Thursday, September 21, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Russia and its leader Putin   

Post Response 
fuck usa & georgia
08/14/2008
07:21:03 PM
2 Barsu
belive me u dont be at live when this happend... any of cevilizations die... but Russia only starts growing! Do we stupped?? oooooooh sucashwilli - thats stuped - he attac russian people - its scuiside )) only madman can do something like this )
and ower "1970's technology tanks" - firstly that tanks can fuked your modern tanks.... and oacorse u knew only about tanks which made in 1970's)))))))) only usa cat show her modern tancs and cock one's nose "WE ARE STRONG UUUUU" ))))))
yap - we hawe only "1970's technology tanks" and its TRUTH ))))))))))

Barsu
08/14/2008
07:47:22 PM
I'M G E O R G I A N ! ! ! not American!
yes,i know russian language but i know it because it's my responsibility.. but i hate russian language and russia so i dont want to speak russian.. can you understand it with your small brain and stupid thinking? i'm not angry,i just want to express my opinion..and i'm not american!! I'M GEROGIAN ! ! ! and you are so funny :D when i'm reading yor posts,i'm laughing =)) "our woman like our dicks ;) more then dick of stuped gorillas ))" you have very good sense of humour :)) stupid gorillas LoL =)) this gorillas are very excitable :D:D i know english,georgian and russian languages,so shut up.and i know,that 14 yeared girls in russia are already dirty bitches,they are working,prostitution's work of course :D and at last,i dont speak in real like this :) but when i'm talking to russian..

08/14/2008
11:40:23 PM

joseph is probably not even russian, what race are you anyway. i read your previous post about being a latino, why you in the united states anyway, why are you not in russia. you need to be deported.you hate this country so much, get out. and please take care of all those homosexuals causing riots in russia.

american
08/14/2008
11:51:00 PM

yes you had more tanks, but the georgians had more courage, they decided to fight you anyway. they look like a couragage people. proud too. you cant take thier pride away. they dont want your communism, seems that nobody does. you had to build a wall around germany to keep them from fleeing from your communism. we dont have to build walls around our people to keep them from fleeing.

08/15/2008
04:56:25 AM

in Russia any children i 14 yaers knew English, German or Franc...,<<<===according to your writing you can't be 14..because your english is dusgusting...in georgia every 6years old kid already knows english and every person knows english and unfortunately russian..german and other languages..that is not a miracle that russians can do that..if russians know english like you... :D:D:D your government can,t speak in english when they are meeting foreign people and please don,t try to surprise us :))) just be calm and shut up..cause there's nothing to be proud of

maaar
08/15/2008
06:17:54 AM

in Russia any children i 14 yaers knew English, German or Franc...,<<<===according to your writing you can't be 14..because your english is dusgusting...in georgia every 6years old kid already knows english and every person knows english and unfortunately russian..german and other languages..that is not a miracle that russians can do that..if russians know english like you... :D:D:D your government can,t speak in english when they are meeting foreign people and please don,t try to surprise us :))) just be calm and shut up..cause there's nothing to be proud of

russian
08/15/2008
07:22:19 AM

viva georgia : ) russian peoples is not trueeee

tatuka16
08/15/2008
09:34:13 AM

russia suck my left nut... :)))

Georgian
08/15/2008
09:37:01 AM

GODs on our side u bastards

08/15/2008
02:44:42 PM

russia will dive in its blood. georgia will be the hell for you all russians where you all say goodbye to your lives

08/15/2008
02:48:50 PM

tatuka, nut ra aris????:))))))

08/15/2008
02:51:23 PM

IMAZE COTA METNI VART, SHEN ROM GGONIA MTERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08/15/2008
04:03:37 PM

RUSSIA IS HOMO SEXUAL MAN PLEEZERS

CHINA MAN
08/15/2008
04:08:14 PM

CHINA GOING TO KICK SOME RUSSIAN ASS TOO. WE SICK OF RUSSIA, WE WANT THIER LAND FOR OUR PEEPLES. I SPIT ON PUTIN, PUTIN ASSHOLE, RUSSIA ASSHOLE.

AMERICAN
08/15/2008
04:10:07 PM

WE ARE GOING TO KICK SOME RUSSIAN ASS TOO, WE HATE RUSSIANS TOO, THEY ARE A TERRIBLE PEOPLE, STOP BULLYING GEORGIANS, YOU AWFULL PEOPLE.

YET ANOTHER AMERICAN
08/15/2008
04:17:55 PM

YES, GEORGIA WAS BEST ALLIE IN MID EAST, YOU RUSSIANS ARE NOT GOING TO GET AWAY WITH THIS, SCREWING WITH OUR ALLIES. WE ARE COMING TO GET YOU AS SOON AS WE GET RID OF BUSH, GET OUT OF GEORGIA, FREE GEORGIA.

american
08/15/2008
07:21:15 PM

yeah, thats what i meant to say. take that you russian people.

reema999
08/15/2008
07:27:34 PM

yeah, and all the russian people in the usa are cool, not like you heathens.

reema999
08/15/2008
07:28:55 PM

send us more russians that want to get out of your crappy country.

08/15/2008
08:30:00 PM

I was just a little boy when RUSSIA and AMERICANS CAME, AMERICANS WERE NICE TO ME GAVE ME CHOCOLATE AND FOOD, RUSSIANS VERY MEAN TO ME. THEY ARE TRULY HORRIBLE PEOPLE.

american
08/16/2008
12:28:22 AM

we the people need to write our own articles here, anti russian articles,im sick of reading this anti american anti georgian shit.

american
08/16/2008
01:41:56 AM

georgia is our allies, we must go to war to protect them, it is our duty. we just cant let our allies down, i dont care how small the country is. russians just jealous that your country was doing so well, so they have to destroy it. they are a mean race of people.i see the articles they write on this website, they hate america.

08/16/2008
01:45:14 AM

so what russia is a big country, what are we americans cowards now. we must go to war for all free people.

Joseph (euromelero)
08/16/2008
04:21:37 AM

georgian president is the homosexual of president bush... georgian troops got millitary lesons from americans on how to run away.... bumch or qeens

Joseph (euromelero)
08/16/2008
04:34:35 AM

everyone!! comrades we must call for the execution of georgian president and the rest of their georgian country men... they dont deseve to live, even their face boothers me...

|{iNg
08/16/2008
10:11:23 AM
pashli na xui posini
ia traxu vsex rasins i drugix narodox kto vidit protiv gruzii ia ubiu ego viriju gorlo a i takje chlen a chlen budet v ego pote i vsio eto ia otpravliu k ego suchkei ruskei mamochke katoraia sosit umenia

SoooP
08/16/2008
10:53:59 AM
so whaT?
heyy some russians aren't too bad people..like my grandmother is from russia so what??wheell about putin he is soooooo bad guy ...i am very proud that i am from georgia :) go georgians gooo.... :))

08/16/2008
11:48:33 AM

yes, i have plenty of time asshole,

08/16/2008
11:51:21 AM

lets look at germany when it was defeated, who were the good guys, the americans treated them with dignity, rebuilt thier country, the russians, evil, mean revengfull, treated germans horrible. you are a mean people.

AMERICAN
08/16/2008
02:02:59 PM

GO DENMARK, THE ENTIRE WORLD WILL BECOME GEORGIANS, AND FIGHT THESE INVADING BARBARIANS.

ed
08/16/2008
02:52:28 PM

With your president Bush very soon you will be in shit. Everyone undersend your wars only fot oil. No metter who is right. Sadam kills 500 peaples he was terorist. Sakashvili kills 2000 he is hero. In your USA you become too choosy. CNN and all you TV bought govment. Most of you even do not know real suatin what hepened. No more komment

american
08/16/2008
05:19:52 PM

i know enough to read your russian website and see how you hate america, whos side to you think we are going to be on. the georgians who like us or the russians who hate us.

american
08/16/2008
05:21:56 PM

and i dont even know who the hell sakashvile is. i only know georgians are our allies, we protect our allies.

american
08/16/2008
05:26:13 PM

and we americans dont need our government ran news stations, we go to you tube were we get all sides to the story. i dont know who attacked who, the russians and georgians both have different stories. we protect our allies.

american
08/16/2008
05:28:28 PM

russia is not our allie, when you become part of nato, work with us in cooperation, then we will feel differently.

NWOmogog
08/16/2008
05:31:16 PM

HAHAHHA

american
08/16/2008
05:31:44 PM

but it doesnt make sense that a small tiny country would attack a large nation like russia, especially when they knew we were totally bogged down in the mid east and already spread too thin. we are at our weakest point right now this was not a time for them to pick a fight with russia. so therefore my logic dictates that russians attacked them.

NWOmagog
08/16/2008
05:34:40 PM

We laugh at Russia, China, and the rest of the world who challenge us with their futile shows of force. Russia hides behind a veil of Nuclear weapons that are all but useless against the might of the Dragon! When the time comes you'll find your arsenal is very much useless. If Russia ever does truly wake up the sleeping Dragon they will be cast into utter and complete darkness. We will not spare one, no not one! We will cast Bear into the sea and she will be no more. You will find our technology, our REAL technology to be vastly superior. Who can make war with the beast? Certainly not pathetic Russia.

NWOmagog
08/16/2008
05:37:18 PM

"but it doesnt make sense that a small tiny country would attack a large nation like russia, especially when they knew we were totally bogged down in the mid east and already spread too thin. we are at our weakest point right now this was not a time for them to pick a fight with russia. so therefore my logic dictates that russians attacked them".

You should be punished for your serious lack of vision! Totally bogged down? We fight these barbarians on their own level. Rest assured that even the mightiest nation would last 1 day against the might of the great Dragon!

NWOmagog
08/16/2008
05:41:56 PM

We have created a shield generator that can withstand a Nuclear blast. The reason some of our craft appear to change shape is because of this "shield" technology. Actually in simple terms it creates a strong electromagnetic field that strengthens the bonds within the metal to resist pulling apart via explosion, impact, ect.

1  | 2  | 3  | 4  | 5  | 6  | 7  | 8  | 9  |
Related Forums   
Soviet era weapons
our Russian defense systems are a skeletron of the soviet era... we need to make the military first.... russia should ...

Former soviet Republic verged in a full scale war!!! Georgian president launched a cowardly act of aggression while ...
More Afghan civilians killed when Georgians
Scores of Afghan civilians who had gathered in a small village for the memorial ceremony of a militia commander were ...
Russian strategic bombers Tu-160 in Venezuela
Russian Tu-160 has been landed in Venezuela as a part of military knowledge exchange. This is Russia's assymetrical ...
US Russia arms control
I think its a good idea....
U.S. soldiers executed Iraqi detainees
4 US Soliders addmited to killings of blindfolded detainees in Iraq... I would like to know how many more executions ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*