trouble maker fist he got away with murder and then the ass holder is involved in steeling cable/satellite and now he got his ignorant ass thrown in jail for the crimes he committed in a las Vegas hotel, OJ Simpson help people up hostage at gun point to regain what was supposable him sports memorabilia... besides this the darker people seem to have no class, and no discipline.. They talk like they got shit in their mouth.. The world would be better without them...

milli
04/01/2009
09:00:04 AM
whats up with you stupid americans
That's why your white asses get kicked by black people. Never in my life have i heard such bullshit what world are you living in, you should come to south afrcia and talk shit like that, she what will happen......

1  |
Related Forums   
World chamionship in ishockey
Congratulations to the russian team for the Goldmedal. From Lasse and the Swedish people. stonelink_@hotmail.com
Russian going to Euro 2008
Thanks to good luck or as its called in Russia, Russian Roulet, Russian football team will be part of Euro 2008. ...
30-Day Triathlon Training Guide
This free program will have you ready to take on a triathlon in just one month Subscribe here at ...
Russina Fedor Emelyanenko
Russian MMA fighter Fedor is the best pound-for-pound fighter. I saw several fights with him in Japan and USA and was ...
Fedor Emelyanenko vs Zulu warrior.
White people in america are posting Fedor Emelyanenko vs Julu all over the internet. This man is a hero to us.
Exclusive interview with Dmitry Tursunov
here... alexkayblog.dailymail.co.uk
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*