Thursday, September 21, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Russia and its leader Putin   

Post Response 
PIONEER
06/21/2009
04:06:09 PM
clever Ivan
The intellectual level of the Russian people is much higher!!!

putin
07/02/2009
07:39:40 PM
putin
putin

Jean-Pierre
07/04/2009
07:23:46 PM
ASDIS Software AG Jürgen Wepler
ASDIS Software AG Jürgen Wepler is unreliable company - they don't pay their bills.

sigmund freud
07/07/2009
09:13:57 PM
fuch brussia and russian people
what do you want russia? are you serious?its me america.just becaful the game is verry long

fuck russia
08/02/2009
02:55:18 AM

Pidorasi , poeshte gavna ..putin i drugie chlenososi ebanije! ))))))
zaleite sebe zalupi i svoim detyam

for slut
08/02/2009
02:56:47 AM

zalei sebe zalupu bu

USSR
08/03/2009
05:30:44 AM
Oxrenely materitsa
Na amerikosov gnat' nado, Hearts of Iron 2 rules!!!!!!!(the third part comming soon)

08/03/2009
03:19:48 PM

To throw off on you a nuclear bomb! That all of you would die to devils!

Zarusskih
09/19/2009
08:54:32 PM

Americans you suck away at all Russian people

Commiesnapper
10/29/2009
01:21:17 PM
America AND russia are shit.
Really now, you call other country's shit when your own leaders are a bunch of faggots who pose off on TV? Putin is the largest animal slayer wannabe i've ever seen. Probably a baby panda would snap his neck in half without trying.
I hope what the mongolians did to you will be done once more, i am so glad SOMEONE in history showed you pain and suffering, not enaught to make up for all the suffering you russian's have done but lets not lose hope. If you won't suffer, your kids/grandkids will.

11/06/2009
07:52:46 AM

vi cho blia,ahueli? 0_o

Miss Kellie Mckernan
11/16/2009
08:33:19 PM
Watching a poor American Women Suffer In Poverty And Sleeping On Tje Floor Putin And the Rest Of the World Leaders
As a Single divorced mom of 4 And living in poverty with no bed and sleeping on the floor in Michigan since 2005-2009. It is sadden that the United States and world leaders. Leaves such poverty and strucken women homeless on the streets
In AnnArbor, going to food shelters and carrying water and having a malfunction
battery in their pacemaker. Leaving them out to die. Of thurst and water and food.
No christmas since 2002 and no family and friends to vist and keeping them isolated from society.
I am proud to cross the b orders into Canada as a slave wage slavery. and do a CD and write a book of the last 10 years from 1999. And a movie on my life.
from hell. I would like the story to be straight, I will fall in love with a canadian. And marry a canadian and not have a dictator rule my life.

pono4ka
11/28/2009
11:39:09 AM

U are ALL stupid shit! What do you know about Russia?? Anything! So shut the stupid mouths!

11/28/2009
11:47:58 AM

Why all of you so badly think of Russia? History? And you didn't think, what America has developed only with the help of UK, and Russian have made all? War? You understand nothing. You, simply sit in the apartments in the USA, look at war and condemn Russian! And that have made? Indulge the stupid presidents, Obama, stupid idiots!
And our president is Medvedev, stupid shit!

Stalinist
12/04/2009
12:12:54 PM
Russian government
putin(putler) and medvedev(mendel) are jewries! They are shitheads, I hate them more than usa!!!

FlyNet
12/09/2009
10:10:01 AM
I badly write in English in that answer in Russian.

You're just afraid of Russia, just write mats and tell how you put it. In Russia itself the U.S. in this context and do not even discuss such topics are rare.

United States - is not a state, and education with 200 years of history, which is trying to impose their way of life and their understanding of the world to other countries. Incidentally, in this whole world hates the U.S..

Compatriots Russia with you ))))))))))))))))

Russian with big dick
12/29/2009
03:24:55 PM
I love my tasty dick!
My dick is so big and tasty! All americans have small dicks!

vaidas lithuania
01/03/2010
01:35:23 PM
putin dictator or not
Putin dictator or not?
Americans things that that democracy should be in all countries, unfortunately it is not possible people of the country have to mature to be able to govern themselves
Let’s be objective in some African country democracy is not possible because it has 20 clans and each clan will always vote for it leader
We all know that happened after Russia withdraw from Afghanistan in 80, country was troughed in to civil was different clan with completely different leagues and different costumers was attacking other clans results was that Taliban took over, and know we have to fight not our war, just think for a minute would it not be better if Afghanistan would be run by some mild dictator who could sort out those differences.
We know from Iraq experience that’s happened we did not now before the war how complicate is the country now we in deep shit are we.
Russia is the same as these countries it’s an stabile its multi culture from Islam to catholic if you go beyond Moscow nation is almost dragged themselves to death Russia is dying, your don’t want these people run nuclear arsenal left over from CCCP
After CCCP collapse within couple years entire Russian economy ware in 7 people hands their ware doing whatever their want, votes was in day light traded for a bottle of vodka it was disaster, people is not ready for democracy in Russia
And matter of fact people is like Putin under his not always democratic hand Russian people start living better, and if we talk with ordinary Russian he would say to you, yes it’s not to democratic country but we can’t do it jet 70 years we have party to decide for as and we been always drunk all the time. if there to be free election some gay with big beg of many defiantly would corrupt it.
Russia is not ready to be democratically run country, maybe after 100 years then nation sober up after 100 years of buzzing.

vaidas
01/03/2010
01:39:18 PM
putin dictator or not
Putin dictator or not?
Americans things that that democracy should be in all countries, unfortunately it is not possible people of the country have to mature to be able to govern themselves
Let’s be objective in some African country democracy is not possible because it has 20 clans and each clan will always vote for it leader
We all know that happened after Russia withdraw from Afghanistan in 80, country was troughed in to civil was different clan with completely different leagues and different costumers was attacking other clans results was that Taliban took over, and know we have to fight not our war, just think for a minute would it not be better if Afghanistan would be run by some mild dictator who could sort out those differences.
We know from Iraq experience that’s happened we did not now before the war how complicate is the country now we in deep shit are we.
Russia is the same as these countries it’s an stabile its multi culture from Islam to catholic if you go beyond Moscow nation is almost dragged themselves to death Russia is dying, your don’t want these people run nuclear arsenal left over from CCCP
After CCCP collapse within couple years entire Russian economy ware in 7 people hands their ware doing whatever their want, votes was in day light traded for a bottle of vodka it was disaster, people is not ready for democracy in Russia
And matter of fact people is like Putin under his not always democratic hand Russian people start living better, and if we talk with ordinary Russian he would say to you, yes it’s not to democratic country but we can’t do it jet 70 years we have party to decide for as and we been always drunk all the time. if there to be free election some gay with big beg of many defiantly would corrupt it.
Russia is not ready to be democratically run country, maybe after 100 years then nation sober up after 100 years of buzzing.

aleksandr
02/07/2010
03:39:28 AM
hail morther russia
fat americans

ashamed of being russian
02/13/2010
09:03:50 AM
WE WERE NOT RIGHT....
people we know... we all know what we used to do for centurys... wars... murdering and so on... we are not right to estern europe naither to caucasians... this is all about our bad political head... we have Imperialistic cuntry. we need to change political leaders... our people is balmed with Russian Fake media... i mean media is under putins controll... if we start actions, police comes and atacks us... so protsets are imposible.. theres aint democracy. we ( some poeople in russia) are realy sorry for what we did in Chechnya.. horrible Genocide... and what we did in Georgia, is also very shameful... ossietia and abkhazia has never been a indipendent countrys... it has always been Georgias regions and we must stop inviding our neighbour country. im very sorry for what we have done. and dont listen to this children whos blamed by russian media.. they are young. they will face the truth soon or later (after this imperialistic country will be free). sorry for my bad english.

gleb

Patriot
04/08/2010
10:50:38 AM
Russians?!
Welcome to Russia and we, stupid aggressors, will stuff our guns to your asshole

Russian and I glad that I russian
04/08/2010
10:56:09 AM
Forum Russian-USA conflict
STFU Stupid Americans. The Cold War is ended more than 50 years old.
Americans, you must visit the Russia, we are not a "agressors", we are very kind peoples.

Martin Borman
04/17/2010
12:00:17 PM
Nazis
Russia joined the Nazis in WW2....Enough said you killed alot of people in Poland... And if the Nazis had not fucked you fags, you would have been on the side of the bad guys.... And you hero Stalin who you put up statues of, is a murderer of his own people....Ya russia is great, great fuckups!!!!
Fuck you all and you hate America....Just think the rest of the world know you are cowards just like stalin, and putin....

Deanna
04/22/2010
03:04:17 PM
0_0 Reply to Luxemburger03's post dated 5/31/2009 7:10:06 PM
oh my gosh why u want russians to die all of a sudden?? not all rusians r bad u know the ones who didnt wanted war shouldnt deserve to die they are people just like us to

04/24/2010
12:56:38 PM

If there are americans,KNOW! YOU FUCKING PRESIDENT OBAMA IS SUCK! FUCKING AMERICAN ARMY IS SHIT! GO OUT FROM AFGHANISTAN AND IRAK!!! AMERICAN STUPID NATION MUST DIE!!!!!!! I'M RUSSIAN!!

as
04/24/2010
08:22:43 PM

Q .Does anybody know that Stalin did to the Jews when there flee Poland to advancing Nazi army?
A. he rounded them up and give back to Nazis
Stalin mudded Moscow Jews doctors he distrusted them FACT
CAMMUNIST KILLED 8000000 UKRAINIANS IN ONE SUMMER FACK
AFTER LEBERATION OF POLAND (SO COLLED )
HE USED NAZI CONSENTRATION CAMT FOR ANATHER 5 YEARS
In 2003 70% of all Chechnya male population were killed

ukraine ftw
05/01/2010
11:18:23 AM

FUCK THEM HARD especial that fuckin bitches lame news makers and lame FSB "agents" who trying to control other people, but they actually cant do it well coz they lame and pathetic, idiotic psycho-slaves !
Younger people of Russia also understand that their government is just mafia.

05/03/2010
08:51:42 PM
Reply to maar's post dated 8/14/2008 11:38:01 AM
vlad lll americans fear the mother russia forever we rule the world!!!!

sam
05/05/2010
05:13:40 PM
wwant u
just mail me on samit00123@gmail.com. i will be there in a week

Robert
05/06/2010
03:01:34 PM
russain dicks Reply to fuckin cunt's post dated 6/14/2009 4:06:52 AM
I like to have a russian men

Anonym
05/09/2010
06:35:16 AM
Slavik
Putin is the best president Russia had

Moldova
05/13/2010
05:35:52 PM
russia still have smart people Reply to ashamed of being russian's post dated 2/13/2010 9:03:50 AM
Gleb, i'm glad to see that russia still have smart people, which are not fooled by putin's propaganda. I know that it very hard for you to say something against your political fucking leaders, but the russian expansion must stop, and the change should came from inside. I'm from Moldova, another country that suffered because of russia

Mihai

mamdouh
05/23/2010
08:30:18 PM
hi laidyes Reply to fuckin cunt's post dated 6/14/2009 4:06:52 AM
i want mack love with hot women

Ananda
05/25/2010
12:26:14 AM
Reply bf or sucking dick....... Reply to fuckin cunt's post dated 6/14/2009 4:06:52 AM
i know Russian good for fucking. not for sucking.(because they fucked for me five years) they've gigantic one. if somebody
wish to suck them, you've beg at their feet.....

alosha2nice
05/25/2010
12:43:24 AM
putin die Reply to russian messiah's post dated 6/20/2009 5:13:46 PM
this what the west want!!! because they're going down

alosha2nice
05/25/2010
12:45:22 AM
Putin Reply to putin's post dated 7/2/2009 7:39:40 PM
this good leader Russian has got for new Russia

alosha2nice
05/25/2010
12:49:52 AM
BIg dick Reply to Russian with big dick's post dated 12/29/2009 3:24:55 PM
Please tell me who are you?? talking about your dick size in the news page.
any this is good news for me.

05/25/2010
06:54:07 PM

Wanksta
05/27/2010
05:58:44 AM
Theyr all shit
Fuck russia and fuck america, world peace will be achieved when all mothafuckas from boths countries are killed

1  | 2  | 3  | 4  | 5  | 6  | 7  | 8  | 9  |
Related Forums   
Missiles
Missiles of Russia

Former soviet Republic verged in a full scale war!!! Georgian president launched a cowardly act of aggression while ...
More Afghan civilians killed when Georgians
Scores of Afghan civilians who had gathered in a small village for the memorial ceremony of a militia commander were ...
Soviet era weapons
our Russian defense systems are a skeletron of the soviet era... we need to make the military first.... russia should ...
Russian strategic bombers Tu-160 in Venezuela
Russian Tu-160 has been landed in Venezuela as a part of military knowledge exchange. This is Russia's assymetrical ...
russia weakened
My personal thinking is that the US and China are now the 1-2 punch of the new cold war. I think Russia has been ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*