Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Russia and its leader Putin   

Post Response 
Vanya
06/02/2010
02:24:46 AM
Go fuck yourself
Hi!

Agree, Putin isn't angel, but as for whole Russia... go fuck youself!

Vanya
06/02/2010
02:27:41 AM
Is it clean? Reply to victoria's post dated 8/13/2008 12:34:58 PM
Wash it fisrt and get rid of insects living around it...

Nigger
06/06/2010
03:46:21 AM
Fuck Russia
USA USA USA.

Fuck Russia.
Fuck France.
Fuck Canada.

USA USA USA.

ardzimba
07/03/2010
01:28:50 AM
aptallik
bende umut radyo digiliyorum

Fuck russia
07/27/2010
08:24:45 PM
Pinkos
Fuck all you pinko shits. You and your nation are one of the most murderous and aggressive nations in history. Your politicians and government just may be the most corrupt in the entire world and that says a lot coming from a American who hates his own corrupt government. I look forward to war with you shitty vodka swilling mafia ran animals.

Paolo
08/09/2010
02:36:32 AM
yo from Alaska
I fucking hate russian corrupt leaders and its police, they're the most corrupt bitches ever!!! you russians way too brainwashed that you support your leaders who make your life miserable. Even china is fucking safer for a tourist than a Russia.. what the fuck is wrong with you.

seda
09/01/2010
07:04:51 AM
fuck
Fuck russia fuckfuckfuckfuck idiiiootttyy vy vse

Kowalski_Ukraine
09/07/2010
04:14:52 PM
Fuck russians
Nobody liked fucking russians! They are stupid slaves,and will be such all the time! Equality for all,exempt russians! Fuck russians!

Dimka
09/10/2010
01:54:18 PM
Fat Americans Reply to ashamed of being russian's post dated 2/13/2010 9:03:50 AM
Stereotype! Not all americans are fat. But. 90% of russians drunk most of the time. And more, they stink. Like pigs. Take a bus in a summer day, smell mother-russia for yourself. Fifly, drunk, stupid. This way they loosing their own capital, Moscow to muslim thugs from Chechnya and other muslim parts of Russia and ex. Sowiet republics.

Kim Bright
09/12/2010
06:54:09 AM
Kim Bright sells Mary Kay
Mary Kay sales person Kim Bright is a thief and a dating scammer. Beware. If you are approached by a MARY KAY sales person and her name is KIM BRIGHT, - run! She will empty your wallet and your credit card in no time. Guys who happily go dating beware of her also. She is on the move around the U.S. Originates in New Hampshire (car plates).

Haze
09/13/2010
11:38:54 AM
Blow my cock. then make a wish - russia
On your knees, russia Fuck off bitch ,,,Doggy-style!

pacifist
09/14/2010
03:12:24 AM
fuck all fucking writers Reply to Dimka's post dated 9/10/2010 1:54:18 PM
fuck all idiots, who writes this fucking shit

OMOH
11/29/2010
10:16:13 AM
___
Russia are the wise one that knows when to fight, USA is the fat bully. Really guys the Cold War is over a long long time ago, just cant wait for that Generation to die...

Timofey
12/31/2010
12:55:47 AM
Russia Reply to Martin Borman's post dated 4/17/2010 12:00:17 PM
To martin.

It is not wise to judge whole country by its leader.
visit russia first and then open your stinking mouth. I live in us and I know what its like here.

Tim
01/05/2011
10:21:42 PM
You're a Dumbass Reply to Commiesnapper's post dated 10/29/2009 1:21:17 PM
Are you a fucking Moron. Mongolia conquored Asia Dumbfuck. And before you ask, no I'm not American or Russian. Fucking tiny dicked piece of shit... read up on your history.

drunk ruski
01/07/2011
11:58:17 PM
fucking drunks
go drink some more you fucking ruskies. FUck you

fuck_amk
01/15/2011
06:18:59 PM
Reply to PIONEER's post dated 6/21/2009 4:06:09 PM
pioner: suck my dick - bastard - i am from RUSSIA the GREAT COUNTRY of the
WORLD !!!!! you mother fucker !!!!!!!! your fucking "amerika" i your in ass holle - and you Bastars is ass

miguel
01/15/2011
07:11:05 PM
peace . love
When we were growing up in Ireland in the 1960's we were told russian people
were bad they would kill us all if they got the chance they had no churches
dident belive in god and so on.What a pack of lies and we were thought this in school. Becuase of a letter i got from a girl from Russia unexpectly some time ago. I desided to find out more about this country . Its museums art gallerys
beautyful countryside and lovely people. all countrys have bad and good people
.Russian economy is slowley getting better we know more about Russia now our
attiude twords each other should be better . We do alot of charity in ireland every year for children in russia i would rather help one russian than say anything bad about them .Build bridges be more united peace love frindship
lets join hands togather.

hehe
01/19/2011
01:26:53 PM
hm... Reply to fuck us's post dated 8/13/2008 7:24:10 PM
First of all, Russian army is right know like a piece of crap, so whom is going to be afraid of that bullshit?

haha
01/19/2011
01:36:12 PM
hm... Reply to fuck usa's post dated 8/14/2008 6:05:44 AM
Wow, I can see that a guy named fuck_usa is rather a frustrated one... Listen, dude, Soviet Union is over and you just hate countries that are fighting for freedom, to get independent from your stupid lier and murderer Putin and his crew... Soviet Union will not be back, accept that and start doing something positive in your life... You're full of hatred... Could you just shut the fuck up? No one is interested in you pukes... Nobody is having nothing against Russian nation, Russian nation is great! It just happens your rules are stupid as a shit... When someone is having no logical argumens they say about guns and hatred... Hahaha... Poor creatures...

Dave USA POL
04/23/2011
11:50:37 PM
fuck the russian communists
Fuck en in their stupid asses they are the one who develope conflicts against the world we as the people of the planet earth we have to say no and stand up for our selfs because there is power in the people we have the power to do anything we want its just that people are scared to say any thing cause of their government saying that we are terrorists and i promise to any body who believes in the right of FREEDOM for THE PEOPLE that i will not stop until something is done.
Your truly Dave M. its April 23, 2011 peace to you all thanks for listening./

Dave USA POL
04/23/2011
11:55:34 PM
Reply to ukraine ftw's post dated 5/1/2010 11:18:23 AM
thats what i was trying to say a lot time ago thank you my friend

TheKid
09/09/2011
02:47:56 AM

I just love how americans still think russia is bad. Even tho the US is starting to crumble and screw themselves over. Russia is million times better. I visited moscow and fell in love with the city. Im from the states to. If Putin was president of the US it wood be million times better. Long live the MOTHERLAND!!

American
10/12/2011
11:29:09 AM

Russia poor white trash of the world, what a joke of a country.

02/10/2012
11:06:35 AM
Reply to Commiesnapper's post dated 10/29/2009 1:21:17 PM
let people die ... its sad

02/10/2012
11:07:53 AM
Reply to as's post dated 4/24/2010 8:22:43 PM
this makes me ashamed to be human

02/10/2012
11:09:32 AM
Reply to 's post dated 5/3/2010 8:51:42 PM
Americans fear NO ONE

Slavak
04/16/2012
10:42:08 PM
99.99% of russians would run to america if they could
I was born to a well off family in Russia, then moved to USA as a refuge. Let me tell you something Russian people and American people, you are the same fucking people. Except americans haven't really ever been oppressed like russians. Slavery or killing of natives in America? Whatever! Russia has has slavery for last 1000 years, even today there are still work camps. So many native cultures destroyed by brutality. My grandparents sat in work camps with their whole family, my uncle did work camps. U have no idea who you are talking to when you speak about russians. They are extremely tough people with pride, that are hurt and suffering. 99% of russians would run to america if given a chance. It's so good here in USA. Come run to america russians!!!! This is the land of the free! Come join the USA where u are more important as an individual. U have rights here! It's fair! U have a voice! Many Americans have no idea how good they got it here. Ill grab an ak any day to defend the american people and our rights. USA rules!

SVABODA SLAVAKAM
04/16/2012
11:06:55 PM
Pitin
He doesn't give a shit about russian people. All he cares about is being the top. He is cashing in on every single russian. When he became president I thought that maybe he was pretty bad ass. Turns out he is a nobody. He is just another suit chasing money and power. HOW BORING!!! What a hero! Come on Putin. Help your people. You will make so much more than just money. Do something more than just filling ur pockets. B great! Don't be a suit! Kick as mofo! Clean up the fucking place. It's like half the fucking world is fucked cuz russia sucks. American and russian people united would be so sick! WAW can you imagine? Holy shit everyone would prosper!!! Except for greedy old money fucks who can't get enough.

I hate all this bullshit. Russia should just surrender to america. Except america wouldn't want to deal with a fucked up country like russia. I mean the shit is so fucked over there. It's so scary.

They had a nuclear sub fire in russia few months back because they were using wooden scaffolding. They were what? WOODEN SCAFFOLDING? What kinda fucking low safety bullshit is that? OMG wooden scaffolding on a titanium nuclear sub? We build houses using steel and aluminum scaffolding here in america. Im not talking about high tech shit here. This is just regular construction. WOODEN SCAFFOLDING? WAAAAAAAAAAW Russia will destroy the earth with some stupid shit like that!!! Be hella scared of russian lack of technology and economy.

Ruski
04/16/2012
11:16:02 PM
U idiot Reply to TheKid's post dated 9/9/2011 2:47:56 AM
Waw u know nothing about russia.

Anti-Russian
03/14/2013
10:27:34 PM
Fuck you, Putin!
Putin is the biggest fucker of the world. Hope that whole fucking corrupted and uncivilized country will collapse as soon as possible.

Ivan
04/08/2013
06:25:53 AM
hahaha Reply to victoria's post dated 8/13/2008 12:34:58 PM
your pussy smels like a fish

05/28/2013
10:26:17 PM
Reply to linuxny's post dated 8/12/2008 8:50:45 PM
fuck putin

soria
06/13/2013
06:36:49 AM
dfhdfh Reply to linuxny's post dated 8/12/2008 8:50:45 PM
We the people of the Syrian Arab call for your help ,we want you Russian people to stand in the face of your government and stand beside us
your government is killing us and destroy our country , your duty as Russian people to stand beside your brothers in Syria
We had been killed thousands , our homes and offices and places and our work destroied

ALASD kill our children and women
and young people and you are you still silent, why?

If you did not support us you are partners in crime , damned on your government criminal ,

you are partners in the largest crime and got massacre in history

We warn you will revenge If you will not support us will take our revenge,

please go to the Internet and search for crimes by bashar alasa army.

We demand the intervention of an external please support us in order to get external interference Please support

You can support us by spreading this message to all of you know do not make the message you have to stop children kelling and women and old people murdering

For the country was completely destroyed at the hands of criminals
Syrian people want external interference

soria
06/13/2013
06:36:55 AM
dsgdsg Reply to linuxy's post dated 8/12/2008 8:57:03 PM
We the people of the Syrian Arab call for your help ,we want you Russian people to stand in the face of your government and stand beside us
your government is killing us and destroy our country , your duty as Russian people to stand beside your brothers in Syria
We had been killed thousands , our homes and offices and places and our work destroied

If you did not support us you are partners in crime , damned on your government criminal ,

We demand the intervention of an external please support us in order to get external interference Please support

You can support us by spreading this message to all of you know do not make the message you have to stop children kelling and women and old people murdering

soria
06/13/2013
06:37:21 AM
dfghdfh Reply to 's post dated 8/15/2008 2:44:42 PM

st. louis bill
07/29/2013
10:55:32 PM
putin suscks Reply to pono4ka's post dated 11/28/2009 11:39:09 AM
Mr Putin Is a suck ass PRICK. Fuck you stupid Russians. Mr Putin is out for Mr Putin You dumb ass eastern communist fuck offs.

bill jiles
07/29/2013
11:26:51 PM
fuck russia
Fuck OFF FAGOTS. FUCK YOU MOTHER. Yes I SAID FUCK YOUR MOTHER! UOUP TOEE MOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ASS BANDITS. YORE ALL PUSSY'S. SO FUCK yore MOTHER.

deathtorussia
09/12/2013
11:04:39 PM
fuck russia Reply to Russian with big dick's post dated 12/29/2009 3:24:55 PM
Fuck all u bitch ass Russians! This here is America and we will blow all you mutha fuckaz up.....#checkmate. Big Dick american nigga in the house Yall!

MOTHER FUCK RUSSIA
09/25/2013
04:34:54 AM
FUCK PUSSIA
FUCK RUSSIA COUNTRY, fuck your women, sisters, mothers and girls.........

1  | 2  | 3  | 4  | 5  | 6  | 7  | 8  | 9  |
Related Forums   
Soviet era weapons
our Russian defense systems are a skeletron of the soviet era... we need to make the military first.... russia should ...
Stupid Russia!
Privet perestrojka Noone is impressed by your weapons, noones affraid of you either only your less democratic ...
US pappet is killing civilians
Georgia started all out war with South Osetia. Armed with US weapons it is now "restoring order" in South Osetia by ...
US Russia arms control
I think its a good idea....
This is what Swedes think about Russia, statitics.
Question: What do you think about the misile defense in Poland I dont like or support it at all. 70 % (20858) ...
Russian lesson to Americans in Afganistan
Learn from Russian experiences fighting in Afganistan. ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*