Logo
  Monday, May 29, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Russia and its leader Putin   

Post Response 
NWOmagog
08/16/2008
05:44:19 PM

It Russia doesn't play nice we will not allow their continued existence.

AzrielTelos
08/16/2008
05:45:41 PM

Silence Joseph! Vile human!

REEMA999
08/16/2008
08:12:33 PM

This omagog person rules, you must listen to the art bell show on coast to coast, i was saying our land forces are bogged down, these dumb russians have no idea about our secret weapons that defy the laws of gravity. we are only going to pull these out during world war 3, we are not going to use them in all these small wars.

reema999
08/16/2008
08:14:56 PM

our technology rules.thats because we took the nazi scientists, while the russians just cared about being vindictive and killing them all.we were smarter.

reema999
08/16/2008
08:23:02 PM

Yes, whoever dares do war with the great dragon shall perish.

JAPAN
08/17/2008
12:42:58 AM

We hate those russians

germany
08/17/2008
12:43:21 AM

we do too.

Joseph
08/17/2008
01:24:53 AM
Georgians are cleaning after themselfs
Georgians forced to clean south ossettian streets!! ha ha homos

mryz
08/17/2008
05:21:43 PM
FOCK RUSSIA !!!
You STUPID shets!!!! You are history!!! USA ROCKS and DOMINATES !!!! You Dum Asesses!!!!!You are COWARDS !!! Come on.....try to attack us instead of some little state. COME ON !!!!!!!!!!! DO IT !!!!! COWARDS....COWARDS ....COWARDS !!

mryz
08/17/2008
05:25:39 PM
Dear 2 saquartvelo........................
YOU ARE AN IGNORANT PERSON !!! TOTALLY uneducated and just plain STUPID !!! DON'T FOCK with USA !!! We are the POWER.......Russia is the IGNORANT !!! Come on brave BOY !!!!!!

mryz
08/17/2008
05:30:08 PM
GUESS WHAT Joseph Evromelero.............................................
The Georgian girl you are in reference too is MENTALLY disabled !!! You SICK Bestard !!!!! You need professional help, BUT I understand there is NONE in russia !!!

Joseph
08/18/2008
01:29:36 AM
Got to wipe really good
I'm in back yard I dug a hole and in the process of taking really long shit here I brought newspapper to read and a Georgian flag to wipe with

08/18/2008
02:22:56 AM

VIVA ARGENTINA, VIVA DIEGO MARADONA:)))))))))))))))))

08/18/2008
03:03:27 AM

i was shame for that people who was standing in the main road in tbilisi few days ago and appouding saakashvili, shouting ,,misha, misha,,! brothers and sisters we know our history, why we can not guide form it and can not learn from it?! i dont want to believe that georgians has so short memory. i was on that meeting but i went there for supporting georgia and protest russian agresion but after you all began ,, misha, misha,, i left, cos i dont know what to say about it.....

08/18/2008
12:39:02 PM

oh yeah, your going to fight a giant country like russia on your own, you forget to mention saddam was killing thousands of his own people. great leader, his sons brutally raped iraqi women when ever they chose. He deserved to die. but i agree about saakashvelle, he made bad military descision. he should have waited for back up, if not from usa, from other countrys with your own race of people,

Joseph
08/18/2008
12:43:20 PM

no one cares about ur stupid bastard little country history ur all puppets of US president bush now u will do all he orders when bush tells ur president to jump ur president will ask how high

american
08/18/2008
12:44:11 PM

president bush stupid, all american people agree, but if he raped women in our country, he would be hung up on a poll and burned to death.

08/18/2008
12:53:57 PM

AND AT LEAST WE HAVE THE CHOICE OF GETTING HIS DUMB ASS OUT OF OFFICE, DID THE ARAQIAN PEOPLE HAVE THAT SAME CHOICE, NO THEY WERE ROUNDED UP AND KILLED FOR DISAGREEING WITH HIM. And why dont you tell that to the poor araqi woman that on her marriage day was tooken from her husband and raped by one of saddams sons,she had to jump to her death out of shame.and did he get punished for this, no. im glad saddam and his evil evil sons are dead.

08/18/2008
12:57:00 PM

BESIDES WE ARE GETTING OF THE ISSUE, I NOT CARE ABOUT POLITICS.

08/18/2008
01:07:54 PM

GOD HEARD THE CRYS OF THE ARAQIE PEOPLE, THEY WANTED THIER FREEDOM, HE CHOSE THE USA TO GO THERE AND FREE THEM FROM THAT RUTHLESS DICTATOR AND HIS TWO EVIL SONS.

08/18/2008
07:50:19 PM
ARGENTINA
your going to have to explain who Diego maradona is, you mean the former football player? polition? im confused

08/19/2008
09:36:16 AM

diego magadona is my faivorite footballer. what did not you anderstand? are you argentinian? then shame on you!!!!! you dont know the best son of your nation. what the shit are you talking about the politics?!

american
08/19/2008
12:13:59 PM

and im horrified how the russians ran over the georgian police cars with thier tanks after the war was ended, and how they made the georgian people clean the streets, this shows how uncivilized and vindictive they really are. the entire world sees thier barbarian behavior.

Comrade Col. Joseph
08/20/2008
05:08:47 AM

put that football up your ass it will fit.... Russians have manners they were making the Georgians clean the streets to clean after themself's Georgians are pigs..... America donst care about Georgia they care about the oil and troops that your stupid president sends to Iraq Americans cant even point out Georgia on the map......

Barsu
08/20/2008
10:23:26 AM

so saakashvili is stupid and worthless president.. he's irresponsible and so many people died just because of his mistakes.. why dont u remember that russian government wanted saakashvili to resignation.. they had many demands but the main and most importand demand was this.. if saakashvili is so weak and worthless why they wanted Georgia without saakashvili?

american
08/21/2008
01:40:36 AM

no, not georgian support, american support, did you think us americans are so stupid, we dont know who diego magadona is, he is famous, every body knows who he is in america.GO ARGENTINA. USA like argentina. And i love all the evita peron movies too. she kicked ass, i loved her.

american
08/21/2008
01:52:10 AM
barsu
hes twenty four, lives in california, is a registered nurse, and a devout communist.

american
08/21/2008
01:55:08 AM
barsu
and he thinks these insults are making people angy, im laughing my head off.

Barsu
08/21/2008
01:11:03 PM
2 american
:O no, i cant beleive that joseph's 24.. i thought he was about 12 :D

David
08/21/2008
01:32:01 PM
Putin is a shame
Putin is a shame for Russian people. After soviet union fell and Russia became "Democratic" people thought Russia was a democracy. Unfortunately in Russia Presidents are appointed and not elected, it's an authoritarian state with communist ideology and now when they felt a little economic relief from gas and oil sales, they feel like they need to revive the might of the Russia Empire. Too sad that majority of people in Russia believe what Federal controlled media brainwashes them with.

Facts:

Georgia did not start war with Russia.
Georgia never even touched any Russia territory.
Russia was occupying 2 regions in Georgia (Abkhazia and Ossetia) and now they are occupying entire Georgia.
Georgia was provoked by Russians to conduct police action in it's own land! and Russia invaded Georgia. hey bombed cities with banned cluster bombs and killed civilians.

Russia is digging it's grave, very soon I assure you, Russia will fall into small pieces, like it's supposed to be. and all those states they occupy by the federal rule will be liberated.

Vova
08/21/2008
01:34:25 PM
Long Live Chechnia
never forget the genocide of Chechnya people in Chechnya by Russia!

RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT IS EVIL

08/21/2008
07:14:17 PM

DAVID RULES!!!!!!!!!!!

american
08/21/2008
07:38:58 PM

I think it is so cool how we all just took over this russian website. this must be a real humiliation for the russians that come here every day to read thier russian news.we have hate russia slogans all over thier russian website.

08/21/2008
08:29:54 PM

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO JIMI UK

Comrade Col. Joseph
08/22/2008
02:31:36 AM

Georgia attaked S Ossetia first.. Then Russia responded with overwelming military force... Georgian president started this.. He is responsible. Georgian president didn't care about his people look at what mistake he's responsible for... Look at what he did to S Ossetia he destroyed 90% of south Ossetia.. Georgian president is responsible for Russian overwelming response.. Georgian president is responsible for the destruction if Georgia and for the instability of the world now... You think Georgian president is suffering? NO!! The only thing he's worried about is that the world will realize and hold his neck responsible.... If you can realize this then your stupid! America has said many times on the news that america is concerned about the oil pipeline in Georgia and about the troops Georgia has commited in Iraq, America has not made any mention about care fit the Georgian people...

Comrade Col Joseph
08/22/2008
02:34:25 AM

your Georgian president the pet dog of bush... Bush tells him to jump and Georgian president is asking how high should I jump bush?? He's a homo the Georgians should execute their president without delay then Russia will leave u alone

peaceman
08/22/2008
09:22:05 AM
wanted putin! dead or alive
stop devil(putin)to save the world,not only georgia
russian army can destroy cities and towns,shot at women and children,burn forrest,it s very low that they rob evetything even toilets
russians are doing it in georgia right now,they r not going leave georgia
it s time to stop them

08/22/2008
12:22:49 PM
peaceman
I Agree, if we dont do something now, next will be other countrys, and finally poland, the cjecks, cant spell that one.

08/22/2008
08:49:39 PM

just think of joseph euromelero as putins satanic little elf. agitator, i like that word, think i will use that word.

reema999
08/23/2008
12:17:07 PM
david
can you tell me on what web site, you get this information about russia setting this all up so i can read it.

1  | 2  | 3  | 4  | 5  | 6  | 7  | 8  | 9  |
Related Forums   
russia weakened
My personal thinking is that the US and China are now the 1-2 punch of the new cold war. I think Russia has been ...
I THINK VLADAMIR zhirvovnskyone!
dear monkeys kurds i,know certain things
Russian strategic bombers Tu-160 in Venezuela
Russian Tu-160 has been landed in Venezuela as a part of military knowledge exchange. This is Russia's assymetrical ...

Former soviet Republic verged in a full scale war!!! Georgian president launched a cowardly act of aggression while ...
Russian Solider Rap
I just saw this clip and it is really funny. You have to know Russian though in order to unerstand what this Russian ...
Russia allows US arms shipments to Afghanistan
Let's not forget that Russia is helping USA in its fight against Afghanistan. My only wish is that USA reciprocates in ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*