Logo
  Monday, May 29, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Former soviet Republic verged in a full scale war!!!

Georgian president launched a cowardly act of aggression while the world's attention was focused on the Olympics..The peaceful region of South Ossetia which has run its own affairs since splitting from Georgia in the early 1990's is in ruins, thousands of civilians holding Russian passports are confirmed dead, its hard to note any buildings/structures still standing, the capital is seen in flames.. Too many dead, impossible to count them all... while Georgian president went on national TV speaking to the South Ossetian people about peace he was secretly sending fighter bombers to destroy them...

wile many people are dying and suffering life long losses in South Ossetia, Georgian president is now celebrating claiming victory and also claiming South Ossetia... South Ossetia is home to many Russian citizens and compatriots...

Georgian president violated the cease fire wile the worlds attention was focused on the Olympics.. The timing was not coincidential..

Georgian president is a puppet of the U.S. and the dog of U.S. president bush... Georgia is a great concern to the U.S. and the Georgian people are also of importance to the U.S. because a U.S. oil pipeline sits on Georgian soil.. Also
Georgia is the third largest military contributer of combat troops in Iraq after the U.S. and Britain... also
Georgian president promised to retake the break away region's of Georgia to the U.S. and NATO for NATO membership... for all these reasons the U.S. is commited to defend the military jenoside and agressions of Georgia on the peaceful South Ossetia...

Everyone please join me in writting to Russian foreign minister sergey lavrov address care of the Russian embassy in New York ask them to forward your letters to the appropriate official.. please ask for full Russian millitary action, we need a regime change in Georgia and we need to bring Georgian president to Russia to stand trial for crimes against citizens of Russia and crimes against humanity... ITS OUR COMMUNIST DUTY!!! I myself have already made a call to the office of Russian Foreign minister Sergey Lavrov as well as the Russian Embassitor to the U.N in New York.. i myself can only do so much, so please contribute with calls,or with letters or killing a Georgian or with doing something..

I want to end by thanking all the Comrades who posted, you are a great importance to the communist party everywhere.. You are the hero's of the Russian federation and republics..

Post Response 
Joseph (euromelero)
08/10/2008
06:00:45 AM
Georgian president is shitting his pants
TBILISI, Georgia - Russia expanded its bombing blitz Sunday against neighboring U.S.-allied Georgia, targeting the country's capital for the first time while Georgian troops pulled out of the capital of the contested province of South Ossetia under heavy Russian shelling.

Georgia's Security Council chief Alexander Lomaia said the Georgian troops had to move out of Tskhinvali because of heavy Russian fire.

"Russia further escalated overnight, using weapons on unprecedented scale. In these conditions our forces conducted redeployment Lomaia said.

reema999
08/11/2008
03:48:14 PM

This is such a horrible mess, do you realize this could possibly launch us into world war 3. Why cant there be peace between our two nations?.You blaming Bush for everything is the simple expLanation. What if the us president is just a figure head making no real decisionS. what if there is a secret shadow government within the government ran by the richest people in america really running the country? I dont believe these people even care what happens to the United states, they are after thier own agenda, god only knows what that could be, probably some one world government.

joseph (euromelero)
08/13/2008
03:05:22 AM
go to opra
reema999 visit opras blog please!!

Joseph (euromelero)
08/13/2008
03:08:31 AM
Peace was declaired.. dam!
I wanted Russia to destroy georgias capital... Now I'm sad )-:

Why can't they atleast execute georgias president

joseph (euromelero)
08/13/2008
03:21:07 AM
my master plan is ruined
i was planing to travel to the region as a nurse to help the Russians in the front.. And to secretly do my part to kill as many Georgian combat soldiers and certain Georgian government workers... But now this peace treaty ruined my master plan

reema999
08/13/2008
09:26:05 PM

No, putin made his point,Americans are so bogged down in the middle east, we were basically powerless to do something about it. you guys are a power to be respected, i think that was the point he was trying to make. Now we need to take the warning with heed and get our anti war missiles out of Poland. He has far more education than you have, so you need to trust his judgement.

08/14/2008
05:04:39 PM

hate pputin joseph russian homer sex man. kill putin, hate russia, we kick russian assas. you leeve our cuntry alone. you stay hands away.

08/14/2008
11:17:47 PM

maybe joseph will wear a pink frilly nurses uniform, and service the russian soldiers sexually too.

08/14/2008
11:19:42 PM

kill the georgians with what, your big mouth

08/14/2008
11:27:40 PM

i thought oprah was your mother.

08/15/2008
03:09:11 PM

YOU SIGN YOUR NAME WRONG, IT SHOULD BE EUROASSHOLE.

Joseph (euromelero)
08/16/2008
04:35:03 AM

i did your mother last night homos

08/18/2008
12:45:53 PM

ITS YOUR COMMUNIST DUTY TO SHUT YOUR BIG MOUTH.

Joseph
08/18/2008
12:53:48 PM

I took smeared shit on ur dirty flag after cleaning my ass with It

Joseph
08/18/2008
12:55:12 PM
ur country is good at running
Georgians are puppets of president bush all want to be homosexuals u should make appointment to cry on opra show

08/18/2008
01:10:41 PM

WELL, WEVE BEEN USING THE RUSSIAN FLAG TO CLEAN OUR ASSESS ALL ALONG. THE RUSSIAN FLAG IS MORE WORTHLESS THAN TOILET PAPER TO US.

loaded1mbimage
08/28/2008
06:31:58 PM
funny
Georgians dossent seem to be very polite, wont get you any symphaty. Normaly if someone starts a war theres a reaction, Russia reacted and this is how it reacted.

Get a smarter president next time ...

Comrade Col. Joseph (euromelero)
10/07/2008
06:33:36 AM

yeah!!!

1  |
Related Forums   
Georgia at war with South Ossetia
Georgia is now in all out war with South Ossetia.
Russian Solider Rap
I just saw this clip and it is really funny. You have to know Russian though in order to unerstand what this Russian ...
Russia and its leader Putin
Russia allows US arms shipments to Afghanistan
Let's not forget that Russia is helping USA in its fight against Afghanistan. My only wish is that USA reciprocates in ...
Contribution??
Russian should think of contribution to mankind, not just taking advantage from other nations. 1 Chinese invented ...
Russian military industry
Russian basic design of aircraft and other military hardware is proven to be one of the most reliable during combat. It ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*