Logo
  Monday, May 29, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

misplaced hostility toward the USA   
The facts are, the United States has lost its world power status, The rich business corporations have sold us off to the Chinese. The American people are screwed. The only thing we have left is our tecnology and secret weapons which we plan to use, if CHINA tries and invades us for our land. We are a nation at this point just trying to survive, so you need to go and pick on somebody else.

Post Response 
Joseph
08/13/2008
02:44:37 AM

Hi reema999 I think China should take over america

reema999
08/13/2008
01:13:22 PM
let them try
I did my research on the subject, you think america is weak, and a easy targer for china. we have ufo tecnology, we have secret aircraft that defies gravity, and guess what russian spies cant get thier hands on it, or traitor americans cant sell our secrets for money, because now they just kill the scientists . if the chinese want mutual assured destruction well give them mustual assured destruction, we are not going down that easy.

reema999
08/13/2008
01:18:06 PM

And im willing to bet they are going to take over your land first.

reem999
08/13/2008
01:24:02 PM

And on the subject of homosexuality, i was just watching a video on the russian homosexuals causing unrest throwing rocks at anti gay protestors.thousands of them, you need to clean up your own homosexuals.

reema999
08/13/2008
06:39:27 PM

and i hope for your benefit, china doesnt try to take us over while you are in this country pursuing your medical education.

reema999
08/13/2008
06:44:53 PM

I can just amagine that humorous scenario. "but im a communist of russia''."we no care, you die now, white boy"

reema999
08/13/2008
06:57:30 PM
olypics
And I must say , here I am rooting for the russians at the olympics, and you are all letting me down, watching this dwarf ugly looking race of people kicking your asses. SHAME!!!!!!

comrade agent 5
08/16/2008
04:50:15 AM

georgians are all ugly people they look like an asshole

Platipus
08/16/2008
09:00:58 AM

Russian homosexuals are the best homosexuals in the world.

They are proper, patriotic russian homosexuals and their anal passages are lined with super high technology titanium linings

Russia rules their gay world.

08/18/2008
12:05:43 PM

yEAH, AND I THINK WE SHOULD SEND ALL OF USA HOMOSEXUALS TO RUSSIA TOO, SO THEY CAN JOIN THIER COMRADES.AND JOSEPH.

Comrade Col. Joseph
08/19/2008
07:34:14 AM

no all the homos are in America we russians kill homos like you we dont have homos in Russia like you have in America and in your room every night

08/21/2008
09:58:46 PM

every night

08/22/2008
05:34:17 PM

oH yes you do, I go to you tube, and keep up on current events in russia, and the facts are you have just as many as we do, we need a united nations of homo eliminators, lets rid the entire world, i cant even watch kieth obermann, his news station is filled with them. and do they go to some special homo school to learn how to talk homo talk.

Hunter
11/05/2008
02:15:03 PM
people people what you doing ?
Reema-reema you angry today,its no good.

1  |
Related Forums   
am a very good girl looking for real love
am a very good girl looking for real love
McCain Obama debate on Russia
What are these two men said about Russia in thier debate tonight? I missed the debate and wanted to know their ...
American Presidential race 08
please let me start by telling that I don’t like any of them... we are screwed anyhow... First we have a black ...
Israel bombing civilians and US Media is silent
Israel is bombing civilians and killing them in hundreds while US Media is totally silent on that. When Russia bombed ...
Takes days to get help for Ike people
It takes days to get water to Ike affected area, it took only one day, 5 NAVY ships and 26 airplane landings to get ...
U.S. and Russia relations
Biden wants to repair relationship between Russia and U.S. which is a good sign that unpopular policies of Bush are ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*