Logo
  Wednesday, July 26, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

the conspiracy of the dollar   
I cant be certain, but I have a sneaking suspicion that the U.S dollar is being manipulated for purposes unknown. Go to you tube and type in "central bank conspiracy II-profit for war. Pretty scarry stuff.

Post Response 
Comrade Col. Joseph
08/19/2008
07:36:52 AM

i will kick your ass up and down your own street you homosexual you should be stoned to death

Comrade Col. Joseph
08/19/2008
07:37:23 AM

your all homosexuals in America

Comrade Col. Joseph
08/19/2008
07:38:47 AM

your poor your economy is ruined and your gas prices are still high you dont have free national medicine your countries education is like thirty seventh place your a country of gays and your women dont value a marriage they are all hoes america is a third world country secound class

08/19/2008
02:23:24 PM

blah blah blah blah, didnt hear you, what you say, blah blah blah blah, ok i hear you.

Comrade Col. Joseph (euromelero)
09/27/2008
09:54:10 PM

the stupid american dollar is worthless... its perfect time to take advantage of the us economy and manipulate the dollar even more... the US economy is almost at its knees its also perfect time for a war with amnerica, i mean America cant really take all these countrys on its own... America cant afford this...

1  |
Related Forums   
Dear Beloved In Christ Russia
Russia is the great contry
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Dear Friends & Colleagues, I am contacting you on the behalf of the Institute for Cultural Diplomacy, to bring to ...
Hello , everyone looking for russian newspapers
Looking for the list of russian newspapers?
Russian companies on NASDAQ?
I am researching a list of companies whose stocks are traded on NASDAQ stock market. If you know of any, please post ...
lookin man share life with
26 y.o lady lookin kind, smart man share life with +38 096 903 7878
Russian Art for sale (custom made)
We are English speaking technicians we have all types of atm skimmer for sale please visit our website or email below ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*