Logo
  Wednesday, November 22, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

russia, the united states and psychology   
My thinking is, if you put aside political ideology, The United State and Russia are not evil. What it all boils down to, is World domination. Its like some giant chess game. The struggle between the races has been since the beginning of time. The United States is at a disavantage, because we are a melting pot of every race. A recipe for disaster, because if this government thinks all the races are going to hold hands and sing kum be yah, they dont understand human nature and human psycolgy.And that is how the world is, not how it should be.

Post Response 
Joseph (euromelero)
08/13/2008
03:13:33 AM
heart set on execution.. Who wants tea?
reema999 we should play online chess someday on yahoo ... I'm so disapointed with this recent peace treaty, I had my heart set on the execution of georgias president..

reema999
08/13/2008
12:20:50 PM

so was I untill I learned about that pipeline.

Comrade Col. Joseph
08/19/2008
07:33:09 AM

whats this?? you wana see my pipeline?

08/19/2008
11:50:42 AM

no, id like that pipeline wrapped around your big mouth.

Comrade Col. Joseph (euromelero)
10/07/2008
06:03:45 AM
ass holder
it should go up your ass instead

1  |
Related Forums   
must read
Hi, I m a student of MS Politics & International Relations. I m studying Russia since Jan-2010. Almost one and a half ...
russia weakened
There's no doubt about it that Russia has been weakened for deliberate purposes by the United States and Israel. Over ...
Gods Sheev & Vizn
Heard from a Russian traveller that Pre-Christian religions of Russia had Gods Sheev or Zeev and Vizn. In India ...
time time time is on my side.. yes it is.....
am a very good girl looking for real love
am a very good girl looking for real love
U.S. and Russia relations
Biden wants to repair relationship between Russia and U.S. which is a good sign that unpopular policies of Bush are ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*