Logo
  Monday, May 29, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

What US cares about?!?!   
I watch US TV and what is the main news of the day?!?!: "Edwards affair". It's not war in South Osetia where Georgians troops leveling city with women, children and eldrely, its not even Olympics... no... its a dirty laundry of the politician. How low can US society be if the main news of the hour is this B.S. Americans answer me....

Post Response 
Joseph (euromelero)
08/09/2008
06:17:35 AM
America is asshole
all America cares about in Georgia is to protect the integrity of the U.S pieline running true Georgia

reema999
08/09/2008
11:54:16 AM

I finally had to go to you tube to watch the war. The government keeps the american public stupid on purpose. Dont get me wrong I love PUTIN, but somehow I believe Stalin would have crushed these rebels long before they ever became a problem. Sometimes it takes a ruthless person to run a country. Stalin was ruthless putin is a humanitarian. maybe now you can understand where platipus is coming from. hes one of the old school hard lined communists, you tend to be more progressive.

reema999
08/09/2008
01:35:33 PM
putin
Or maybe Putin played the cards right, because now the world sees the united States as monsters.

Joseph (euromelero)
08/09/2008
09:03:17 PM
Dear reema999
Dear reema999 in response to your posting dated 08/09/2008
i agree with you!!! Russia is not crushing them because, Russia dosnt want to crush them.. Georgia is a small flee and then destroyed i heard over 90% of soth ossetia.. for this Georgia should have burned to its knees instead Russia is kindly beating them slowly into submission... in my opinion they should all be executed without delay....

rod
08/10/2008
07:05:32 PM
us news
I get a lot of my news from the internet. I was greatly disturbed about the situation in Georgia. I don't watch much TV news. I get a lot of information here. I think it would be best of the fighting in Georgia would stop and a political solution could be found. There is no point in continued violence in that region

reema999
08/10/2008
08:36:23 PM

the georgians sound just like the blacks we have in this country, burning down thier own cities when things dont go thier way.

Joseph (euromelero)
08/16/2008
04:31:56 AM

i say we call for the execution of all georgians... georgians are worse than homosexuals and blacks

08/18/2008
03:16:18 PM

Well I cant defend myself on this one, because i opened my big mouth, untill i studied all the issues. i did not even know who the hell the georgians were, or the country of georgia, i did not know they were alllies of americans, i did not know that thier major religion was christianity. what can i say, here is another example of the american press keeping the american public stupid. At least my first response from my heart came to stick with my race, but my mind tells me different.my heart naturally wants to go with the russian people, but the loyalty towards my country overrides race on this one.

reema999
08/18/2008
03:37:13 PM

My dad and brother filled me with communist anti american propaganda. Im just one of those people that have an extreme sense of loyalty, im loyal towards my husband ,friends, and i live here in america, i feel loyalty to my country, I cant change what I am. This is just what I am. My brother should move to russia if his loyalties are with them. I would.

08/19/2008
01:19:56 PM

so angreeeeeeeee

Comrade Col. Joseph
08/20/2008
05:34:52 AM

but you love it when i talk durty to you.....

you wrote previously that you love it when i talk durty to you cause it amuses you and someshit about your dad abused you and the polish

indigo_ashes
10/24/2008
01:36:51 AM
Why are you so full of hate?
Reading these comments sends chills down my spine. I stumbled across this site and am appalled. Joseph I'm sorry you are so bitter.

1  |
Related Forums   
Russian airport bombing
It was hands of Chechens once more who blew up Russian airport. Terror is a contributing factor in Russia's decline. ...
Western media is finally getting it...
Read this article, it is really good: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/07/world/europe/07georgia.html This article is ...
US Media is f....ed
I just saw an image of the city in South Osetia totaly in ruins and I read the following message next to it: "Gutted ...
Western Media is one sided
I read newspapers of all major western media and they say only one thing. "Russia is bombing Georgia" However, there is ...
Attack on Chechen parliament
This news is just in.. about three to four terrorists attacked Chech praliament killing security guards of the Chechen ...
Black widow bombings
There seems to be a lot of interest around "black widow" or women who blew themselves up in Moscow subway today. I ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*