Monday, May 29, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

PUTIN and MEDVIEDIEV are idiots   
P U T I N - H I T L E R

Post Response 
reema 999
08/13/2008
12:50:18 PM

You keep harping on that subject of irag and afgan, if russia had moslem factions in countrys close to them that were saying lets destroy russia, you would be worried about them haveing nucleur weapons too. these people are not worried about mutual assured destruction.They are a danger to us, we have to protect our survival, why is that so hard for you to understand. I dont care if most americans did not support the war, most americans think oil comes from some magical oil tree that has oil fruit growing from it/

reema999
08/13/2008
12:54:51 PM

the american people elected bush, the american are electing a black racist moslem, that shows you how intelligent they are.

reema999
08/13/2008
01:03:53 PM

And please stupid americans dont write in and give me that crap about obama being a christian, he only converted when he had plans to run for office, because he knew he would have no chance as a moslem/

reema 999
08/13/2008
03:05:26 PM
putin is and idiot
In all fairness , lets not call putin an idiot, he is a highly educated intelligent man, do not underestimate him. And he is far from being a natzi, the natzis would have already executed all the homos in thier country, he seems to put up with civil unrest in his country from the moslems. Im I the only person in this forum that tries to be fair.

reema999
08/13/2008
03:12:32 PM
putin
And while we Americans were doing nothing, Putin was smart enough to buy all the energy resources around the world, now he has the monopoly on energy. Please do not call him an idiot.

jimi
08/13/2008
05:21:43 PM

then tell me how im naive, im always willing to change my mind if presented with compeeling arguments.Ive changed my mind countless times.

reema999
08/13/2008
05:25:51 PM

Only stupid people are stuck in some religous or politcal dogma, without questioning thier validity.

fuck us
08/13/2008
07:46:18 PM

People of the world. You deceive! World mass media conduct propagation of a false information. Russia DID NOT ATTACK Georgia! 07.08.2008 at 22:00 Georgia has attacked South Ossetia. At 3:30 08.08.2008 tanks of the Georgian armies have entered into city Tskhinvali. Artillery bombardment all the day long proceeded, fights with use of tanks and heavy combat material, both against ossetic armies, and against peace inhabitants were conducted. 1400 civil people already were lost. The Russian peacemakers have arrived to South Ossetia in the evening 08.08.2008 for settlement of the conflict and prompting of the world in republic and protection of the Russian citizens living on territory of South Ossetia. Georgia has attacked South Ossetia on eve of Olympiad, it is top of cruelty and cynicism. Proofs and video-materials look on : http://www.1tvrus.com/ , http://www.1tv.ru/owa/win/ort6_main.main , http://www.rian.ru/ , http://www.vesti.ru/news , http://news.ntv.ru/ , http://www.ren-tv.com/ , http://www.newsru.com/ .We shall tell is not present to WAR!!!

Joseph
08/16/2008
04:11:25 AM
everyone do your part and kill a georgian
all you georgians should be executed without delay... and put into a homo consentration camp... your all ugly looking people your faces bother me...

Russian guy
08/16/2008
06:39:50 AM
Russia taking over georgia
Russia needs to stop talking and take over georgia

Platipus
08/16/2008
08:55:25 AM

P U T I N - H I T L E R

Platipus
08/16/2008
08:55:57 AM

People of the world. You deceive!

08/16/2008
06:10:31 PM

and nobody is a bigger homer sex luver than joseph

Joseph
08/17/2008
01:38:29 AM
Georgia is gay country
Georgian troops were again seen running away from Russian soldiers they seem to be doing alot of running

Joseph
08/17/2008
01:41:32 AM
Georgian men are almost house wifes
Russian soldiers forced Georgians to clean the streets of south ossetti I seen it on yahoo news and Russian satelite tv I think its funny how they are running away from Russians and how Russian soldiers made the Georgians clean the streets

Joseph
08/18/2008
01:33:48 AM
I spit on Georgia and smeared shit on their flag
now their geoeguan country has my spit urine and their flag has my shit smear

08/18/2008
02:21:13 AM

we must target nuclear reactors in power plants in America this can destroy the w
hole state and have impact on America I have plan I already have access I been in there I walked right in and out we need third works war and i will carry out my plan I will destroy america from inside wile Russia and china bomb and destroy America

08/19/2008
11:47:22 AM

only in your dreams.

Comrade Col. Joseph
08/20/2008
05:10:50 AM

your mom had a wet dream about me

Joseph
08/21/2008
04:38:00 PM
maybe if I take over the world
Joseph is 23 he lives in America state of California he was born in Utah

Erik
09/14/2008
11:31:50 AM
to Joseph
23 should be high enough number to start to think. Retard.
and yes, Putin is new Stalin. Agressive, ex KGB wannabe world ruler.

cristina
11/04/2008
07:29:02 PM
Russia- Putin
Please do not call russian people-idiots,Russia-evil,that they do not protect their family structures,they don't have family value and many dirty things!!!If you don't know how russian people are,you don't know their traditions,then don't write about them,do not underestimate them!Look at you first and after write about somebody!Russia did not attack Georgia,Georgia attack South Ossetia,where tousants of people die!

Sakartvelo
06/07/2009
11:56:47 AM
TO Joseph
Joseph, you are the lowest of lowest human beings in the universe. Get a life. Get a hobby, do something useful for society instead of blah blah like and old woman :)

sakartvelo
06/07/2009
11:59:14 AM
to Joseph
Did your mama leave your daddy for georgian macho man? you sad little thing :) you probably deserved it, who needs a family member like you, you lonely little thing

George
07/30/2009
12:47:17 PM
JOSEF MAMU TVAIU EBAL RUSKII SUKA I VSEX TVOIX RUSKIX SUK
COME

vad
11/06/2010
12:53:13 AM
Putin
This forum is dead as I hope Putin will be some day

Mike Ceee
04/26/2011
08:30:06 PM
reema999 Reply to reema 999's post dated 8/13/2008 12:50:18 PM
Mr. Putin is the only individual in Russia, smart enough to keep the nation together. I was a highly paid contractor in Vietnam, and I understand the Russian mentality, sometimes. When they thought they were all free of communism, they ditched their ships, their subs, their planes. The Russian people have never been free and inorder for the Soviet Union to thrive this time, it will take a combination of Lenin, Stalin, and George Washington. Reema999 you must grow up. As soon as the KGB broke down, the entire nation went over to the criminal element, and their gangs of thieves in laws. This can not go on. Yes the American present government is stupid and weak, but I am going on television soon to rectify that! I will run an anti-election campaign, to just forcefully show all public crime, using the American constitution. I hope Mr. Putin succeeds soon. The Soviet Military is needed around the World by the United States. The USA forgot and was stupid. The Soviet Union was the other policeman on the World beat and we miss them a lot!

1  |
Related Forums   
must read
Hi, I m a student of MS Politics & International Relations. I m studying Russia since Jan-2010. Almost one and a half ...
Yahoo part owned by Russian mafia
Whilst trying to help cam girls I met online who turned out to be captive prostitutes, I would sometimes converse with ...
Russian political system after Putin
One of my research students asked me about future of Russia after Putin and to be honset for me it is as gray as when ...
Deception and cover-up in massive Indian cult
For those interested in the topic of massive deception and cover-up, one may look at pictures of people killed in the ...
Ancient Vishnu idol found in Russian town
From: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1046928.cms Ancient Vishnu idol found in Russian town PTI, 4 ...
US will build Radar in Czech Republic.
US said "We will continue to have a dialogue with the Russians" I will paraphrase this and say "We will bury you"... ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*